|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
(a) That he is the real killer.
(b) That he is going to kill Lindsay.
(c) That he is going after the real killer.
(d) That he won't bother killing Lindsay because she is practically dead anyway.
2. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(b) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
(c) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
3. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(b) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
(c) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
(d) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
4. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(a) A psychic.
(c) The Cleveland police.
5. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
(a) That she wants to marry him.
(b) That her health situation has improved.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That her health situation has become grave.
6. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(b) He already knew.
(c) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
(d) He is supportive.
7. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The murder victims' parents.
(b) Their boss.
(c) The regional head of the FBI.
(d) The police commissioner.
8. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
(b) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(c) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(d) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
9. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(a) A cabin in the country.
(c) A hotel right on the beach.
(d) A week-long cruise.
10. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A knife.
(b) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
11. How does Jenks treat Chessy?
(d) The reader never learns.
12. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If he is capable of murder.
(b) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(c) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(d) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
13. Who calls Lindsay after she realizes Jenks might be innocent?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Phillip Campbell.
(d) The murder victims' families in Cleveland.
14. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
(a) For asking too many questions.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For cooking a dinner he didn't like.
(d) For spending too much money.
15. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
(a) Joanna Wade.
(b) Her old boyfriend who is now a prison guard.
(c) Chessy Jenks.
(d) A reporter trying to spy on Cindy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
2. Who is Joanna Wade?
3. How does Chessy react to her husband's arrest?
4. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
5. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)