|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 47-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a pediatrician.
(b) See an endometreologist.
(c) See a neurologist.
(d) See a hematologist.
2. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(a) Her psychologist.
3. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(b) A tooth.
4. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their reception.
(b) Their retirement party.
(c) Their first date.
(d) Their rehearsal dinner.
5. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(a) Excited; she will finally get attention.
(b) Furiously angry.
(d) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
2. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
4. How are the DeGeorges killed?
5. Who is Becky Passeneu?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)