|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lindsay live?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With a hug.
(b) With screams of excitement.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
3. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 17th.
(b) The basement.
(c) The 1st.
(d) The 30th.
4. Who is Linday's original police partner?
5. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She requested it.
(b) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(c) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(d) The two crime reporters are already busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
3. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
4. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)