|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the hotel basement.
(b) Into the ladies' room.
(c) Into her police car.
(d) Into the hotel kitchen.
2. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(c) Works in a prison.
(d) Works on Wall Street.
3. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A honeymoon suite.
(b) A suite on a cruise ship.
(c) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
(d) A gambling suite.
4. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(b) Her psychologist.
5. Where does Lindsay live?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
6. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The divorce of her parents.
(c) The bride and groom case.
(d) The death of her young son.
7. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(b) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(d) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
8. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(c) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(d) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
9. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are stabbed.
(b) They die in a car accident.
(c) They are poisoned.
(d) They are shot.
10. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) A towel.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
11. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(b) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
(c) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
(d) Champagne was delivered to their room.
12. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(d) A tooth.
13. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their rehearsal dinner.
(b) Their reception.
(c) Their retirement party.
(d) Their first date.
14. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A hematologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A psychic.
(d) A forensic anthropologist.
15. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
(a) That Raleigh has something to do with them.
(b) That they are not connected.
(c) That they are connected.
(d) That they are the last murders of a serial killer, not the first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
2. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
3. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
4. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
5. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)