Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That they found one set of usable prints.
(b) That there were no prints of any use.
(c) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(d) That they found two sets of usable prints.
2. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(c) A woman about to get married.
(d) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) The clerk.
(b) A strange man.
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The bride's brother.
(b) The groom's father.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom's son.
5. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) In his shower.
(b) Washing his hands.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In his bed.
6. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The entire thing.
(b) The bride, dead on the bed.
(c) The groom's body.
7. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their rehearsal dinner.
(b) Their first date.
(c) Their reception.
(d) Their retirement party.
8. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(b) San Diego.
9. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(c) San Diego.
10. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(b) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(c) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(d) Because she got called back by her boss.
11. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) A hotel robe.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A ball gown.
12. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
13. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Brandt, Lindsay, and Raleigh.
(b) Claire, Cindy, and Lindsay.
(c) Lindsay, Raleigh, and Jacobi.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
14. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A hotel.
(b) His car.
(c) A houseboat.
(d) A friend's house.
15. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
(a) Plug in their iPods.
(b) Enjoy the free wine that comes with the limo ride.
(c) Start listening to the audio tour.
(d) Enjoy the privacy of the back seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
2. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
3. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
4. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
5. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)