|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
2. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
(b) Claire and Cindy.
(d) Her psychologist.
3. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's mother.
(b) Kathy's daughter.
(c) Kathy's sister.
(d) Kathy's friend.
4. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Meow like a cat.
(b) Bark like a dog.
(c) Listen to bad music.
(d) Say silly things.
5. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
(a) A reporter trying to spy on Cindy.
(b) Joanna Wade.
(c) Chessy Jenks.
(d) Her old boyfriend who is now a prison guard.
6. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
(a) Joanna's and Chessy's.
(b) Her own and Jill's.
(c) Joanna's and Jenks's former agent.
(d) Cindy's and Claire's.
7. How does Chessy react to her husband's arrest?
(a) She threatens to get an expensive, powerful attorney.
(b) She comes to Jill and Lindsay with evidence at the police station.
(c) She is distraught and confused.
(d) She is glad to be free of him.
8. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(b) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
(c) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
(d) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
9. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Just Lindsay.
(b) Just Raleigh.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Lindsay and Raleigh.
10. Where does Jenks escape from?
(a) A chain gang.
(b) Police custody.
(c) An interview with a TV reporter.
(d) An airplane.
11. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
12. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' old neighbor.
(b) Jenks' first wife.
(c) Jenks' mother.
(d) Jenks' sister.
13. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A football game.
(d) A soccer game.
14. Who invites Lindsay and Raleigh to the sporting event?
(a) The murder victims' parents.
(b) Their boss.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) The regional head of the FBI.
15. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) After they meet each other's families.
(b) After Jenks is arrested.
(c) After they get engaged.
(d) She never does, actually.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
2. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
3. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
4. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
5. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)