|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
(b) On her front doorstep.
(c) In her mailbox.
(d) In a local bookstore.
2. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) Their boss.
(c) The regional head of the FBI.
(d) The murder victims' parents.
3. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A hair.
(b) A flake of skin.
(c) A piece of a fingernail.
4. What does Cindy find of Kathy and Nicholas doing together in a photograph?
(a) Getting their picture taken.
(b) Dancing at a dance competition.
(c) Volunteering together at a feed-the-homeless event.
(d) Getting into an argument at a protest.
5. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
(b) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(c) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(d) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
2. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
3. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
4. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
5. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
2. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
3. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
4. When Lindsay arrives at the Palace of Fine Arts, what does she find?
5. Why does Lindsay think the killer, Chessy, is headed to the Palace of Fine Arts?
6. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
7. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
8. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
9. What happens to Lindsay when Jenks threatens her during questioning?
10. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)