Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) A psychic.
2. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
3. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(c) A knife.
(d) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
4. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(c) All the members of the Women's Murder Club.
(d) Cindy and Claire.
5. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it was from a cat.
(b) That it belonged to a woman.
(c) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(d) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
3. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
4. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
5. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)