|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) A fingerprint.
(b) A DNA sample.
(c) Direct video evidence.
(d) More evidence.
2. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
(a) To be cautious because he is famous.
(b) That she is completely wrong because he knows him personally.
(c) That he is very reclusive and unfriendly to strangers.
(d) That he was the suspect in another murder many years ago.
3. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(b) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
(c) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
(d) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
4. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Go for a bike ride.
(b) Go for a long run.
(c) Get in a fight.
5. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) A woman about to get married.
(b) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
(c) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
2. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
3. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
4. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
5. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)