|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aurek named after?
(a) Janusz's brother.
(b) Janusz's father.
(c) Silvana's brother.
(d) Silvana's father.
2. Why is Janusz not home when Silvana's water breaks?
(a) He is in the army.
(b) He is in prison.
(c) He is going to the store.
(d) He is at work.
3. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
(a) Because it is Silvana's.
(b) Because it is war.
(c) Because of giving so much of oneself to Silvana.
(d) Because it is without value.
4. Why does Janusz leave Aurek and Silvana in Poland?
(a) To join the army.
(b) To try to find a house in England.
(c) To see the world.
(d) To go away from them.
5. What is Janusz upset with as he and Aurek return home?
(a) Aurek playing war games.
(b) Aurek ignoring other boys asking to play.
(c) Aurek playing Tarzan.
(d) Aurek trying to eat a bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are rooks dangerous?
2. Who is Franek in love with?
3. What does Ambrose agree to help Janusz and his travel companions to do?
4. Why does Aurek go after the rook's nest?
5. What does the doctor say will cure Arurek of his animal-like behavior?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)