|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay do after discussing with Raleigh that they might have arrested the wrong person?
(a) Threatens to call his wife about their affair.
(b) Breaks up with him.
(d) Gets furiously angry.
2. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) He is supportive.
(b) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(c) He already knew.
(d) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
3. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(c) Just Raleigh.
(d) Just Lindsay.
4. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(b) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
5. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(b) He does not agree.
(c) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
(d) He thinks she might be right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
2. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
3. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
4. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
5. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
2. What does Lindsay learn about Jenks by looking at his picture on the back of one of his books?
3. Why is Jill a good addition to the Women's Murder Club?
4. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
5. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
6. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
7. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
8. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
9. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
10. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)