|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(b) Her friend, Claire.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
2. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A key.
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) A secret envelope.
(d) A picture of him having an affair.
3. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(b) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(c) Work as a pediatrician.
(d) Work as the assistant coroner.
4. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The restaurant scene.
(b) The politics beat.
(c) The education beat.
(d) The metro desk.
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Close to some relatives.
(b) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(c) Not close at all.
(d) Incredibly close.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
2. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
3. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
4. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
5. Where does Lindsay live?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)