|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
(b) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
(c) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(d) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
2. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
(b) Her mother, with whom she has not spoken in years.
3. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
(a) All the members of the Women's Murder Club.
(b) Cindy and Claire.
(c) Lindsay and Raleigh.
4. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
(b) Jill's daughter.
5. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) A soccer game.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
2. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
3. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
4. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
5. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
2. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
3. Why is Lindsay's recollection that Jenks is left-handed important?
4. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
5. Why is Jill a good addition to the Women's Murder Club?
6. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
7. Why does Lindsay think the killer, Chessy, is headed to the Palace of Fine Arts?
8. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
9. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
10. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)