|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(b) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
(c) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(d) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
2. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(b) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(c) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(d) To see how her illness is progressing.
3. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) They are friends of her family.
(b) She does her own research.
(c) They are friends of hers.
(d) She follows Lindsay around.
4. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(c) That she should stick with it.
(d) That she should let it go.
5. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) A woman about to get married.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(d) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
3. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
4. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
5. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)