|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 107-126 and Epilogue, Coup de Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found one set of usable prints.
(c) That there were no prints of any use.
(d) That they found two sets of usable prints.
2. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) Marina Green.
(c) The Embarcadero.
(d) The Presidio.
3. Who do Lindsay and Raleigh think they see at Joanna's apartment?
(a) Jill sneaking out the back door.
(b) Jenks himself.
(c) The police commissioner sneaking out the back door.
(d) A woman dressed up like Jenks.
4. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) She follows Lindsay around.
(b) They are friends of hers.
(c) They are friends of her family.
(d) She does her own research.
5. How does Raleigh respond to the news about Lindsay's illness?
(a) He is mad it took her so long to tell him.
(b) He already knew.
(c) This is a trick question; she never tells him.
(d) He is supportive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose houses does Lindsay send a Jacobi and another police offer to watch over after Jenks escapes?
2. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
3. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
4. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
5. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)