|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A houseboat.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) His car.
2. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(b) That she should stick with it.
(c) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(d) That she should let it go.
3. What is Raleigh's marital status?
4. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
(b) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(c) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
(d) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
5. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(b) Severe food allergies.
(c) Breast cancer.
6. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(b) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(c) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
7. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Their hotel.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A stranger.
8. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(b) Her psychologist.
9. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their reception.
(b) Their first date.
(c) Their rehearsal dinner.
(d) Their retirement party.
10. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) The Embarcadero.
(b) Marina Green.
(c) Golden Gate Park.
(d) The Presidio.
11. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
(c) No one, since they are suspects, too.
12. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(b) San Diego.
13. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
(a) With pills she has to take 12 times a day.
(b) With chemotherapy.
(c) With blood transfusions.
(d) With accupuncture.
14. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(b) A video camera.
(c) The wedding photographer.
(d) Someone's cell phone.
15. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
(a) Filming themselves for YouTube.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Getting into their first big fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linday's original police partner?
2. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
3. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
4. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
5. Who is Becky Passeneu?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)