|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found one set of usable prints.
(c) That there were no prints of any use.
(d) That they found two sets of usable prints.
2. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(b) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
3. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A small piece of jewelry for her mother.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A business suit for a job interview.
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) The clerk.
(c) A strange man.
5. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) A reporter.
(b) Their families.
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) An anonymous tipster.
6. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(b) Her business card.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A black eye.
7. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's wedding rings.
(b) The couple's wallets.
(c) The couple's toothbrushes.
(d) The couple's champagne glasses.
8. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His car.
(d) A houseboat.
9. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A picture of him having an affair.
(b) A key.
(c) A secret envelope.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
10. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Close to some relatives.
(b) Incredibly close.
(c) Not close at all.
(d) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
11. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
12. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
(b) A young woman about to get married.
(d) His long-lost cousin.
13. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(b) He is unhappy with it.
(c) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(d) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
14. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(b) With coldness.
(c) With a hug.
(d) With screams of excitement.
15. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(b) The Mandarin Suite.
(c) The Honeymoon Suite.
(d) The Symphony Suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
2. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
3. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
4. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
5. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)