|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) TV journalist.
2. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
3. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(b) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(c) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(d) He is unhappy with it.
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into her police car.
(b) Into the hotel basement.
(c) Into the hotel kitchen.
(d) Into the ladies' room.
5. Where are Michael and Becky DeGeorge heading to dinner?
(a) A very exclusive restaurant.
(b) Dinner at a private chef's house.
(c) A hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
(d) McDonald's, where they first met.
6. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Divorcing her husband.
(b) Moving to Paris.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
7. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(a) Go wine tasting.
(c) Go sailing.
(d) Go horseback riding.
8. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The restaurant scene.
(b) The metro desk.
(c) The politics beat.
(d) The education beat.
9. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) A video camera.
(b) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(c) The wedding photographer.
(d) Someone's cell phone.
10. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A houseboat.
(d) His car.
11. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she should let it go.
(b) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(c) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(d) That she should stick with it.
12. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A bottle of champagne.
(b) A secret envelope.
(c) A picture of him having an affair.
(d) A key.
13. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The mayor.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Their hotel.
14. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) Near their hotel.
(b) At their parents' house.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) At the airport.
15. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) A ball gown.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) A hotel robe.
(d) A nightgown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is Lindsay to her family?
2. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
3. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
4. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
5. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)