|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The death of her young son.
(c) The divorce of her parents.
(d) The bride and groom case.
2. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(b) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
3. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(b) Her psychologist.
4. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
(a) For lying to the police.
(b) For cooking a dinner he didn't like.
(c) For asking too many questions.
(d) For spending too much money.
5. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Jill's daughter.
(b) The baby Cindy is pregnant with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
2. Who ends up shooting Chessy?
3. Where is James when he is killed?
4. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
5. When did Jenks leave Joanna?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)