|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
(b) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(c) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(d) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
2. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
(b) She refuses to believe him.
(c) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(d) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
3. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) I Did.
(b) I Do.
(c) The Bride and Groom Murders.
(d) Always a Bridesmaid.
4. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
(b) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(c) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
(d) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
5. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) The door bell.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) A phone call.
(d) Their love making.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
2. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
3. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
4. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
5. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
2. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
3. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
4. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
5. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
6. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
7. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
8. What happens to Lindsay when Jenks threatens her during questioning?
9. Why does the fact that Cleveland wants to indict Jenks mean for Lindsay?
10. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)