|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
(a) That the charges were dropped.
(b) That it was made from Lindsay's cell phone.
(c) That a body was found but Jenks was nowhere to be seen.
(d) That it was made from Jill's house.
2. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In a local bookstore.
(b) On her front doorstep.
(c) In her mailbox.
(d) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
3. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) The regional head of the FBI.
(c) The murder victims' parents.
(d) Their boss.
4. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) In jail.
(b) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
(c) At City Hall.
(d) They never were actually married.
5. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(b) Just Lindsay.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Just Raleigh.
6. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) This is a trick question; the family member doesn't tell her at first.
(b) By drugging her coffee.
(c) By sending in Cindy, the undercover reporter.
(d) By pretending she already knows.
7. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
(a) When he found out she was cheating on him.
(b) Just as he was becoming famous.
(c) Whe she found out he was cheating on her.
(d) On her birthday.
8. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
(a) Her own and Jill's.
(b) Joanna's and Chessy's.
(c) Joanna's and Jenks's former agent.
(d) Cindy's and Claire's.
9. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' old neighbor.
(b) Jenks' sister.
(c) Jenks' first wife.
(d) Jenks' mother.
10. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
(a) That it is finally improving.
(b) That is has suddenly become healthy -- almost too healthy.
(c) That it is exactly the same.
(d) That it is still falling.
11. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A cabin in the country.
(b) A hotel right on the beach.
(c) A week-long cruise.
12. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
(a) He took a picture just as Kennedy was being shot.
(b) For the books that he has written.
(c) He only paints with blood.
(d) His music has won more Emmys than any other person.
13. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
(d) Her mother, with whom she has not spoken in years.
14. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
(a) For asking too many questions.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For spending too much money.
(d) For cooking a dinner he didn't like.
15. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
(b) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
(c) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(d) She refuses to believe him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
2. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
3. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
4. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
5. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)