|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 26-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A fish.
2. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
(a) In a basement.
(b) In a shed.
(c) In a wine cellar.
(d) In a cemetery.
3. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
4. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does the limo driver encourage the DeGeorges to do?
(a) Enjoy the privacy of the back seat.
(b) Plug in their iPods.
(c) Start listening to the audio tour.
(d) Enjoy the free wine that comes with the limo ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay thing about the Brandt and the DeGeorge murders?
2. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)