|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
(c) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(d) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
2. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) A soccer game.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A football game.
3. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
(b) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(c) That she is not responding well to them.
(d) That they have cured her completely.
4. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it was from a cat.
(b) That it belonged to a woman.
(c) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(d) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
5. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The regional head of the FBI.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Their boss.
(d) The murder victims' parents.
6. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A man dressed a little too fancy for the kind of party that was happening.
(c) One fitting the killer's description.
(d) A man dressed as a florist even though no one ordered any flowers.
7. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(c) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
8. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(b) If he is capable of murder.
(c) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
(d) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
9. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
(a) The murder victims' families in Cleveland.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Phillip Campbell.
10. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(b) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(c) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(d) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
11. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(b) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
(c) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(d) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
12. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(a) Jenks himself.
13. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
(a) Nothing; she doesn't want anything in the paper.
(b) Eveything she knows.
(c) Just enough to get her help.
(d) A lie to test whether or not she is going to go public with the information.
14. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
(a) For asking too many questions.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For spending too much money.
(d) For cooking a dinner he didn't like.
15. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
(c) Her editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay do after discussing with Raleigh that they might have arrested the wrong person?
2. How does Chessy react to her husband's arrest?
3. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
4. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
5. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)