|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) Draped over David's face.
(b) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(c) Folded up.
(d) In a heap.
2. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's champagne glasses.
(b) The couple's wallets.
(c) The couple's wedding rings.
(d) The couple's toothbrushes.
3. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) A video camera.
(b) The wedding photographer.
(c) Someone's cell phone.
(d) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
4. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Their hotel.
(d) A stranger.
5. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she should stick with it.
(b) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(c) That she should let it go.
(d) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
6. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
7. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A picture of him having an affair.
(b) A secret envelope.
(c) A bottle of champagne.
(d) A key.
8. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The education beat.
(b) The politics beat.
(c) The restaurant scene.
(d) The metro desk.
9. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That there were no prints of any use.
(c) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(d) That they found one set of usable prints.
10. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(b) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(c) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(d) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
11. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) Washing his hands.
(b) In his bed.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In his shower.
12. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(b) Goes out and gets drunk.
(c) Yells at people in her office.
13. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) In the limo.
(b) No one every really finds out.
(c) In a shack.
(d) In their hotel room.
14. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 1st.
(b) The 17th.
(c) The basement.
(d) The 30th.
15. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as a pediatrician.
(b) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(c) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(d) Work as the assistant coroner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
2. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
3. Who is Linday's original police partner?
4. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
5. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)