|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(b) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(c) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(d) She requested it.
2. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(a) San Diego.
3. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
(a) A sushi restaurant.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) A donut shop.
(d) A coffee shop.
4. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
(a) To collect his thoughts.
(b) To smoke marijuana.
(c) To try to sneak out the window.
(d) To use the restroom.
5. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(b) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(d) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
2. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
3. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
4. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
5. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lindsay start to feel about her illness after her doctor mentions she might need a bone marrow transplant?
2. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
3. What was especially cruel about Jenks leaving Joanna?
4. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
5. What does the woman in the mirror tell herself, after Jenks is arrested and arraigned, as she takes off her makeup?
6. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
7. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
8. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
9. What is Melanie Brandt doing when the murderer enters her hotel room?
10. When Lindsay arrives at the Palace of Fine Arts, what does she find?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)