|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
2. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
3. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
4. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
5. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
2. What makes people realized that the DeGeorges are missing?
3. What is Lindsay thinking about as she waits to see her doctor for the first time?
4. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
5. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
6. What does Lindsay learn about Kathy Voskuhl's life before she got married?
7. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
8. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
9. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
10. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two characters of your choosing from the Women's Murder Club, making sure to use direct evidence and examples from the text to support your thesis.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why it was necessary for Raleigh to die in "1st to Die." Make sure to discuss what effect his death has on the text in general and on Lindsay in particular -- and why those consequences were necessary for the story.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Lindsay and Raleigh either as lovers OR as police detectives.
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)