|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(b) Works in a prison.
(c) Works on Wall Street.
(d) Works as a doctor.
2. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
(a) A nightgown.
(b) A ball gown.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) A hotel robe.
3. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her blood sample.
(b) A slide of her hair.
(c) A slide of her bone marrow.
(d) A slide of her skin sample.
4. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 1st.
(b) The 30th.
(c) The 17th.
(d) The basement.
5. What does Lindsay's doctor advise her to do when he gives her the diagnosis?
(a) See a hematologist.
(b) See a pediatrician.
(c) See an endometreologist.
(d) See a neurologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
2. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
3. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
4. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
5. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)