|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) Police custody.
(b) An interview with a TV reporter.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A chain gang.
2. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
(a) The district attorney.
(b) The attorney general.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) The assistant district attorney.
3. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
(b) Jenks himself.
(c) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(d) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
4. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) The Women's Murder Club.
(d) Her boss.
5. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(b) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(c) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
(d) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
2. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
3. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
4. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
5. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)