|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The divorce of her parents.
(c) The death of her young son.
(d) The bride and groom case.
2. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
(b) New York City.
(c) San Diego.
3. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
(a) The Cincinnati mayor.
(b) The San Diego reporter who broke the story.
(c) The Cleveland police detective.
(d) No one; they look at the photos by themselves.
4. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(d) Her psychologist.
5. What is Jenks' first reaction to being question about Kathy?
(a) He denies knowing her.
(b) He pretends to faint.
(c) He creates a fake, but sad, love story about their relationship.
(d) He pretends that he doesn't speak English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
2. Why does Jenks become angry with Chessy?
3. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
4. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
5. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)