|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(a) In Napa.
(b) The Hyatt.
(d) In the police department as a secretary.
2. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a photographer.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a novelist.
3. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The FBI database.
(b) The Internet.
(c) The Chronicle archives.
(d) The city library.
4. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He does not agree.
(b) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(c) He thinks she might be right.
(d) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
5. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(b) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(c) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(d) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
2. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
3. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
4. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
5. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
2. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
3. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
4. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
5. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
6. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
7. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
8. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
9. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
10. Why is Lindsay's recollection that Jenks is left-handed important?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)