|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) A fingerprint.
(b) A DNA sample.
(c) Direct video evidence.
(d) More evidence.
2. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
(a) The San Francisco Times.
(b) She doesn't work for the paper, she writes for a news blog.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The San Francisco Daily.
3. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(c) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(d) Work as a pediatrician.
4. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(b) Her psychologist.
5. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) The assistant district attorney.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) The attorney general.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
2. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
3. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
5. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)