|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) The killer.
(b) Being buried alive.
(c) Never getting married.
(d) Getting shot.
2. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) A fingerprint.
(b) More evidence.
(c) Direct video evidence.
(d) A DNA sample.
3. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
(a) That they are not connected.
(b) That they are connected.
(c) That they are the last murders of a serial killer, not the first.
(d) That Raleigh has something to do with them.
4. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
(b) A young woman about to get married.
(c) His long-lost cousin.
5. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
(a) In a basement.
(b) In a wine cellar.
(c) In a cemetery.
(d) In a shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
2. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
3. What does Jenks tell Lindsay after he escapes?
4. Who is Becky Passeneu?
5. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)