|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(b) If he is capable of murder.
(c) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(d) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
2. Who goes to visit Jenks in jail?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(b) The entire Women's Murder Club.
(c) Raleigh and Lindsay.
(d) Lindsay and Jill.
3. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
(a) A hurricane blows through.
(b) A severe thunderstorm comes in.
(c) An earthquake hits.
(d) A tornado touches down.
4. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) Her psychologist.
(c) Claire and Cindy.
5. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) Police custody.
(b) An interview with a TV reporter.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A chain gang.
6. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
7. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's daughter.
(b) An anonymous tipster.
(c) A reporter.
(d) One of Kathy's friends.
8. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A blood transfusion.
(c) A bone marrow transplant.
(d) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
9. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
(b) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(c) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
(d) Jenks himself.
10. How does Chessy react to her husband's arrest?
(a) She is glad to be free of him.
(b) She threatens to get an expensive, powerful attorney.
(c) She comes to Jill and Lindsay with evidence at the police station.
(d) She is distraught and confused.
11. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(b) To see how her illness is progressing.
(c) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(d) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
12. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The Chronicle archives.
(b) The Internet.
(c) The city library.
(d) The FBI database.
13. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
(b) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(c) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
(d) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
14. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
(a) For the books that he has written.
(b) His music has won more Emmys than any other person.
(c) He took a picture just as Kennedy was being shot.
(d) He only paints with blood.
15. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(b) Jenks himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
2. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
3. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
4. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
5. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)