|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The groom's son.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The groom's father.
(d) The bride's brother.
2. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) Never getting married.
(b) Being buried alive.
(c) The killer.
(d) Getting shot.
3. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 30th.
(b) The 1st.
(c) The basement.
(d) The 17th.
4. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a hematologist.
(b) See a neurologist.
(c) See a pediatrician.
(d) See an endometreologist.
5. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
(b) A honeymoon suite.
(c) A gambling suite.
(d) A suite on a cruise ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
2. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
3. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
4. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
5. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Phillip Campbell react when he walks by the crowd gathering outside of the hotel where the Brandts have been found murdered?
2. What is Chris Raleigh's job before he is introduced on the Bride and Groom case?
3. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
4. How does the sales associate at Saks react to the strange man watching Becky try on her wedding dress?
5. What is the reader supposed to assume about the strange man watching Becky Passeneu at Saks?
6. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
7. How does Cindy sneak her way into the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
8. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
9. How does Gerald Brandt's respond to Lindsay's call about his business dealings after the story hits the paper?
10. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)