|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A sushi restaurant.
(d) A donut shop.
2. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 1st.
(b) The 30th.
(c) The basement.
(d) The 17th.
3. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found one set of usable prints.
(c) That there were no prints of any use.
(d) That they found two sets of usable prints.
4. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
(c) A towel.
(d) A bathing suit.
5. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(a) New York City.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
2. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
3. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
4. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
5. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
2. Why does Lindsay want to meet with Claire and Cindy when she returns from Cleveland?
3. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
4. Why is Nicholas Jenks' red beard significant to Lindsay?
5. Why are Lindsay and Raleigh unable to get a good look at the man on the museum security tapes?
6. What does Raleigh do when he and Lindsay arrive at Joanna's apartment after Jenks has escaped?
7. What convinces Lindsay that Jenks is innocent?
8. What does Jill tell Jenks as she is questioning him?
9. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
10. What does Joanna say when Lindsay asks if Nicholas is capable of murder?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)