|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) By sending in Cindy, the undercover reporter.
(b) By pretending she already knows.
(c) By drugging her coffee.
(d) This is a trick question; the family member doesn't tell her at first.
2. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A bone marrow transplant.
(b) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
(c) A blood transfusion.
3. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(c) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(d) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
4. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(b) Jenks himself.
5. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) The regional head of the FBI.
(c) The murder victims' parents.
(d) Their boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
2. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
3. What does Cindy find of Kathy and Nicholas doing together in a photograph?
4. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
5. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
2. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
3. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
4. What does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her health after Jenks is arrested?
5. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
6. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
7. When Lindsay arrives at the Palace of Fine Arts, what does she find?
8. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
9. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
10. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)