|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(c) Jill's daughter.
(d) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
2. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
(b) Lindsay herself -- by accident.
(d) The police commissioner.
3. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) A chain gang.
(b) An airplane.
(c) Police custody.
(d) An interview with a TV reporter.
4. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) I Did.
(b) Always a Bridesmaid.
(c) The Bride and Groom Murders.
(d) I Do.
5. Which hand does Jenks prefer to use?
(a) His right hand.
(b) This is never discussed in the novel.
(c) His left hand.
(d) He is ambidextrous.
6. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
(a) A severe thunderstorm comes in.
(b) A tornado touches down.
(c) An earthquake hits.
(d) A hurricane blows through.
7. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
(a) For asking too many questions.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For spending too much money.
(d) For cooking a dinner he didn't like.
8. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
9. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
(a) The murder victims' families in Cleveland.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Phillip Campbell.
10. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
(b) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(c) He already knew.
(d) He is supportive.
11. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Just Lindsay.
(c) Just Raleigh.
(d) Lindsay and Raleigh.
12. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A soccer game.
(b) A football game.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A hockey game.
13. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) At City Hall.
(b) In jail.
(c) They never were actually married.
(d) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
14. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
(a) That it is finally improving.
(b) That is has suddenly become healthy -- almost too healthy.
(c) That it is exactly the same.
(d) That it is still falling.
15. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The FBI database.
(b) The Chronicle archives.
(c) The Internet.
(d) The city library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
2. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
3. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
4. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
5. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)