|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lindsay live?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
2. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See an endometreologist.
(b) See a neurologist.
(c) See a hematologist.
(d) See a pediatrician.
3. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(b) She requested it.
(c) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
(d) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
4. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
5. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A fish.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
2. Who is Linday's original police partner?
3. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
4. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)