|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he is innocent.
(b) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(c) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(d) That he did in fact commit the murders.
2. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(a) The Hyatt.
(c) In the police department as a secretary.
(d) In Napa.
3. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
(a) That she now must get a bone marrow transplant.
(b) That she desperately needs chemotheraphy.
(c) That she is finally responding.
(d) That there is nothing else that can be done.
4. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) After they meet each other's families.
(b) After Jenks is arrested.
(c) After they get engaged.
(d) She never does, actually.
5. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(b) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(c) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
(d) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
6. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In her mailbox.
(b) In a local bookstore.
(c) On her front doorstep.
(d) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
7. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If he is capable of murder.
(b) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
(c) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(d) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
8. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
(b) The police commissioner.
(d) Lindsay herself -- by accident.
9. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(b) To see how her illness is progressing.
(c) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(d) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
10. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A soccer game.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A football game.
(d) A hockey game.
11. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
12. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
(b) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
(d) Runs off mysteriously.
13. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) A fingerprint.
(b) Direct video evidence.
(c) More evidence.
(d) A DNA sample.
14. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) The door bell.
(b) A phone call.
(c) Their love making.
(d) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
15. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(a) The chief of police.
(b) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
2. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
3. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
4. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
5. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)