|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(b) Jenks himself.
2. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
(a) On her birthday.
(b) Whe she found out he was cheating on her.
(c) Just as he was becoming famous.
(d) When he found out she was cheating on him.
3. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) At City Hall.
(b) In jail.
(c) They never were actually married.
(d) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
4. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(b) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
(c) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(d) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
5. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
(a) A man dressed a little too fancy for the kind of party that was happening.
(b) A man dressed as a florist even though no one ordered any flowers.
(c) One fitting the killer's description.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
2. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
3. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
4. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
5. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her health after Jenks is arrested?
2. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
3. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
4. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
5. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
6. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
7. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
8. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
9. Why is Jill a good addition to the Women's Murder Club?
10. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)