|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(b) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
(c) A blood transfusion.
(d) A bone marrow transplant.
2. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
(a) Lindsay herself -- by accident.
(d) The police commissioner.
3. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
(a) That the evidence actually matches Raleigh.
(b) That nothing CSU found matches -- at all.
(c) That the hair at Jenks' house matches the one found at the crime scene.
(d) That all of the evidence seems to frame Lindsay, not Jenks.
4. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Listen to bad music.
(b) Say silly things.
(c) Bark like a dog.
(d) Meow like a cat.
5. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He thinks she might be right.
(b) He does not agree.
(c) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(d) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
6. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's sister.
(b) Kathy's mother.
(c) Kathy's friend.
(d) Kathy's daughter.
7. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
(b) Runs off mysteriously.
(d) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
8. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
(b) Joanna Wade.
9. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(b) A piece of a fingernail.
(c) A flake of skin.
(d) A hair.
10. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he has been setup.
(b) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(c) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
(d) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
11. What does Cindy find of Kathy and Nicholas doing together in a photograph?
(a) Dancing at a dance competition.
(b) Getting into an argument at a protest.
(c) Getting their picture taken.
(d) Volunteering together at a feed-the-homeless event.
12. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(a) The Cleveland police.
(c) A psychic.
13. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Just Raleigh.
(b) Just Lindsay.
(c) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
14. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(d) Jenks himself.
15. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(d) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
2. How does Jenks treat Chessy?
3. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
5. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)