|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
(a) On their cell phones, working another new case.
(b) Eating as much as they can.
(c) Having sex in the bathroom.
(d) Drinking way too much beer.
2. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
(d) Her editor.
3. Where does Lindsay live?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(b) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(c) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
(d) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
5. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
(c) Runs off mysteriously.
(d) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
2. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
3. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
5. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)