|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) On the toilet.
(b) In his shower.
(c) In his bed.
(d) Washing his hands.
2. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
(a) The Cincinnati mayor.
(b) The San Diego reporter who broke the story.
(c) The Cleveland police detective.
(d) No one; they look at the photos by themselves.
3. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their first date.
(b) Their retirement party.
(c) Their reception.
(d) Their rehearsal dinner.
4. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A fish.
5. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) A small piece of jewelry for her mother.
(b) A business suit for a job interview.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) A fur coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Becky Passeneu?
2. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
3. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
4. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
5. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
2. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
3. How does Gerald Brandt's respond to Lindsay's call about his business dealings after the story hits the paper?
4. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
5. What does Lindsay learn about Kathy Voskuhl's life before she got married?
6. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
7. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
8. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
9. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
10. What is Chris Raleigh's job before he is introduced on the Bride and Groom case?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)