|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(a) The chief of police.
(c) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
2. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(b) To be cautious because he is famous.
(c) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
(d) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
3. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(b) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(c) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
(d) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
4. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) In jail.
(b) At City Hall.
(c) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
(d) They never were actually married.
5. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
(a) Chessy Jenks.
(b) Her old boyfriend who is now a prison guard.
(c) A reporter trying to spy on Cindy.
(d) Joanna Wade.
6. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
(a) He only paints with blood.
(b) For the books that he has written.
(c) He took a picture just as Kennedy was being shot.
(d) His music has won more Emmys than any other person.
7. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) One of Kathy's friends.
(b) Kathy's daughter.
(c) An anonymous tipster.
(d) A reporter.
8. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A bone marrow transplant.
(b) A blood transfusion.
(d) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
9. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The murder victims' parents.
(b) Their boss.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) The regional head of the FBI.
10. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(b) A hair.
(c) A flake of skin.
11. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh rush to when they learn of Jenks' escape?
(a) The Hall of Justice.
(b) The television station.
(c) The site of the plane crash.
(d) Their own apartment.
12. How does Jenks treat Chessy?
(b) The reader never learns.
13. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(b) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(c) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(d) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
14. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's friend.
(b) Kathy's daughter.
(c) Kathy's mother.
(d) Kathy's sister.
15. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
(a) He pretends to faint.
(b) He creates a fake, but sad, love story about their relationship.
(c) He denies knowing her.
(d) He pretends that he doesn't speak English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
2. Which hand does Jenks prefer to use?
3. How does Chessy react to her husband's arrest?
4. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
5. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)