|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) TV journalist.
(d) Homicide detective.
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With a hug.
(b) With screams of excitement.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
3. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Not close at all.
(b) Incredibly close.
(c) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(d) Close to some relatives.
4. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as a pediatrician.
(c) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(d) Work as a professor at a medical school.
5. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
2. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
3. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
5. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)