|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(b) The Honeymoon Suite.
(c) The Mandarin Suite.
(d) The Symphony Suite.
2. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The entire thing.
(b) The bride, dead on the bed.
(d) The groom's body.
3. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(d) None of these answers is correct.
4. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Phillip Campbell.
(c) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(d) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her friend, Claire.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
2. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
4. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)