|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
(a) To use the restroom.
(b) To collect his thoughts.
(c) To smoke marijuana.
(d) To try to sneak out the window.
2. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(b) He is unhappy with it.
(c) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(d) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
3. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A fish.
4. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) A wedding dress.
(b) A small piece of jewelry for her mother.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A business suit for a job interview.
5. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(a) The Cleveland police.
(b) A psychic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
3. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
4. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
5. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)