|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jenks treat Chessy?
(d) The reader never learns.
2. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(d) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
3. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(a) A psychic.
(b) The Cleveland police.
4. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) A chain gang.
(b) An airplane.
(c) Police custody.
(d) An interview with a TV reporter.
5. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) An anonymous tipster.
(b) Kathy's daughter.
(c) A reporter.
(d) One of Kathy's friends.
6. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
(a) In Napa.
(b) In the police department as a secretary.
(d) The Hyatt.
7. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A hockey game.
(c) A soccer game.
(d) A football game.
8. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
9. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
(b) Her psychologist.
(d) Claire and Cindy.
10. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
(a) Get a warrant for the book.
(b) Go on the record for Cindy's article.
(c) Finally see how it ends.
(d) Arrest Jenks.
11. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(a) Jenks himself.
12. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That she is not responding well to them.
(b) That they have cured her completely.
(c) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(d) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
13. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
(b) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(c) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
(d) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
14. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) I Do.
(b) Always a Bridesmaid.
(c) I Did.
(d) The Bride and Groom Murders.
15. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a photographer.
(b) He is a novelist.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is an artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
2. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
3. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
4. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
5. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)