|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(b) All of the details -- off the record.
(c) No comment.
(d) All of the details -- on the record.
2. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) Their love making.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) A phone call.
(d) The door bell.
3. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In her mailbox.
(b) On her front doorstep.
(c) In a local bookstore.
(d) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
4. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) One of Kathy's friends.
(b) A reporter.
(c) An anonymous tipster.
(d) Kathy's daughter.
5. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
(a) Plug in their iPods.
(b) Enjoy the privacy of the back seat.
(c) Enjoy the free wine that comes with the limo ride.
(d) Start listening to the audio tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
4. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
5. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)