|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
2. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
(a) He denies knowing her.
(b) He creates a fake, but sad, love story about their relationship.
(c) He pretends that he doesn't speak English.
(d) He pretends to faint.
3. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(b) A hotel right on the beach.
(c) A cabin in the country.
(d) A week-long cruise.
4. Who does Lindsay first talk to about her concern that Jenks might not be the real killer?
(a) Her boss.
(b) The Women's Murder Club.
(c) The police commissioner.
5. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
(a) Eating as much as they can.
(b) On their cell phones, working another new case.
(c) Drinking way too much beer.
(d) Having sex in the bathroom.
6. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(a) Visiting the graves of his victims.
(b) Recovering in the hospital.
(c) Praying in church.
7. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(b) Just Lindsay.
(c) Just Raleigh.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
8. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
(b) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(c) To be cautious because he is famous.
(d) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
9. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
(a) For spending too much money.
(b) For lying to the police.
(c) For asking too many questions.
(d) For cooking a dinner he didn't like.
10. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
(a) That she is finally responding.
(b) That she now must get a bone marrow transplant.
(c) That there is nothing else that can be done.
(d) That she desperately needs chemotheraphy.
11. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) The door bell.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) Their love making.
(d) A phone call.
12. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
13. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' first wife.
(b) Jenks' mother.
(c) Jenks' old neighbor.
(d) Jenks' sister.
14. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
15. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
(a) A hurricane blows through.
(b) A severe thunderstorm comes in.
(c) A tornado touches down.
(d) An earthquake hits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
2. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
3. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
4. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
5. Who discovers Joanna's dead body?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)