|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 47-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(a) A tooth.
2. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans.
3. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
(a) Getting into their first big fight.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Filming themselves for YouTube.
(d) Doing drugs.
4. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Divorcing her husband.
(b) Moving to Paris.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
2. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
3. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
4. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
5. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)