|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) Jenks himself.
(b) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
(c) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(d) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
2. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She refuses to believe him.
(b) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(c) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
(d) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
3. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) By drugging her coffee.
(b) By sending in Cindy, the undercover reporter.
(c) This is a trick question; the family member doesn't tell her at first.
(d) By pretending she already knows.
4. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(b) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(c) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
(d) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
5. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(c) A hair.
(d) A flake of skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
2. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
3. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
4. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
5. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
2. Why does the fact that Cleveland wants to indict Jenks mean for Lindsay?
3. How does Lindsay take down Chessy and Jenks?
4. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
5. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
6. What does Lindsay learn about Jenks by looking at his picture on the back of one of his books?
7. What does Raleigh try to convince Lindsay of after she nearly faints when discussing whether they have arrested the right person?
8. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
9. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
10. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)