|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
2. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
3. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
(d) No one, since they are suspects, too.
4. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(b) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(c) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(d) He is unhappy with it.
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(b) Incredibly close.
(c) Close to some relatives.
(d) Not close at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
3. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
4. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
5. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)