|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- off the record.
(b) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(c) All of the details -- on the record.
(d) No comment.
2. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(b) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(c) She requested it.
(d) The two crime reporters are already busy.
3. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) A woman about to get married.
(b) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
(c) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(b) Close to some relatives.
(c) Not close at all.
(d) Incredibly close.
5. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(b) San Diego.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. Where is James when he is killed?
3. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
2. After seeing the sketch of the murder suspect, what does the witness tell Lindsay?
3. What is Chris Raleigh's job before he is introduced on the Bride and Groom case?
4. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
5. How does Phillip Campbell react when he walks by the crowd gathering outside of the hotel where the Brandts have been found murdered?
6. What makes people realized that the DeGeorges are missing?
7. How does Lindsay react when she learns that her case files have been handed over to the FBI?
8. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
9. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
10. Why does Lindsay agree to give Cindy the inside scoop on the DeGeorge murders?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)