|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She poses as a police officer.
(b) She sneaks in and no one sees her.
(c) She lies.
(d) She pretends she is delivering flowers.
2. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(d) Her psychologist.
3. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
4. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(c) That they found one set of usable prints.
(d) That there were no prints of any use.
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The death of her young son.
(b) The bride and groom case.
(c) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(d) The divorce of her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
2. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
3. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
5. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)