|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
(a) Her mother, with whom she has not spoken in years.
2. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(b) That he has been setup.
(c) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
(d) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
3. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
(a) Joanna's and Jenks's former agent.
(b) Cindy's and Claire's.
(c) Joanna's and Chessy's.
(d) Her own and Jill's.
4. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
(a) An earthquake hits.
(b) A tornado touches down.
(c) A hurricane blows through.
(d) A severe thunderstorm comes in.
5. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
(a) Get a warrant for the book.
(b) Go on the record for Cindy's article.
(c) Finally see how it ends.
(d) Arrest Jenks.
6. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
(a) A man dressed as a florist even though no one ordered any flowers.
(b) One fitting the killer's description.
(c) A man dressed a little too fancy for the kind of party that was happening.
(d) A homeless man.
7. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A knife.
(b) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
8. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) Direct video evidence.
(b) A DNA sample.
(c) More evidence.
(d) A fingerprint.
9. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
(b) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
(c) Jenks himself.
(d) Jill sneaking out the back door.
10. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) A football game.
(c) A soccer game.
(d) A baseball game.
11. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
12. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
(a) That her health situation has improved.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That her health situation has become grave.
(d) That she wants to marry him.
13. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
(a) Jenks himself.
14. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
15. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Just Raleigh.
(d) Just Lindsay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
2. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
3. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
4. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
5. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)