|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(a) Excited; she will finally get attention.
(b) Furiously angry.
(c) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(c) Her friend, Claire.
(d) Her sister.
3. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(b) TV journalist.
(d) Homicide detective.
4. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) The Presidio.
(b) Marina Green.
(c) The Embarcadero.
(d) Golden Gate Park.
5. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
(b) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(c) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(d) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
2. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
3. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
4. Where does Jenks escape from?
5. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)