|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(d) Severe food allergies.
2. Where does Cindy research Kathy Voskuhl?
(a) The Chronicle archives.
(b) The Internet.
(c) The city library.
(d) The FBI database.
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(b) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(c) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
(d) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
4. Where does Lindsay find a copy of Jenks' latest novel?
(a) In the police station; another officer happened to be reading it.
(b) In a local bookstore.
(c) In her mailbox.
(d) On her front doorstep.
5. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(a) Go sailing.
(c) Go wine tasting.
(d) Go horseback riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
2. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
3. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
4. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)