|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her bone marrow.
(b) A slide of her blood sample.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her hair.
2. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) In a heap.
(b) Draped over David's face.
(c) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(d) Folded up.
3. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(c) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(d) Work as a pediatrician.
4. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(b) She requested it.
(c) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(d) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
5. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The entire thing.
(b) The bride, dead on the bed.
(c) The groom's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
2. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
3. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
5. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)