|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
(a) That he is alive and well, and that there is no need to worry about him.
(b) That he believes the killer to be living in a farm in Napa.
(c) That he has the photograph she is looking for.
(d) That he unfortunately does not have a copy of Jenks' old book.
2. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
(a) Right before Jenks is arrested.
(b) After Jenks is arrested.
(c) After Lindsay is fired.
(d) After Jenks flees town.
3. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(a) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
2. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
3. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
4. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
5. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)