|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(b) Homicide detective.
(c) TV journalist.
2. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Not close at all.
(b) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(c) Close to some relatives.
(d) Incredibly close.
3. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a hematologist.
(b) See a neurologist.
(c) See an endometreologist.
(d) See a pediatrician.
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- off the record.
(b) All of the details -- on the record.
(c) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(d) No comment.
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce of her parents.
(b) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(c) The death of her young son.
(d) The bride and groom case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
2. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
4. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
5. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)