|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) No comment.
(b) All of the details -- on the record.
(c) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(d) All of the details -- off the record.
2. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(b) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(c) Work as a pediatrician.
(d) Work as the assistant coroner.
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(b) A strange man.
(c) The clerk.
4. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(c) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
(d) No one, since they are suspects, too.
5. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That there were no prints of any use.
(c) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(d) That they found one set of usable prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
2. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
3. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
4. How are the DeGeorges killed?
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
2. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
3. Why does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her with blood transfusions?
4. What kind of couple are David and Melanie Brandt?
5. What does Lindsay learn about Kathy Voskuhl's life before she got married?
6. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
7. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
8. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
9. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
10. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)