|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) To be cautious because he is famous.
(b) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
(c) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
(d) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
2. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(b) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(c) If he is capable of murder.
(d) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
3. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(b) That they have cured her completely.
(c) That she is not responding well to them.
(d) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
4. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) The Women's Murder Club.
(d) Her boss.
5. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
6. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(b) That it belonged to a woman.
(c) That it was from a cat.
(d) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
7. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' old neighbor.
(b) Jenks' mother.
(c) Jenks' sister.
(d) Jenks' first wife.
8. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) An airplane.
(b) An interview with a TV reporter.
(c) Police custody.
(d) A chain gang.
9. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he has been setup.
(b) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(c) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
(d) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
10. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To see how her illness is progressing.
(b) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(c) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(d) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
11. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(b) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
(d) Jill's daughter.
12. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a novelist.
(c) He is a photographer.
(d) He is an artist.
13. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
(a) After Jenks flees town.
(b) After Jenks is arrested.
(c) After Lindsay is fired.
(d) Right before Jenks is arrested.
14. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
(b) At City Hall.
(c) In jail.
(d) They never were actually married.
15. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
(b) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(c) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(d) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
2. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
3. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
4. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
5. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)