|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) By pretending she already knows.
(b) By drugging her coffee.
(c) This is a trick question; the family member doesn't tell her at first.
(d) By sending in Cindy, the undercover reporter.
2. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) Their boss.
(b) The murder victims' parents.
(c) The regional head of the FBI.
(d) The police commissioner.
3. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
(d) No one; this is a trick question.
4. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
(a) Phillip Campbell.
(b) Her mother.
(d) The murder victims' families in Cleveland.
5. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
(a) Her old boyfriend who is now a prison guard.
(b) Chessy Jenks.
(c) Joanna Wade.
(d) A reporter trying to spy on Cindy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
2. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
3. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
4. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
5. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
2. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
3. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
4. Why is Jill a good addition to the Women's Murder Club?
5. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
6. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
7. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
8. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
9. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
10. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)