|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
(b) On her front doorstep.
(c) In her mailbox.
(d) In a local bookstore.
2. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
(a) Finally see how it ends.
(b) Arrest Jenks.
(c) Get a warrant for the book.
(d) Go on the record for Cindy's article.
3. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
(a) That he is the real killer.
(b) That he is going to kill Lindsay.
(c) That he is going after the real killer.
(d) That he won't bother killing Lindsay because she is practically dead anyway.
4. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
(b) He is supportive.
(c) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(d) He already knew.
5. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
(b) Her editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joanna Wade?
2. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
3. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
4. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
5. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)