Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue, Inspector Lindsay Boxer, and Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 1-5
1. What is Lindsay Boxer doing in the Prologue?
2. What is Melanie Brandt doing when the murderer enters her hotel room?
3. What is Lindsay thinking about as she waits to see her doctor for the first time?
4. What kind of illness is Lindsay diagnosed with?
5. What in particular disturbs Lindsay about the Brandt murder scene?
6. What kind of couple are David and Melanie Brandt?
This section contains 982 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)