|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a pediatrician.
(b) See a hematologist.
(c) See an endometreologist.
(d) See a neurologist.
2. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Severe food allergies.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
3. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(b) She requested it.
(c) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(d) The two crime reporters are already busy.
4. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works on Wall Street.
(b) Works as a doctor.
(c) Works in a prison.
(d) Works at the University of San Francisco.
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The bride and groom case.
(c) The death of her young son.
(d) The divorce of her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
2. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
3. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
4. How close is Lindsay to her family?
5. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)