|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 26-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(c) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(d) Phillip Campbell.
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- on the record.
(b) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(c) All of the details -- off the record.
(d) No comment.
3. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(b) None of these answers is correct.
4. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
(a) Near their hotel.
(b) At the airport.
(c) At their parents' house.
(d) On the side of the road.
5. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) They are friends of her family.
(b) She does her own research.
(c) She follows Lindsay around.
(d) They are friends of hers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Raleigh and Lindsay speak with about the missing DeGeorges?
2. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
3. Who is Becky Passeneu?
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
5. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)