|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a novelist.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a photographer.
(d) He is an artist.
2. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
(a) Arrest Jenks.
(b) Get a warrant for the book.
(c) Finally see how it ends.
(d) Go on the record for Cindy's article.
3. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That they have cured her completely.
(b) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
(c) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(d) That she is not responding well to them.
4. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Just Raleigh.
(c) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(d) Just Lindsay.
5. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
(b) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(c) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
(d) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
2. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
3. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
4. Who is Joanna Wade?
5. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
2. What does Lindsay learn about Jenks by looking at his picture on the back of one of his books?
3. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
4. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
5. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
6. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
7. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
8. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
9. Why does Lindsay think the killer, Chessy, is headed to the Palace of Fine Arts?
10. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)