|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 26-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as a pediatrician.
(c) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(d) Work as an emergency room doctor.
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
3. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a hematologist.
(b) See an endometreologist.
(c) See a neurologist.
(d) See a pediatrician.
4. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
5. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's champagne glasses.
(b) The couple's wallets.
(c) The couple's toothbrushes.
(d) The couple's wedding rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
2. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
3. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
4. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
5. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)