|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce of her parents.
(b) The bride and groom case.
(c) The death of her young son.
(d) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
2. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) That she will find her killer.
(b) That she will find her wedding ring.
(c) That she herself will get married one day.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
3. What does Jenks force Chessy to do while they are having sex?
(a) Bark like a dog.
(b) Say silly things.
(c) Listen to bad music.
(d) Meow like a cat.
4. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) Near their hotel.
(b) At their parents' house.
(c) At the airport.
(d) On the side of the road.
5. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A black eye.
(d) Her business card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
2. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
4. How are the DeGeorges killed?
5. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)