|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 47-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(b) She requested it.
(c) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(d) The two crime reporters are already busy.
2. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(b) A video camera.
(c) The wedding photographer.
(d) Someone's cell phone.
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(b) All of the details -- on the record.
(c) No comment.
(d) All of the details -- off the record.
4. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(b) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(c) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(d) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
5. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) At their parents' house.
(b) At the airport.
(c) Near their hotel.
(d) On the side of the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
2. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
3. Where does Lindsay live?
4. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
5. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)