|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The entire thing.
(c) The groom's body.
(d) The bride, dead on the bed.
2. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Phillip Campbell.
(b) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
3. Who is Linday's original police partner?
4. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(b) He is unhappy with it.
(c) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(d) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
5. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into the hotel basement.
(b) Into her police car.
(c) Into the hotel kitchen.
(d) Into the ladies' room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
2. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
3. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
4. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
5. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)