|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A hematologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A forensic anthropologist.
(d) A psychic.
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Honeymoon Suite.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(c) The Mandarin Suite.
(d) The Symphony Suite.
3. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(b) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(c) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(d) Because she got called back by her boss.
4. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(c) That they found one set of usable prints.
(d) That there were no prints of any use.
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(b) All of the details -- off the record.
(c) No comment.
(d) All of the details -- on the record.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
3. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
4. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
5. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)