|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 47-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she should let it go.
(b) That she should stick with it.
(c) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(d) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
2. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
(a) So she can finally get some sleep.
(b) So she can ask her questions about her psychologist.
(c) So she can tell her about her illness.
(d) So she can gossip about Raleigh.
3. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) In his bed.
(b) Washing his hands.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In his shower.
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the ladies' room.
(b) Into her police car.
(c) Into the hotel basement.
(d) Into the hotel kitchen.
5. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A woman about to get married.
(c) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
(d) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Raleigh's marital status?
2. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
3. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
4. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
5. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)