Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) A psychic.
2. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
3. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(c) A knife.
(d) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
4. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(c) All the members of the Women's Murder Club.
(d) Cindy and Claire.
5. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it was from a cat.
(b) That it belonged to a woman.
(c) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(d) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
6. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
(a) He pretends to faint.
(b) He pretends that he doesn't speak English.
(c) He denies knowing her.
(d) He creates a fake, but sad, love story about their relationship.
7. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) Their own apartment.
(b) The television station.
(c) The site of the plane crash.
(d) The Hall of Justice.
8. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
9. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
10. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
(b) Runs off mysteriously.
(d) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
11. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) To be cautious because he is famous.
(b) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
(c) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(d) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
12. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That her health situation has become grave.
(c) That she wants to marry him.
(d) That her health situation has improved.
13. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(b) He is supportive.
(c) He already knew.
(d) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
14. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(b) In Napa.
(c) The Hyatt.
(d) In the police department as a secretary.
15. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he has been setup.
(b) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(c) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
(d) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
2. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
3. Which hand does Jenks prefer to use?
4. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
5. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)