|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A forensic anthropologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A hematologist.
(d) A psychic.
2. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(b) Moving to Paris.
(c) Divorcing her husband.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
(c) A towel.
(d) A tuxedo.
4. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
(b) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
(c) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(d) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
5. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) Homicide detective.
(c) TV journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
2. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
3. How close is Lindsay to her family?
4. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
5. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cindy sneak her way into the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
2. How does Claire respond to Lindsay's news about her illness?
3. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
4. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
5. What is the purpose of the Women's Murder Club?
6. What causes Lindsay to cry at the end of Chapter 25?
7. Why does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her with blood transfusions?
8. What does Kathy Voskuhl's family tell Lindsay about an old boyfriend of hers?
9. What does Cindy say to Lindsay as she slips her her business card in the hotel bathroom?
10. What does Lindsay learn about Kathy Voskuhl's life before she got married?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)