|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's champagne glasses.
(b) The couple's toothbrushes.
(c) The couple's wallets.
(d) The couple's wedding rings.
2. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The bride, dead on the bed.
(b) The groom's body.
(c) The entire thing.
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) No comment.
(b) All of the details -- off the record.
(c) All of the details -- on the record.
(d) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
4. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(b) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Phillip Campbell.
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(b) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(d) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
3. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
4. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
5. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)