|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
(a) After Lindsay is fired.
(b) After Jenks flees town.
(c) Right before Jenks is arrested.
(d) After Jenks is arrested.
2. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(b) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
3. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' sister.
(b) Jenks' mother.
(c) Jenks' old neighbor.
(d) Jenks' first wife.
4. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's daughter.
(b) An anonymous tipster.
(c) A reporter.
(d) One of Kathy's friends.
5. Who goes to visit Jenks in jail?
(a) The entire Women's Murder Club.
(b) Lindsay and Jill.
(c) Raleigh and Lindsay.
(d) Lindsay and Raleigh.
6. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
(b) Lindsay herself -- by accident.
(c) The police commissioner.
7. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(b) A flake of skin.
(d) A hair.
8. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
(a) That she desperately needs chemotheraphy.
(b) That there is nothing else that can be done.
(c) That she now must get a bone marrow transplant.
(d) That she is finally responding.
9. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(b) Runs off mysteriously.
(c) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
(d) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
10. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(c) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(d) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
11. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(d) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
12. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a novelist.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a photographer.
(d) He is an artist.
13. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(b) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(c) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(d) To see how her illness is progressing.
14. Where were Jenks and Chessy married?
(a) At City Hall.
(b) They never were actually married.
(c) At the Palace of Fine Arts.
(d) In jail.
15. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) The regional head of the FBI.
(c) Their boss.
(d) The murder victims' parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
2. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
3. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
4. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
5. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)