|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A fish.
2. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) His car.
3. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she should stick with it.
(c) That she should let it go.
(d) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
4. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(c) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(d) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
5. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The politics beat.
(b) The restaurant scene.
(c) The education beat.
(d) The metro desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is Lindsay to her family?
2. Where are Michael and Becky DeGeorge heading to dinner?
3. How are the DeGeorges killed?
4. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
5. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
2. What is Melanie Brandt doing when the murderer enters her hotel room?
3. How does Phillip Campbell react when he walks by the crowd gathering outside of the hotel where the Brandts have been found murdered?
4. What is the situation with the security cameras at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
5. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
6. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
7. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
8. What is Chris Raleigh's job before he is introduced on the Bride and Groom case?
9. What makes people realized that the DeGeorges are missing?
10. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)