|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) A small piece of jewelry for her mother.
(d) A business suit for a job interview.
2. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) No one every really finds out.
(b) In their hotel room.
(c) In the limo.
(d) In a shack.
3. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Not close at all.
(b) Incredibly close.
(c) Close to some relatives.
(d) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
4. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her friend, Claire.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
5. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 30th.
(b) The 17th.
(c) The basement.
(d) The 1st.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
2. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
3. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
4. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
5. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
Short Essay Questions
1. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
2. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
3. What does Jill tell Lindsay and Raleigh the first time they come to visit her about the murder cases?
4. Why does Jill assure Lindsay of the first time they meet to discuss the case?
5. How does the Women's Murder Club react to Lindsay's suggestion that she has arrested the wrong man?
6. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
7. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
8. What does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her health after Jenks is arrested?
9. How does Cindy learn that the San Francisco writers' guild has an old copy of Jenks' book?
10. What is Lindsay thinking about as she waits to see her doctor for the first time?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)