|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a hematologist.
(b) See an endometreologist.
(c) See a pediatrician.
(d) See a neurologist.
2. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Get in a fight.
(c) Go for a long run.
(d) Go for a bike ride.
3. Who is Joanna Wade?
(a) Jenks' first wife.
(b) Jenks' sister.
(c) Jenks' old neighbor.
(d) Jenks' mother.
4. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In her mailbox.
(b) In a local bookstore.
(c) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
(d) On her front doorstep.
5. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(b) Praying in church.
(c) Recovering in the hospital.
(d) Visiting the graves of his victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
2. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
3. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
4. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. What natural event happens that allows Jenks to escape?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)