|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
2. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
(a) Claire and Cindy.
(d) Her psychologist.
3. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
4. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(b) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
(d) Jill's daughter.
5. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) The Hall of Justice.
(b) Their own apartment.
(c) The site of the plane crash.
(d) The television station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
2. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
3. Who is Joanna Wade?
4. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
5. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lindsay when Jenks threatens her during questioning?
2. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
3. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
4. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
5. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
6. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
7. Why does Lindsay think the killer, Chessy, is headed to the Palace of Fine Arts?
8. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
9. Why is Jill a good addition to the Women's Murder Club?
10. What does Lindsay learn about Jenks by looking at his picture on the back of one of his books?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)