Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
2. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
3. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
4. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
5. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
Analyze at least three aspects of "1st to Die" that makes the novel believable as well as what literary devices Patterson uses to create that level of believability OR analyze at least three aspects of "1st to Die" that makes the novel unbelievable as well as what literary devices Patterson does not use effectively to create a level of believability in the story.
Discuss at least three challenges an author such as Patterson faces when discussing technology or forensic science in a novel. Make sure to use at least three examples from "1st to Die" to support your position.
Write a well-reasoned argument paper discussing how Lindsay's illness, Negli's Aplastic Anemia, functions as its own unique character in "1st to Die." Make sure to use direct evidence from the text to support your strong thesis statement.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)