|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) The killer.
(b) Getting shot.
(c) Being buried alive.
(d) Never getting married.
2. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A psychic.
(b) A hematologist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A forensic anthropologist.
3. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) TV journalist.
4. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(c) That she should let it go.
(d) That she should stick with it.
5. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are stabbed.
(c) They die in a car accident.
(d) They are poisoned.
6. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(a) No one; they just came in and took them.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) Lindsay doesn't know.
7. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(a) Her psychologist.
8. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(a) A tooth.
9. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(c) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(d) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
10. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) No one every really finds out.
(b) In the limo.
(c) In a shack.
(d) In their hotel room.
11. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) Washing his hands.
(b) On the toilet.
(c) In his shower.
(d) In his bed.
12. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(c) None of these answers is correct.
13. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(c) Works on Wall Street.
(d) Works in a prison.
14. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) That she will find her wedding ring.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) That she herself will get married one day.
(d) That she will find her killer.
15. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
(d) Her doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
2. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
3. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
4. Who do Raleigh and Lindsay speak with about the missing DeGeorges?
5. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)