|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(b) The CIA.
(c) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
(d) The FBI.
2. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Meow like a cat.
(b) Listen to bad music.
(c) Say silly things.
(d) Bark like a dog.
3. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
(a) Phillip Campbell.
(c) The murder victims' families in Cleveland.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
(b) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(c) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
(d) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
5. How does Chessy react to her husband's arrest?
(a) She comes to Jill and Lindsay with evidence at the police station.
(b) She threatens to get an expensive, powerful attorney.
(c) She is glad to be free of him.
(d) She is distraught and confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
2. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
3. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
4. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
5. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
2. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
3. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
4. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
5. When Lindsay arrives at the Palace of Fine Arts, what does she find?
6. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
7. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
8. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
9. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
10. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)