|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(a) A black eye.
(c) Her business card.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Honeymoon Suite.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(c) The Symphony Suite.
(d) The Mandarin Suite.
3. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
(a) So she can gossip about Raleigh.
(b) So she can ask her questions about her psychologist.
(c) So she can tell her about her illness.
(d) So she can finally get some sleep.
4. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
(a) That Raleigh has something to do with them.
(b) That they are connected.
(c) That they are not connected.
(d) That they are the last murders of a serial killer, not the first.
5. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
(a) Her doctor.
6. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(b) Yells at people in her office.
(c) Goes out and gets drunk.
7. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(b) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
(c) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
(d) Champagne was delivered to their room.
8. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) That she herself will get married one day.
(c) That she will find her killer.
(d) That she will find her wedding ring.
9. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a neurologist.
(b) See a hematologist.
(c) See a pediatrician.
(d) See an endometreologist.
10. What is Raleigh's marital status?
11. Who do Raleigh and Lindsay speak with about the missing DeGeorges?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) The local cop.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A CIA agent.
12. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce of her parents.
(b) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(c) The death of her young son.
(d) The bride and groom case.
13. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(a) San Diego.
14. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) Getting shot.
(b) Being buried alive.
(c) Never getting married.
(d) The killer.
15. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A picture of him having an affair.
(b) A key.
(c) A secret envelope.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
2. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
3. Who is Gerald Brandt?
4. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
5. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)