|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That they found one set of usable prints.
(b) That there were no prints of any use.
(c) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(d) That they found two sets of usable prints.
2. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(c) A woman about to get married.
(d) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) The clerk.
(b) A strange man.
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The bride's brother.
(b) The groom's father.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom's son.
5. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) In his shower.
(b) Washing his hands.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
2. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
3. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
4. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
5. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
2. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
3. What does Jacobi learn about Nicholas Jenks just as he is emerging as a suspect?
4. What makes people realized that the DeGeorges are missing?
5. Why must Lindsay be careful in her initial investigation of Nicholas Jenks?
6. What is Chris Raleigh's job before he is introduced on the Bride and Groom case?
7. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
8. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
9. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
10. Why does Lindsay think that Joanna might be the real killer?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)