|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their reception.
(b) Their first date.
(c) Their rehearsal dinner.
(d) Their retirement party.
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Mandarin Suite.
(b) The Symphony Suite.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(d) The Honeymoon Suite.
3. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
(b) No one, since they are suspects, too.
4. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are stabbed.
(c) They are poisoned.
(d) They die in a car accident.
5. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(b) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(c) She requested it.
(d) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
6. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) A hotel robe.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A ball gown.
7. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
8. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
9. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Getting into their first big fight.
(d) Filming themselves for YouTube.
10. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her blood sample.
(b) A slide of her bone marrow.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her hair.
11. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A honeymoon suite.
(b) A suite on a cruise ship.
(c) A gambling suite.
(d) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
12. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(a) Her psychologist.
13. Where are Michael and Becky DeGeorge heading to dinner?
(a) A hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
(b) A very exclusive restaurant.
(c) McDonald's, where they first met.
(d) Dinner at a private chef's house.
14. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(d) San Diego.
15. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) Their hotel.
(b) Their parents.
(c) A stranger.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
2. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
4. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
5. Who do Raleigh and Lindsay speak with about the missing DeGeorges?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)