|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' first wife.
(b) Jenks' mother.
(c) Jenks' sister.
(d) Jenks' old neighbor.
2. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
(b) Jenks himself.
(c) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(d) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
3. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(d) That he did in fact commit the murders.
4. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(b) The chief of police.
(c) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
5. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
(b) Joanna Wade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
2. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
3. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
4. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
5. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)