|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a neurologist.
(b) See a hematologist.
(c) See a pediatrician.
(d) See an endometreologist.
2. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) Her business card.
(d) A black eye.
3. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The bride and groom case.
(b) The death of her young son.
(c) The divorce of her parents.
(d) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
4. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The bride, dead on the bed.
(b) The entire thing.
(d) The groom's body.
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(b) Her friend, Claire.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
2. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
3. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
4. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
5. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)