|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
(a) Because it is without value.
(b) Because of giving so much of oneself to Silvana.
(c) Because it is war.
(d) Because it is Silvana's.
2. Why is Silvana fired from her job?
(a) She arrives late.
(b) She doesn't work fast enough.
(c) They are cutting back production.
(d) She doesn't understand instructions in English.
3. Who is Aurek named after?
(a) Janusz's brother.
(b) Silvana's father.
(c) Silvana's brother.
(d) Janusz's father.
4. What is Janusz happy about?
(a) That Aurek is adjusting.
(b) That Silvana has a job.
(c) That Silvana wants another child.
(d) That Aurek can sleep without nightmares.
5. Why are rooks dangerous?
(a) They usually aim for the eyes.
(b) They are protective of their nests.
(c) That are large.
(d) They have sharp beaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ambrose agree to help Janusz and his travel companions to do?
2. What does Silvana deduce from the medicine the mother is taking?
3. What does Silvana tell Hanka she is not interested in doing?
4. What does Silvana do after the German soldier leaves the apartment?
5. Why is Janusz not home when Silvana's water breaks?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)