|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Just Raleigh.
(b) Just Lindsay.
(c) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
2. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(b) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
(c) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
(d) Jenks himself.
3. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
(a) Eating as much as they can.
(b) On their cell phones, working another new case.
(c) Drinking way too much beer.
(d) Having sex in the bathroom.
4. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A week-long cruise.
(b) A cabin in the country.
(c) A hotel right on the beach.
5. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
2. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
3. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
4. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
5. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her health after Jenks is arrested?
2. Why must Lindsay be careful in her initial investigation of Nicholas Jenks?
3. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
4. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
5. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
6. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
7. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
8. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
9. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
10. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)