|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A flake of skin.
(b) A hair.
(d) A piece of a fingernail.
2. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) At City Hall.
(b) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
(c) In jail.
(d) They never were actually married.
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(b) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(c) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
(d) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
4. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) The television station.
(b) The Hall of Justice.
(c) The site of the plane crash.
(d) Their own apartment.
5. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
(b) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(c) That it was from a cat.
(d) That it belonged to a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
2. What does Lindsay do after discussing with Raleigh that they might have arrested the wrong person?
3. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
4. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
5. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
2. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
3. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
4. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
5. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
6. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
7. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
8. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
9. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
10. When Lindsay arrives at the Palace of Fine Arts, what does she find?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)