|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(b) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(c) To see how her illness is progressing.
(d) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
2. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) An interview with a TV reporter.
(b) An airplane.
(c) Police custody.
(d) A chain gang.
3. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(b) In Napa.
(c) In the police department as a secretary.
(d) The Hyatt.
4. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(b) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
(c) Jill's daughter.
5. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
(c) Claire and Cindy.
(d) Her psychologist.
6. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) A phone call.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) Their love making.
(d) The door bell.
7. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) In jail.
(b) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
(c) They never were actually married.
(d) At City Hall.
8. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Just Raleigh.
(c) Just Lindsay.
(d) Lindsay and Raleigh.
9. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughter.
10. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' sister.
(b) Jenks' old neighbor.
(c) Jenks' first wife.
(d) Jenks' mother.
11. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(b) Jenks himself.
12. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A hotel right on the beach.
(b) A week-long cruise.
(d) A cabin in the country.
13. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
14. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
15. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(b) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(c) That he is innocent.
(d) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
2. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
3. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
4. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
5. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)