|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
(b) Joanna Wade.
2. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
(a) That it is still falling.
(b) That it is exactly the same.
(c) That it is finally improving.
(d) That is has suddenly become healthy -- almost too healthy.
3. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(a) The Hyatt.
(b) In Napa.
(d) In the police department as a secretary.
4. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That she is not responding well to them.
(b) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(c) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
(d) That they have cured her completely.
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
(a) Nothing; she doesn't want anything in the paper.
(b) Eveything she knows.
(c) Just enough to get her help.
(d) A lie to test whether or not she is going to go public with the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
2. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
3. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
4. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
5. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
2. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
3. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
4. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
5. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
6. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
7. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
8. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
9. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
10. What does Lindsay learn about Jenks by looking at his picture on the back of one of his books?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)