|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Divorcing her husband.
(d) Moving to Paris.
2. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
(a) The Grand Hyatt.
(b) The Ritz Carlton.
(c) The St. Francis.
(d) The Westin.
3. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A black eye.
(d) Her business card.
4. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
(a) The Chronicle.
(b) The San Francisco Times.
(c) The San Francisco Daily.
(d) She doesn't work for the paper, she writes for a news blog.
5. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(b) The Mandarin Suite.
(c) The Symphony Suite.
(d) The Honeymoon Suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
2. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
3. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
4. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
5. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)