|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
2. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) A hotel robe.
(c) A ball gown.
(d) A nightgown.
3. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Goes out and gets drunk.
(b) Yells at people in her office.
(c) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
4. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) The Embarcadero.
(b) Golden Gate Park.
(c) The Presidio.
(d) Marina Green.
5. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) The Bride and Groom Murders.
(b) Always a Bridesmaid.
(c) I Did.
(d) I Do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn about her health after she starts to suspect Joanna?
2. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
3. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
4. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
5. How are the DeGeorges killed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)