|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) Never getting married.
(b) Being buried alive.
(c) Getting shot.
(d) The killer.
2. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(b) Works on Wall Street.
(c) Works as a doctor.
(d) Works in a prison.
3. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
4. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) No one every really finds out.
(b) In a shack.
(c) In their hotel room.
(d) In the limo.
5. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
2. How are the DeGeorges killed?
3. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
4. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
5. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two aspects of the Brandt crime scene does Lindsay notice that later become important for the case?
2. How does Gerald Brandt's respond to Lindsay's call about his business dealings after the story hits the paper?
3. What is the reader supposed to assume about the strange man watching Becky Passeneu at Saks?
4. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
5. Why does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her with blood transfusions?
6. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
7. What kind of couple are David and Melanie Brandt?
8. What does Lindsay learn about Kathy Voskuhl's life before she got married?
9. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
10. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)