|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important information does Jill discover about the urine left at the Brandt crime scene?
(a) That it belonged to a woman.
(b) That it wasn't really urine after all but poison.
(c) That it belonged to a pregnant woman.
(d) That it was from a cat.
2. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) Claire and Cindy.
(d) Her psychologist.
3. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(b) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(c) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(d) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
4. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
(a) In a basement.
(b) In a cemetery.
(c) In a wine cellar.
(d) In a shed.
5. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
2. Where does Jenks tell Lindsay Joanna once worked?
3. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
4. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
5. What does Claire do for a living?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)