|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 26-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is unhappy with it.
(b) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(c) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(d) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friend, Claire.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
3. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the ladies' room.
(b) Into the hotel kitchen.
(c) Into her police car.
(d) Into the hotel basement.
4. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she should let it go.
(c) That she should stick with it.
(d) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
5. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(d) Severe food allergies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Michael and Becky DeGeorge heading to dinner?
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
3. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
4. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
5. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)