|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) A phone call.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) Their love making.
(d) The door bell.
2. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Just Raleigh.
(d) Just Lindsay.
3. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(b) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
(c) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(d) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
4. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
5. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
(a) The attorney general.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) The assistant district attorney.
6. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Listen to bad music.
(b) Bark like a dog.
(c) Say silly things.
(d) Meow like a cat.
7. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
(b) He already knew.
(c) He is supportive.
(d) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
8. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(d) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
9. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) To be cautious because he is famous.
(b) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
(c) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(d) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
10. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A cabin in the country.
(c) A hotel right on the beach.
(d) A week-long cruise.
11. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) A chain gang.
(b) An airplane.
(c) Police custody.
(d) An interview with a TV reporter.
12. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(c) Visiting the graves of his victims.
(d) Praying in church.
13. How does Jenks treat Chessy?
(a) The reader never learns.
14. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
15. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) She never does, actually.
(b) After they get engaged.
(c) After they meet each other's families.
(d) After Jenks is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
2. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
3. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
4. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
5. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)