|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
(a) Joanna Wade.
2. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
(b) She refuses to believe him.
(c) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(d) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
3. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
(a) The assistant district attorney.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) The attorney general.
(d) A private investigator.
4. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) An interview with a TV reporter.
(b) A chain gang.
(c) Police custody.
(d) An airplane.
5. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(a) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
(c) The chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
2. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
3. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
4. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
5. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)