|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She requested it.
(b) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(c) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(d) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
2. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) She follows Lindsay around.
(b) She does her own research.
(c) They are friends of her family.
(d) They are friends of hers.
3. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) At their parents' house.
(b) Near their hotel.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) At the airport.
4. Where does Lindsay live?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
(c) A towel.
(d) A tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is Lindsay to her family?
2. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
3. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
4. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
5. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
2. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
3. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
4. What is Lindsay thinking about as she waits to see her doctor for the first time?
5. What is Chris Raleigh's job before he is introduced on the Bride and Groom case?
6. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
7. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
8. What kind of couple are David and Melanie Brandt?
9. What is Lindsay doing when she learns that the DeGeorges have been murdered?
10. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)