|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That they have cured her completely.
(b) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(c) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
(d) That she is not responding well to them.
2. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
(a) Her own and Jill's.
(b) Joanna's and Chessy's.
(c) Joanna's and Jenks's former agent.
(d) Cindy's and Claire's.
3. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
(a) Her old boyfriend who is now a prison guard.
(b) Chessy Jenks.
(c) Joanna Wade.
(d) A reporter trying to spy on Cindy.
4. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
(a) A sushi restaurant.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A donut shop.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
5. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) This is a trick question; the family member doesn't tell her at first.
(b) By drugging her coffee.
(c) By pretending she already knows.
(d) By sending in Cindy, the undercover reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
2. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
3. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
4. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
5. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)