|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's wedding rings.
(b) The couple's wallets.
(c) The couple's toothbrushes.
(d) The couple's champagne glasses.
2. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
(a) With blood transfusions.
(b) With accupuncture.
(c) With chemotherapy.
(d) With pills she has to take 12 times a day.
3. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Yells at people in her office.
(b) Goes out and gets drunk.
(d) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
4. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The groom's body.
(c) The bride, dead on the bed.
(d) The entire thing.
5. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Their hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire do for a living?
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
3. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
4. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lindsay when she goes back to the Brandts hotel room for the second time?
2. How does Phillip Campbell react when he walks by the crowd gathering outside of the hotel where the Brandts have been found murdered?
3. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
4. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
5. What is the situation with the security cameras at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
6. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
7. How does Gerald Brandt's respond to Lindsay's call about his business dealings after the story hits the paper?
8. How does the sales associate at Saks react to the strange man watching Becky try on her wedding dress?
9. What is Lindsay thinking about as she waits to see her doctor for the first time?
10. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)