|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
(b) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(c) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(d) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
2. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) His car.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A friend's house.
3. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
(a) She thinks he is, in fact, framing someone else.
(b) She refuses to believe him.
(c) She thinks he has gone crazy.
(d) She is nervous he might in fact be smart enough to outsmart the charges.
4. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a neurologist.
(b) See a hematologist.
(c) See an endometreologist.
(d) See a pediatrician.
5. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) After Jenks is arrested.
(b) She never does, actually.
(c) After they meet each other's families.
(d) After they get engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
4. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)