|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(b) Works as a doctor.
(c) Works in a prison.
(d) Works on Wall Street.
2. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
(a) A gambling suite.
(b) A honeymoon suite.
(c) A suite on a cruise ship.
(d) A suite that is usually only used by staff.
3. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
(a) The Mandarin Suite.
(b) The Honeymoon Suite.
(c) The Symphony Suite.
(d) The Golden Gate Bridge Suite.
4. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(b) Homicide detective.
(d) TV journalist.
5. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
(a) A tooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
2. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
3. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
4. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
5. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)