|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her friend, Claire.
2. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(b) Divorcing her husband.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Moving to Paris.
3. Who is Linday's original police partner?
4. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(b) Severe food allergies.
(c) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(d) Breast cancer.
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The bride and groom case.
(c) The divorce of her parents.
(d) The death of her young son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
2. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
3. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
4. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
5. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)