|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a basement.
(c) In a cemetery.
(d) In a wine cellar.
2. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are poisoned.
(c) They are stabbed.
(d) They die in a car accident.
3. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The politics beat.
(b) The metro desk.
(c) The education beat.
(d) The restaurant scene.
4. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 1st.
(b) The 17th.
(c) The basement.
(d) The 30th.
5. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) His car.
(d) A houseboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
2. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
3. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
4. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
5. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the situation with the security cameras at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
2. How does the sales associate at Saks react to the strange man watching Becky try on her wedding dress?
3. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
4. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
5. Why does Lindsay insist to Raleigh, while they are in Cleveland, that the killer had to have known Kathy?
6. What happens to Lindsay when she goes back to the Brandts hotel room for the second time?
7. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
8. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
9. What is Melanie Brandt doing when the murderer enters her hotel room?
10. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)