|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(b) Work as the assistant coroner.
(c) Work as an emergency room doctor.
(d) Work as a pediatrician.
2. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She requested it.
(b) It happens at night and no one else is in the office.
(c) The two crime reporters are already busy.
(d) She knows someone at the hotel who called her directly.
3. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce of her parents.
(b) The death of her young son.
(c) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(d) The bride and groom case.
4. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(c) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(d) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
5. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(b) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(c) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(d) He is unhappy with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
2. What does Claire report she has a sample of from the crime scene?
3. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
4. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
5. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)