|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The divorce of her parents.
(c) The bride and groom case.
(d) The death of her young son.
2. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(c) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(d) Work as a pediatrician.
3. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(c) None of these answers is correct.
4. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) That she should stick with it.
(b) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(c) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(d) That she should let it go.
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(b) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(d) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
2. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
3. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
4. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
5. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)