|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
(a) That all of the evidence seems to frame Lindsay, not Jenks.
(b) That nothing CSU found matches -- at all.
(c) That the hair at Jenks' house matches the one found at the crime scene.
(d) That the evidence actually matches Raleigh.
2. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(a) The Hyatt.
(c) In Napa.
(d) In the police department as a secretary.
3. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) She never does, actually.
(b) After they meet each other's families.
(c) After Jenks is arrested.
(d) After they get engaged.
4. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
5. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
(b) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(c) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(d) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
6. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(b) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
(c) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(d) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
7. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
(a) A lie to test whether or not she is going to go public with the information.
(b) Nothing; she doesn't want anything in the paper.
(c) Eveything she knows.
(d) Just enough to get her help.
8. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
(a) Drinking way too much beer.
(b) Eating as much as they can.
(c) Having sex in the bathroom.
(d) On their cell phones, working another new case.
9. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
(a) That she wants to marry him.
(b) That her health situation has become grave.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That her health situation has improved.
10. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) A fingerprint.
(b) Direct video evidence.
(c) More evidence.
(d) A DNA sample.
11. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) I Did.
(b) I Do.
(c) The Bride and Groom Murders.
(d) Always a Bridesmaid.
12. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
(a) After Jenks flees town.
(b) After Lindsay is fired.
(c) After Jenks is arrested.
(d) Right before Jenks is arrested.
13. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) A chain gang.
(b) An interview with a TV reporter.
(c) Police custody.
(d) An airplane.
14. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(b) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(c) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(d) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
15. Who goes to visit Jenks in jail?
(a) Lindsay and Jill.
(b) Raleigh and Lindsay.
(c) The entire Women's Murder Club.
(d) Lindsay and Raleigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
2. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
3. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
4. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
5. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)