|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Brandt, Lindsay, and Raleigh.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Claire, Cindy, and Lindsay.
(d) Lindsay, Raleigh, and Jacobi.
2. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
(a) Jenks's college librarian.
(b) An editor friend she knows.
(c) Her high school librarian.
(d) The San Francisco writers' guild.
3. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
(a) He took a picture just as Kennedy was being shot.
(b) He only paints with blood.
(c) For the books that he has written.
(d) His music has won more Emmys than any other person.
4. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are poisoned.
(c) They die in a car accident.
(d) They are stabbed.
5. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
(c) Runs off mysteriously.
(d) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
2. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
3. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
4. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
5. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)