|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy find of Kathy and Nicholas doing together in a photograph?
(a) Dancing at a dance competition.
(b) Getting their picture taken.
(c) Getting into an argument at a protest.
(d) Volunteering together at a feed-the-homeless event.
2. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) By sending in Cindy, the undercover reporter.
(b) By drugging her coffee.
(c) This is a trick question; the family member doesn't tell her at first.
(d) By pretending she already knows.
3. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
4. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) An interview with a TV reporter.
(b) Police custody.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A chain gang.
5. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Just Lindsay.
(b) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(c) Just Raleigh.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
6. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
(a) The San Francisco writers' guild.
(b) An editor friend she knows.
(c) Her high school librarian.
(d) Jenks's college librarian.
7. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
(a) That all of the evidence seems to frame Lindsay, not Jenks.
(b) That the evidence actually matches Raleigh.
(c) That nothing CSU found matches -- at all.
(d) That the hair at Jenks' house matches the one found at the crime scene.
8. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a novelist.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a photographer.
9. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(b) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
(c) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(d) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
10. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' old neighbor.
(b) Jenks' mother.
(c) Jenks' sister.
(d) Jenks' first wife.
11. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
(a) That he won't bother killing Lindsay because she is practically dead anyway.
(b) That he is the real killer.
(c) That he is going after the real killer.
(d) That he is going to kill Lindsay.
12. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(b) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(c) If he is capable of murder.
(d) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
13. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A hotel right on the beach.
(c) A week-long cruise.
(d) A cabin in the country.
14. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(c) A hair.
(d) A flake of skin.
15. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
(a) The district attorney.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) The attorney general.
(d) The assistant district attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
2. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
3. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
4. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
5. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)