|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Yells at people in her office.
(b) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(c) Goes out and gets drunk.
2. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(c) None of these answers is correct.
3. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(a) The Cleveland police.
(d) A psychic.
4. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(c) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
(d) A woman about to get married.
5. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
2. Where is James when he is killed?
3. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
4. How close is Lindsay to her family?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)