|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Mandarin Suite.
(b) The Symphony Suite.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
(d) The Honeymoon Suite.
2. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
3. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Severe food allergies.
(c) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
4. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(b) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(c) Phillip Campbell.
(d) The President of the United States.
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(d) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. Who is Linday's original police partner?
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
5. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)