|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
(b) He thinks she might be right.
(c) He does not agree.
(d) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
2. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) After Jenks is arrested.
(b) After they meet each other's families.
(c) After they get engaged.
(d) She never does, actually.
3. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
4. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
(b) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
(c) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(d) She refuses to believe him.
5. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
(b) To be cautious because he is famous.
(c) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(d) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
2. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
3. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
4. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
5. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
2. What does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her health after Jenks is arrested?
3. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
4. Why must Lindsay be careful in her initial investigation of Nicholas Jenks?
5. Why does Lindsay think the killer, Chessy, is headed to the Palace of Fine Arts?
6. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
7. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
8. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
9. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
10. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)