|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The education beat.
(b) The restaurant scene.
(c) The metro desk.
(d) The politics beat.
2. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The basement.
(b) The 30th.
(c) The 17th.
(d) The 1st.
3. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(b) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(c) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(d) She requested it.
4. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(b) With coldness.
(c) With screams of excitement.
(d) With a hug.
5. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
2. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
3. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
4. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
5. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)