|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
2. What key question does Lindsay ask Joanna about Jenks?
(a) If she ever helped him dispose of a body.
(b) If he ever mentioned wanting to write a murder mystery novel.
(c) If he is capable of murder.
(d) If she has any DNA of his she can have.
3. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) Marina Green.
(c) The Embarcadero.
(d) The Presidio.
4. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A picture of him having an affair.
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) A key.
(d) A secret envelope.
5. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(b) Get in a fight.
(c) Go for a long run.
(d) Go for a bike ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
2. What does Jenks' old agent tell Lindsay?
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
4. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)