|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
(b) In her mailbox.
(c) In a local bookstore.
(d) On her front doorstep.
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her friend, Claire.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
3. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(b) In a heap.
(c) Folded up.
(d) Draped over David's face.
4. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A man dressed as a florist even though no one ordered any flowers.
(c) A man dressed a little too fancy for the kind of party that was happening.
(d) One fitting the killer's description.
5. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's sister.
(b) Kathy's mother.
(c) Kathy's daughter.
(d) Kathy's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
2. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
3. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
4. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
5. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)