|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A picture of him having an affair.
(b) A secret envelope.
(c) A key.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
2. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hamster.
3. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(b) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(c) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
4. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(b) San Diego.
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(b) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(d) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
6. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) Draped over David's face.
(b) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(c) Folded up.
(d) In a heap.
7. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(b) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
(c) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
(d) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
8. Who is Linday's original police partner?
9. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The bride, dead on the bed.
(c) The groom's body.
(d) The entire thing.
10. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(a) New York City.
(c) San Diego.
11. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works on Wall Street.
(c) Works in a prison.
(d) Works at the University of San Francisco.
12. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she got called back by her boss.
(b) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(c) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(d) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
13. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her blood sample.
(b) A slide of her hair.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her bone marrow.
14. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With screams of excitement.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(d) With coldness.
15. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
(b) A honeymoon suite.
(c) A gambling suite.
(d) A suite on a cruise ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
2. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
4. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
5. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)