|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) Their love making.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) The door bell.
(d) A phone call.
2. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) To be cautious because he is famous.
(b) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
(c) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
(d) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
3. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(a) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A hockey game.
(c) A football game.
(d) A soccer game.
5. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
(b) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(c) That they have cured her completely.
(d) That she is not responding well to them.
6. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
7. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(d) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
8. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's friend.
(b) Kathy's sister.
(c) Kathy's daughter.
(d) Kathy's mother.
9. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
(b) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(c) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
(d) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
10. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
(d) Her editor.
11. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a novelist.
(b) He is a photographer.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a musician.
12. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her father.
13. Who goes to visit Jenks in jail?
(a) Raleigh and Lindsay.
(b) The entire Women's Murder Club.
(c) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(d) Lindsay and Jill.
14. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) Direct video evidence.
(b) More evidence.
(c) A fingerprint.
(d) A DNA sample.
15. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
(a) Eveything she knows.
(b) Just enough to get her help.
(c) A lie to test whether or not she is going to go public with the information.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't want anything in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
3. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
4. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
5. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)