|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(b) In a heap.
(c) Folded up.
(d) Draped over David's face.
2. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
(a) Her high school librarian.
(b) Jenks's college librarian.
(c) An editor friend she knows.
(d) The San Francisco writers' guild.
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
(a) That it was made from Lindsay's cell phone.
(b) That a body was found but Jenks was nowhere to be seen.
(c) That it was made from Jill's house.
(d) That the charges were dropped.
4. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works on Wall Street.
(c) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(d) Works in a prison.
5. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) That she will find her killer.
(b) That she herself will get married one day.
(c) That she will find her wedding ring.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first suspect might be the killer after doubting that Jenks is?
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
3. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
4. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
5. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)