|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(b) That they found one set of usable prints.
(c) That there were no prints of any use.
(d) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
2. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(b) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(c) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(d) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
3. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(c) Works on Wall Street.
(d) Works in a prison.
4. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
5. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
(a) To try to sneak out the window.
(b) To smoke marijuana.
(c) To collect his thoughts.
(d) To use the restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
2. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
3. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
4. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
5. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
2. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
3. What does Joanna tell Lindsay about her relationship with Chessy?
4. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
5. How does Cindy sneak her way into the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
6. What does Jill share with the Women's Murder Club about her own experience with illness?
7. What two aspects of the Brandt crime scene does Lindsay notice that later become important for the case?
8. What kind of couple are David and Melanie Brandt?
9. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
10. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)