|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she got called back by her boss.
(b) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(c) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(d) Because she doesn't want to go home.
2. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
3. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(b) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
(c) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
(d) If he is capable of murder.
4. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
5. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
(a) That the hair at Jenks' house matches the one found at the crime scene.
(b) That the evidence actually matches Raleigh.
(c) That all of the evidence seems to frame Lindsay, not Jenks.
(d) That nothing CSU found matches -- at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
2. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
4. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
5. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)