|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) An airplane.
(b) Police custody.
(c) A chain gang.
(d) An interview with a TV reporter.
2. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
(b) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(c) Jenks himself.
(d) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
3. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(b) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
(c) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(d) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
4. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
(a) One fitting the killer's description.
(b) A man dressed as a florist even though no one ordered any flowers.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A man dressed a little too fancy for the kind of party that was happening.
5. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) The site of the plane crash.
(b) Their own apartment.
(c) The television station.
(d) The Hall of Justice.
6. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(a) The chief of police.
(d) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
7. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(a) Visiting the graves of his victims.
(c) Praying in church.
(d) Recovering in the hospital.
8. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
(d) Her editor.
9. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) On her front doorstep.
(b) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
(c) In her mailbox.
(d) In a local bookstore.
10. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(b) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
(c) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
(d) That he has been setup.
11. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
(b) She refuses to believe him.
(c) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(d) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
12. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If he is capable of murder.
(b) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
(c) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(d) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
13. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He does not agree.
(b) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(c) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
(d) He thinks she might be right.
14. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
15. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
(a) On her birthday.
(b) When he found out she was cheating on him.
(c) Just as he was becoming famous.
(d) Whe she found out he was cheating on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
2. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
3. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
4. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
5. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)