|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) Someone's cell phone.
(b) The wedding photographer.
(c) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(d) A video camera.
2. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(b) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
3. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
(a) A donut shop.
(b) A sushi restaurant.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
4. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She poses as a police officer.
(b) She sneaks in and no one sees her.
(c) She lies.
(d) She pretends she is delivering flowers.
5. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Get in a fight.
(b) Go for a long run.
(d) Go for a bike ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
2. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
3. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
4. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
5. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two aspects of the Brandt crime scene does Lindsay notice that later become important for the case?
2. How does the sales associate at Saks react to the strange man watching Becky try on her wedding dress?
3. How does Gerald Brandt's respond to Lindsay's call about his business dealings after the story hits the paper?
4. How does Raleigh react to the DeGeorge murders?
5. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
6. How does Phillip Campbell react when he walks by the crowd gathering outside of the hotel where the Brandts have been found murdered?
7. What happens to Lindsay when she goes back to the Brandts hotel room for the second time?
8. What does Claire tell Lindsay and Raleigh about the knife used in the Brandt murders?
9. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
10. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)