|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 26-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With screams of excitement.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
3. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(b) He is unhappy with it.
(c) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(d) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
4. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
(a) Their expensive watches.
(b) Their wedding rings.
(c) Matching wedding pins they both were wearing.
(d) Their monitoring anklets.
5. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A stranger.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Their hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Raleigh and Lindsay speak with about the missing DeGeorges?
2. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
3. What does Claire do for a living?
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)