|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A fish.
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(c) Her friend, Claire.
(d) Her husband.
3. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The groom's father.
(c) The bride's brother.
(d) The groom's son.
4. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
(b) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(d) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
5. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she should stick with it.
(c) That she should let it go.
(d) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
3. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
4. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
5. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)