|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a wine cellar.
(c) In a basement.
(d) In a cemetery.
2. What is Raleigh's marital status?
3. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(b) New York City.
(d) San Diego.
4. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) On the toilet.
(b) Washing his hands.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In his shower.
5. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She requested it.
(b) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(c) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(d) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
6. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(b) Moving to Paris.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Divorcing her husband.
7. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With coldness.
(b) With screams of excitement.
(c) With a hug.
(d) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
8. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Severe food allergies.
(b) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(d) Breast cancer.
9. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(d) San Diego.
10. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(a) No one; they just came in and took them.
(c) Lindsay doesn't know.
(d) The police commissioner.
11. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
12. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) The Presidio.
(c) Marina Green.
(d) The Embarcadero.
13. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) In a heap.
(b) Draped over David's face.
(c) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(d) Folded up.
14. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The metro desk.
(b) The restaurant scene.
(c) The education beat.
(d) The politics beat.
15. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(b) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
2. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
3. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
4. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
5. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)