|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A hockey game.
(c) A football game.
(d) A soccer game.
2. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's sister.
(b) Kathy's daughter.
(c) Kathy's mother.
(d) Kathy's friend.
3. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
(a) That he is going to kill Lindsay.
(b) That he is the real killer.
(c) That he is going after the real killer.
(d) That he won't bother killing Lindsay because she is practically dead anyway.
4. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(d) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
5. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(b) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
(c) A bone marrow transplant.
(d) A blood transfusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
2. Who is Joanna Wade?
3. Where does Jenks escape from?
4. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
5. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)