|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A football game.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A soccer game.
(d) A hockey game.
2. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
(b) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(c) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
(d) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
3. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To see how her illness is progressing.
(b) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(c) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(d) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
4. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
(a) His music has won more Emmys than any other person.
(b) He took a picture just as Kennedy was being shot.
(c) For the books that he has written.
(d) He only paints with blood.
5. What does Lindsay do after discussing with Raleigh that they might have arrested the wrong person?
(b) Threatens to call his wife about their affair.
(c) Gets furiously angry.
(d) Breaks up with him.
6. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
(b) He already knew.
(c) He is supportive.
(d) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
7. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(d) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
8. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's friend.
(b) Kathy's daughter.
(c) Kathy's sister.
(d) Kathy's mother.
9. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
(b) Her psychologist.
(c) Claire and Cindy.
10. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(b) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
11. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(c) The chief of police.
(d) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
12. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
(a) Cindy and Claire.
(b) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(c) All the members of the Women's Murder Club.
13. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
(a) Drinking way too much beer.
(b) Having sex in the bathroom.
(c) On their cell phones, working another new case.
(d) Eating as much as they can.
14. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(d) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
15. Who ends up shooting Raleigh?
(a) The police commissioner.
(c) Lindsay herself -- by accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
3. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
4. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
5. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)