|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
(a) In a cemetery.
(b) In a wine cellar.
(c) In a shed.
(d) In a basement.
2. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
(d) Her doctor.
3. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That she is not responding well to them.
(b) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
(c) That they have cured her completely.
(d) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
4. Where does Nicholas Jenks lives when Lindsay first learns about him?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
5. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Severe food allergies.
(d) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
2. Who is Gerald Brandt?
3. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
4. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
5. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)