|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(c) A hair.
(d) A flake of skin.
2. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a photographer.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a novelist.
3. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
4. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a hematologist.
(b) See a pediatrician.
(c) See a neurologist.
(d) See an endometreologist.
5. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(b) Goes out and gets drunk.
(c) Yells at people in her office.
(d) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
2. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
3. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
4. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
5. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)