|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 70-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A picture of him having an affair.
(b) A key.
(c) A secret envelope.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
2. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Go for a long run.
(b) Get in a fight.
(d) Go for a bike ride.
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
(b) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(c) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
(d) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
4. Why does Joanna refer Lindsay to Jenks' old agent?
(a) Because she is worried he has been murdered, too.
(b) Because she knows that he is really the killer.
(c) To see if he has a copy of an old book of Jenks.
(d) To see if he has an old photograph of his.
5. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Honeymoon Suite.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(c) The Mandarin Suite.
(d) The Symphony Suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
3. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
4. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
5. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)