|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A cat.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
2. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Goes out and gets drunk.
(b) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(c) Yells at people in her office.
3. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(b) Works as a doctor.
(c) Works on Wall Street.
(d) Works in a prison.
4. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(d) That he did in fact commit the murders.
5. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(a) The CIA.
(c) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
2. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
3. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
4. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
5. Who does the real killer dress like after Jenks' escapes?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)