|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
(a) Joanna Wade.
2. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(a) In the police department as a secretary.
(c) The Hyatt.
(d) In Napa.
3. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(b) Jenks himself.
4. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If he is capable of murder.
(b) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(c) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(d) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
5. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(b) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(c) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(d) To see how her illness is progressing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
2. Who is Joanna Wade?
3. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
4. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
5. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
2. Why does Lindsay think the killer, Chessy, is headed to the Palace of Fine Arts?
3. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
4. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
5. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
6. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
7. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
8. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
9. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
10. Why is Jill a good addition to the Women's Murder Club?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)