|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
(a) The Cincinnati mayor.
(b) The Cleveland police detective.
(c) The San Diego reporter who broke the story.
(d) No one; they look at the photos by themselves.
2. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(c) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(d) Work as a pediatrician.
3. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The groom's father.
(b) The groom's son.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The bride's brother.
4. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(b) Her psychologist.
5. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) In his bed.
(b) On the toilet.
(c) Washing his hands.
(d) In his shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
2. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
3. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
4. What is Raleigh's marital status?
5. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two aspects of the Brandt crime scene does Lindsay notice that later become important for the case?
2. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
3. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
4. How does Gerald Brandt's respond to Lindsay's call about his business dealings after the story hits the paper?
5. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
6. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
7. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
8. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
9. What is the situation with the security cameras at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
10. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)