|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(b) That she should let it go.
(c) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(d) That she should stick with it.
2. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(c) Her psychologist.
3. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into her police car.
(b) Into the ladies' room.
(c) Into the hotel basement.
(d) Into the hotel kitchen.
4. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
(a) The St. Francis.
(b) The Westin.
(c) The Grand Hyatt.
(d) The Ritz Carlton.
5. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
(a) Getting into their first big fight.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Filming themselves for YouTube.
(d) Doing drugs.
6. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) At the airport.
(c) Near their hotel.
(d) At their parents' house.
7. Who is Linday's original police partner?
8. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(b) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(c) Because she got called back by her boss.
(d) Because she doesn't want to go home.
9. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) They are friends of hers.
(b) They are friends of her family.
(c) She follows Lindsay around.
(d) She does her own research.
10. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
(a) To collect his thoughts.
(b) To use the restroom.
(c) To smoke marijuana.
(d) To try to sneak out the window.
11. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Severe food allergies.
(d) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
12. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The Cleveland police.
(c) Their families.
(d) An anonymous tipster.
13. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Honeymoon Suite.
(b) The Symphony Suite.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(d) The Mandarin Suite.
14. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
15. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
(b) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
(c) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(d) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
2. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
3. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
5. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)