|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
(a) Enjoy the privacy of the back seat.
(b) Plug in their iPods.
(c) Enjoy the free wine that comes with the limo ride.
(d) Start listening to the audio tour.
2. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(a) San Diego.
(b) New York City.
3. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
(a) To smoke marijuana, too.
(b) They are meeting some friends in there.
(c) She thought it would be a funny surprise.
(d) They are both sneaking away so they can elope.
4. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Claire, Cindy, and Lindsay.
(b) Brandt, Lindsay, and Raleigh.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Lindsay, Raleigh, and Jacobi.
5. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) A hotel robe.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A ball gown.
(d) A nightgown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
2. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
3. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
4. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
2. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
3. What is Lindsay Boxer doing in the Prologue?
4. What happens to Lindsay when she goes back to the Brandts hotel room for the second time?
5. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
6. Why does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her with blood transfusions?
7. What two aspects of the Brandt crime scene does Lindsay notice that later become important for the case?
8. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
9. What is the reader supposed to assume about the strange man watching Becky Passeneu at Saks?
10. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)