|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
(a) Her own and Jill's.
(b) Joanna's and Chessy's.
(c) Joanna's and Jenks's former agent.
(d) Cindy's and Claire's.
2. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The murder victims' parents.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Their boss.
(d) The regional head of the FBI.
3. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) The Women's Murder Club.
(d) Her boss.
4. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
(a) That he is the real killer.
(b) That he won't bother killing Lindsay because she is practically dead anyway.
(c) That he is going after the real killer.
(d) That he is going to kill Lindsay.
5. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) Claire and Cindy.
(d) Her psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
2. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
3. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
4. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
5. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
2. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
3. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
4. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
5. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
6. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
7. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
8. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
9. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
10. Why is Lindsay's recollection that Jenks is left-handed important?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)