|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
(a) A lie to test whether or not she is going to go public with the information.
(b) Eveything she knows.
(c) Just enough to get her help.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't want anything in the paper.
2. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
(a) Her mother, with whom she has not spoken in years.
3. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
(a) After Jenks flees town.
(b) Right before Jenks is arrested.
(c) After Jenks is arrested.
(d) After Lindsay is fired.
4. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
(a) That she desperately needs chemotheraphy.
(b) That there is nothing else that can be done.
(c) That she now must get a bone marrow transplant.
(d) That she is finally responding.
5. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(b) Jenks himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joanna Wade?
2. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
3. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
4. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
5. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
2. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
3. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
4. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
5. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
6. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
7. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
8. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
9. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
10. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)