|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A black eye.
(c) Her business card.
2. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her friend, Claire.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
3. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The bride's brother.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The groom's father.
(d) The groom's son.
4. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A woman about to get married.
(c) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
(d) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
5. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- off the record.
(b) No comment.
(c) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(d) All of the details -- on the record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
3. What does Claire do for a living?
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. Where does Lindsay live?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)