|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silvana tell Hanka she is not interested in doing?
(a) Going to England.
(c) Going to Russia.
(d) Going back to Warsaw.
2. Why is the German soldier angry?
(a) He thought Gregor was dead.
(b) He thought he was going to be fed.
(c) He thought he was the only man in Ela's life.
(d) He thought Marysia was his.
3. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
(a) Because of giving so much of oneself to Silvana.
(b) Because it is Silvana's.
(c) Because it is war.
(d) Because it is without value.
4. What does Janusz notice happened recently?
(a) Tony comes often when he is not at home.
(b) Silvana and Aurek are not as close.
(c) Silvana grows distant from him.
(d) Silvana is not happy.
5. What does Janusz decide while Franek is outside?
(a) To leave for England.
(b) To leave for France.
(c) To leave for Spain.
(d) To leave for Warsaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janusz upset with as he and Aurek return home?
2. What does Aurek do after running out?
3. What does Silvana do after Janusz leaves?
4. Who kills the German soldier?
5. Why does Janusz leave Aurek and Silvana in Poland?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)