|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The Internet.
(b) The Chronicle archives.
(c) The city library.
(d) The FBI database.
2. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A soccer game.
(b) A hockey game.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A football game.
3. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
(b) Her psychologist.
(c) Claire and Cindy.
4. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
(b) That he has been setup.
(c) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
(d) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
5. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
(b) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(c) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(d) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
6. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) He already knew.
(b) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(c) He is supportive.
(d) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
7. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(d) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
8. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
(d) The CIA.
9. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
(a) A hurricane blows through.
(b) A tornado touches down.
(c) An earthquake hits.
(d) A severe thunderstorm comes in.
10. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A bone marrow transplant.
(b) A blood transfusion.
(d) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
11. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
(b) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
(c) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(d) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
12. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(b) He does not agree.
(c) He thinks she might be right.
(d) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
13. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(b) Jenks himself.
(c) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
(d) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
14. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(c) Jenks himself.
15. What does Cindy find of Kathy and Nicholas doing together in a photograph?
(a) Volunteering together at a feed-the-homeless event.
(b) Getting their picture taken.
(c) Dancing at a dance competition.
(d) Getting into an argument at a protest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
2. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
3. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
4. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
5. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)