|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A forensic anthropologist.
(b) A hematologist.
(c) A psychic.
(d) A psychologist.
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) No comment.
(b) All of the details -- off the record.
(c) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(d) All of the details -- on the record.
3. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With coldness.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(d) With screams of excitement.
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) The clerk.
(b) A strange man.
5. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Yells at people in her office.
(b) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(c) Goes out and gets drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
2. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
3. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
5. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)