|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 47-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Yells at people in her office.
(b) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(c) Goes out and gets drunk.
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With coldness.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(d) With screams of excitement.
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(b) Her friend, Claire.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the ladies' room.
(b) Into her police car.
(c) Into the hotel kitchen.
(d) Into the hotel basement.
5. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A towel.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
3. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
4. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
5. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)