|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
(b) A honeymoon suite.
(c) A gambling suite.
(d) A suite on a cruise ship.
2. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Not close at all.
(b) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(c) Incredibly close.
(d) Close to some relatives.
3. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(b) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Phillip Campbell.
4. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) A hotel robe.
(b) A ball gown.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) Her wedding dress.
5. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With coldness.
(b) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(c) With screams of excitement.
(d) With a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
2. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
3. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
4. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
5. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)