|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
2. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
3. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
4. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
5. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Lindsay and Raleigh either as lovers OR as police detectives.
Essay Topic 2
Describe at least three things that Patterson is able to do with the character of Lindsay because she is a woman AND at least three things he is *not* able to do with her because she is a woman.
Essay Topic 3
Although the novel seems to conclude with all of the loose ends being tied up, the reader learns from the Prologue that Lindsay is extremely depressed by the time the story ends. Discuss what three things most contribute to Lindsay's unhappiness and why Patterson may have chosen to have his strong, intelligent protagonist so unhappy at the novel's conclusion.
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)