|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The death of her young son.
(c) The divorce of her parents.
(d) The bride and groom case.
2. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
(a) He denies knowing her.
(b) He creates a fake, but sad, love story about their relationship.
(c) He pretends to faint.
(d) He pretends that he doesn't speak English.
3. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A hair.
(c) A flake of skin.
(d) A piece of a fingernail.
4. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) To be cautious because he is famous.
(b) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
(c) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(d) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
5. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) TV journalist.
(d) Homicide detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
2. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
4. Who is Becky Passeneu?
5. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)