|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(b) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(c) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(d) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) The television station.
(b) The site of the plane crash.
(c) The Hall of Justice.
(d) Their own apartment.
3. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Jill's daughter.
(c) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
4. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
(b) Her mother, with whom she has not spoken in years.
5. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
(d) No one; this is a trick question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
2. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
3. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
4. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
5. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
2. Why does the fact that Cleveland wants to indict Jenks mean for Lindsay?
3. What does Lindsay learn about Jenks by looking at his picture on the back of one of his books?
4. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
5. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
6. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
7. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
8. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
9. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
10. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)