|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(c) None of these answers is correct.
2. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
(b) Her doctor.
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(b) No comment.
(c) All of the details -- on the record.
(d) All of the details -- off the record.
4. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Honeymoon Suite.
(b) The Symphony Suite.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(d) The Mandarin Suite.
5. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) The clerk.
(c) A strange man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
2. Who is Becky Passeneu?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
4. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
5. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
2. How does the sales associate at Saks react to the strange man watching Becky try on her wedding dress?
3. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
4. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
5. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
6. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
7. What is the situation with the security cameras at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
8. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
9. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
10. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)