|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
(a) Enjoy the privacy of the back seat.
(b) Start listening to the audio tour.
(c) Enjoy the free wine that comes with the limo ride.
(d) Plug in their iPods.
2. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) Draped over David's face.
(b) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(c) Folded up.
(d) In a heap.
3. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
(a) She doesn't work for the paper, she writes for a news blog.
(b) The San Francisco Times.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The San Francisco Daily.
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the ladies' room.
(b) Into the hotel basement.
(c) Into her police car.
(d) Into the hotel kitchen.
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The bride and groom case.
(b) The death of her young son.
(c) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(d) The divorce of her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
2. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
3. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
4. What does Claire do for a living?
5. How are the DeGeorges killed?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)