|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 47-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) An anonymous tipster.
(b) A reporter.
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) Their families.
2. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(c) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
3. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
(a) That Raleigh has something to do with them.
(b) That they are not connected.
(c) That they are connected.
(d) That they are the last murders of a serial killer, not the first.
4. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A towel.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
5. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(b) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(c) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(d) Because she got called back by her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
2. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)