|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) A hotel robe.
(b) A ball gown.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) Her wedding dress.
2. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(a) Lindsay doesn't know.
(c) No one; they just came in and took them.
(d) The police commissioner.
3. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(d) A tooth.
4. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
(b) A young woman about to get married.
(c) His long-lost cousin.
5. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Severe food allergies.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
3. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
4. Who is Becky Passeneu?
5. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes people realized that the DeGeorges are missing?
2. What is Melanie Brandt doing when the murderer enters her hotel room?
3. What kind of couple are David and Melanie Brandt?
4. What is the reader supposed to assume about the strange man watching Becky Passeneu at Saks?
5. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
6. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
7. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
8. What two aspects of the Brandt crime scene does Lindsay notice that later become important for the case?
9. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
10. What is Lindsay thinking about as she waits to see her doctor for the first time?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)