|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A houseboat.
(d) His car.
2. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are poisoned.
(b) They are stabbed.
(c) They die in a car accident.
(d) They are shot.
3. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
(b) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(c) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
(d) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
4. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Meow like a cat.
(b) Listen to bad music.
(c) Bark like a dog.
(d) Say silly things.
5. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
(b) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
(c) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(d) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
2. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
3. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
4. Which member of the Women's Murder Club does Lindsay finally convince to look into Joanna's background?
5. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)