|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
(a) With blood transfusions.
(b) With pills she has to take 12 times a day.
(c) With chemotherapy.
(d) With accupuncture.
2. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Moving to Paris.
(d) Divorcing her husband.
3. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A secret envelope.
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) A key.
(d) A picture of him having an affair.
4. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
5. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) In a shack.
(b) In the limo.
(c) No one every really finds out.
(d) In their hotel room.
6. Who do Raleigh and Lindsay speak with about the missing DeGeorges?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) The local cop.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) An FBI agent.
7. What is Raleigh's marital status?
8. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 30th.
(b) The basement.
(c) The 17th.
(d) The 1st.
9. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) She follows Lindsay around.
(b) They are friends of her family.
(c) They are friends of hers.
(d) She does her own research.
10. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Francisco.
11. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
(a) A donut shop.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A sushi restaurant.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
12. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(b) Work as a pediatrician.
(c) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(d) Work as the assistant coroner.
13. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
(a) That they are the last murders of a serial killer, not the first.
(b) That Raleigh has something to do with them.
(c) That they are connected.
(d) That they are not connected.
14. Who is Linday's original police partner?
15. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
2. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
3. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
5. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)