|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(b) That she should stick with it.
(c) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(d) That she should let it go.
2. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(c) Severe food allergies.
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(d) Her sister.
4. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 17th.
(b) The 1st.
(c) The 30th.
(d) The basement.
5. Who is Linday's original police partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
2. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
3. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
4. How close is Lindsay to her family?
5. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)