|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
(b) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(c) Champagne was delivered to their room.
(d) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
2. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
(a) His long-lost cousin.
(d) A young woman about to get married.
3. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A gambling suite.
(b) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
(c) A suite on a cruise ship.
(d) A honeymoon suite.
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) At the airport.
(b) Near their hotel.
(c) At their parents' house.
(d) On the side of the road.
6. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Divorcing her husband.
(b) Moving to Paris.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
7. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's wedding rings.
(b) The couple's champagne glasses.
(c) The couple's toothbrushes.
(d) The couple's wallets.
8. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(d) A tooth.
9. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
(b) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(c) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
(d) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
10. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They die in a car accident.
(b) They are stabbed.
(c) They are shot.
(d) They are poisoned.
11. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) The Presidio.
(b) Marina Green.
(c) The Embarcadero.
(d) Golden Gate Park.
12. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(b) Excited; she will finally get attention.
(c) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
(d) Furiously angry.
13. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With coldness.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With screams of excitement.
(d) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
14. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
(a) So she can ask her questions about her psychologist.
(b) So she can tell her about her illness.
(c) So she can finally get some sleep.
(d) So she can gossip about Raleigh.
15. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
2. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
3. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
4. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
5. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)