|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenks claim about being innocent to Lindsay, after he has been arraigned?
(a) That he is innocent in the eyes of God so he doesn't care what Lindsay thinks about him.
(b) That he may be guilty but he will be proven innocent because he's smart.
(c) That he has been setup.
(d) That he can't remember committing the crimes so he's not really guilty.
2. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
(b) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(c) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
(d) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
3. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He does not agree.
(b) He thinks she might be right.
(c) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(d) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
4. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Moving to Paris.
(b) Divorcing her husband.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
5. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it belonged to a woman.
(b) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
(c) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(d) That it was from a cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
2. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
3. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
4. How does Jenks treat Chessy?
5. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)