|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(b) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(c) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(d) He is unhappy with it.
2. Which family member won't give the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
3. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she should stick with it.
(b) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(c) That she should let it go.
(d) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) Draped over David's face.
(b) In a heap.
(c) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(d) Folded up.
5. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) That she will find her killer.
(c) That she will find her wedding ring.
(d) That she herself will get married one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is James when he is killed?
2. Where does Lindsay live?
3. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
4. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
5. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)