|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the hotel kitchen.
(b) Into the ladies' room.
(c) Into the hotel basement.
(d) Into her police car.
2. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
(a) She doesn't work for the paper, she writes for a news blog.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The San Francisco Daily.
(d) The San Francisco Times.
3. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
(a) To smoke marijuana.
(b) To collect his thoughts.
(c) To try to sneak out the window.
(d) To use the restroom.
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(d) San Diego.
6. What is Raleigh's marital status?
7. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
8. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(a) Go wine tasting.
(b) Go sailing.
(c) Go horseback riding.
9. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) Draped over David's face.
(b) In a heap.
(c) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(d) Folded up.
10. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's champagne glasses.
(b) The couple's wedding rings.
(c) The couple's toothbrushes.
(d) The couple's wallets.
11. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
(a) So she can ask her questions about her psychologist.
(b) So she can finally get some sleep.
(c) So she can gossip about Raleigh.
(d) So she can tell her about her illness.
12. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) A video camera.
(b) Someone's cell phone.
(c) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(d) The wedding photographer.
13. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) TV journalist.
(d) Homicide detective.
14. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Brandt, Lindsay, and Raleigh.
(b) Claire, Cindy, and Lindsay.
(c) Lindsay, Raleigh, and Jacobi.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
15. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) At the airport.
(c) At their parents' house.
(d) Near their hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
2. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
4. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
5. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)