|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the ladies' room.
(b) Into her police car.
(c) Into the hotel kitchen.
(d) Into the hotel basement.
2. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A fish.
3. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
(b) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(c) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
(d) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
4. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(a) San Diego.
5. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her blood sample.
(b) A slide of her skin sample.
(c) A slide of her hair.
(d) A slide of her bone marrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
2. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
3. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
4. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay Boxer doing in the Prologue?
2. What happens to Lindsay when she goes back to the Brandts hotel room for the second time?
3. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
4. What is the situation with the security cameras at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
5. How does Cindy sneak her way into the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
6. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
7. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
8. How does the sales associate at Saks react to the strange man watching Becky try on her wedding dress?
9. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
10. Why does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her with blood transfusions?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)