|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(d) A tooth.
2. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works as a doctor.
(b) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(c) Works in a prison.
(d) Works on Wall Street.
3. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her bone marrow.
(b) A slide of her blood sample.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her hair.
4. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(a) Her business card.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A black eye.
5. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(b) Severe food allergies.
(c) Breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
4. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
5. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)