|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 26-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- on the record.
(b) No comment.
(c) All of the details -- off the record.
(d) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With screams of excitement.
(b) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With a hug.
3. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(b) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Phillip Campbell.
4. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
(a) Filming themselves for YouTube.
(b) Getting into their first big fight.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Having sex.
5. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is unhappy with it.
(b) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(c) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(d) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
2. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
3. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
4. Where does Lindsay learn the DeGeorges have gone missing?
5. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)