|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A blood transfusion.
(c) A bone marrow transplant.
(d) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
2. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(d) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
3. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(b) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(c) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(d) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
4. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The Internet.
(b) The FBI database.
(c) The Chronicle archives.
(d) The city library.
5. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) Her boss.
(c) The Women's Murder Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
2. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
3. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
4. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
5. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
2. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
3. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
4. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
5. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
6. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
7. Why must Lindsay be careful in her initial investigation of Nicholas Jenks?
8. What does Jenks say when confronted with the photograph of him and Kathy together?
9. When Lindsay arrives at the Palace of Fine Arts, what does she find?
10. What does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her health after Jenks is arrested?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)