|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The bride, dead on the bed.
(b) The entire thing.
(d) The groom's body.
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A gambling suite.
(b) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
(c) A honeymoon suite.
(d) A suite on a cruise ship.
3. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(b) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Phillip Campbell.
4. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(b) She requested it.
(c) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(d) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
(c) No one, since they are suspects, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
2. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
4. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
5. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)