|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) The Embarcadero.
(c) Marina Green.
(d) The Presidio.
2. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) His car.
(d) A houseboat.
3. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(a) New York City.
(c) San Diego.
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) The clerk.
(d) A strange man.
5. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her blood sample.
(b) A slide of her bone marrow.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her hair.
6. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Claire, Cindy, and Lindsay.
(c) Brandt, Lindsay, and Raleigh.
(d) Lindsay, Raleigh, and Jacobi.
7. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Mandarin Suite.
(b) The Symphony Suite.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(d) The Honeymoon Suite.
8. Where are Michael and Becky DeGeorge heading to dinner?
(a) Dinner at a private chef's house.
(b) A very exclusive restaurant.
(c) A hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
(d) McDonald's, where they first met.
9. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(a) Furiously angry.
(b) Excited; she will finally get attention.
(c) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
10. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
(a) Start listening to the audio tour.
(b) Plug in their iPods.
(c) Enjoy the privacy of the back seat.
(d) Enjoy the free wine that comes with the limo ride.
11. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) Homicide detective.
(d) TV journalist.
12. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) At their parents' house.
(b) Near their hotel.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) At the airport.
13. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) That she will find her wedding ring.
(b) That she will find her killer.
(c) That she herself will get married one day.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
14. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as a pediatrician.
(b) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(c) Work as the assistant coroner.
(d) Work as a professor at a medical school.
15. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
(a) The Cleveland police detective.
(b) The Cincinnati mayor.
(c) No one; they look at the photos by themselves.
(d) The San Diego reporter who broke the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
2. Who is Linday's original police partner?
3. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
4. Where is James when he is killed?
5. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)