|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(b) A tooth.
2. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) In the limo.
(b) In their hotel room.
(c) No one every really finds out.
(d) In a shack.
3. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(b) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
4. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
(a) Their wedding rings.
(b) Their monitoring anklets.
(c) Matching wedding pins they both were wearing.
(d) Their expensive watches.
5. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
6. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A houseboat.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His car.
7. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) Their families.
(b) An anonymous tipster.
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) A reporter.
8. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(b) He is unhappy with it.
(c) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(d) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
9. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(b) Phillip Campbell.
(c) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(d) The President of the United States.
10. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) Getting shot.
(b) Never getting married.
(c) The killer.
(d) Being buried alive.
11. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
(b) Her doctor.
12. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
(a) So she can tell her about her illness.
(b) So she can ask her questions about her psychologist.
(c) So she can gossip about Raleigh.
(d) So she can finally get some sleep.
13. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(b) In a heap.
(c) Draped over David's face.
(d) Folded up.
14. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
(a) The St. Francis.
(b) The Grand Hyatt.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The Ritz Carlton.
15. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. Who is Gerald Brandt?
3. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
4. Where are Michael and Becky DeGeorge heading to dinner?
5. Who is Linday's original police partner?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)