|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
(a) That they are connected.
(b) That they are not connected.
(c) That Raleigh has something to do with them.
(d) That they are the last murders of a serial killer, not the first.
2. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A hematologist.
(d) A forensic anthropologist.
3. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Severe food allergies.
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
4. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(b) San Diego.
5. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works on Wall Street.
(c) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(d) Works in a prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
2. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
3. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
4. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)