|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
(c) That she should let it go.
(d) That she should stick with it.
2. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A fish.
(d) A cat.
3. What is David Brandt wearing when he is murdered?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A pair of jeans but no shirt.
(d) A towel.
4. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(b) Homicide detective.
(c) TV journalist.
5. Who is Linday's original police partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
2. Where does Lindsay live?
3. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
4. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)