|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
(a) Nothing; she doesn't want anything in the paper.
(b) Eveything she knows.
(c) A lie to test whether or not she is going to go public with the information.
(d) Just enough to get her help.
2. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(b) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
(c) That he has been setup.
(d) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
3. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(b) Jill's daughter.
(c) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
4. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
(b) Claire and Cindy.
(d) Her psychologist.
5. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) The television station.
(b) The Hall of Justice.
(c) Their own apartment.
(d) The site of the plane crash.
6. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it belonged to a woman.
(b) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(c) That it was from a cat.
(d) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
7. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
(a) After Jenks flees town.
(b) Right before Jenks is arrested.
(c) After Jenks is arrested.
(d) After Lindsay is fired.
8. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The Chronicle archives.
(b) The Internet.
(c) The FBI database.
(d) The city library.
9. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A hotel right on the beach.
(c) A cabin in the country.
(d) A week-long cruise.
10. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(b) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(c) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
(d) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
11. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's daughter.
(b) A reporter.
(c) One of Kathy's friends.
(d) An anonymous tipster.
12. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
(c) Lindsay herself -- by accident.
(d) The police commissioner.
13. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Meow like a cat.
(b) Listen to bad music.
(c) Say silly things.
(d) Bark like a dog.
14. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
(a) Her old boyfriend who is now a prison guard.
(b) A reporter trying to spy on Cindy.
(c) Chessy Jenks.
(d) Joanna Wade.
15. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's daughter.
(b) Kathy's sister.
(c) Kathy's mother.
(d) Kathy's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
2. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
3. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
4. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
5. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)