|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
(a) She doesn't work for the paper, she writes for a news blog.
(b) The San Francisco Daily.
(c) The San Francisco Times.
(d) The Chronicle.
2. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
(a) That the hair at Jenks' house matches the one found at the crime scene.
(b) That the evidence actually matches Raleigh.
(c) That nothing CSU found matches -- at all.
(d) That all of the evidence seems to frame Lindsay, not Jenks.
3. Who does Lindsay talk to after her disastrous doctor appointment after she returns to San Francisco?
(c) Her mother, with whom she has not spoken in years.
4. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's champagne glasses.
(b) The couple's wallets.
(c) The couple's toothbrushes.
(d) The couple's wedding rings.
5. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
(a) An editor friend she knows.
(b) Her high school librarian.
(c) Jenks's college librarian.
(d) The San Francisco writers' guild.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
2. What is Lindsay trying to tell Raleigh when they learn that Jenks has escaped?
3. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
4. How are the DeGeorges killed?
5. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)