1. How are Silvana and Aurek traveling in pages 1-28?
2. How long have Silvana and Aurek not seen Janusz?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 years.
3. What does Silvana have nightmares about?
(a) The woods.
(b) Protecting Aurek.
(d) The war.
4. What is Silvana trying to focus on to push the nightmare aside?
(c) Her duties as a wife.
(d) The future.
5. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
(a) It had a nice front door.
(b) It is cheap.
(c) It shows little of the effects of war.
(d) It is in a good neighborhood.
6. Where are Silvana and Aurek after the war?
(a) An abandoned home.
(b) A refugee camp.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A prison.
7. Who finds Silvana and Aurek after the war?
(a) The Red Cross.
(d) Janusz' brother.
8. Where does Silvana and Aurek spend most of the war hiding?
(a) In a destroyed church.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a deserted factory.
(d) In Warsaw.
This section contains 4,146 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)