|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) Their hotel.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Their parents.
(d) A stranger.
2. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(b) A strange man.
(d) The clerk.
3. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(d) Her friend, Claire.
4. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
(b) Runs off mysteriously.
(d) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
5. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
(a) That it was made from Lindsay's cell phone.
(b) That the charges were dropped.
(c) That it was made from Jill's house.
(d) That a body was found but Jenks was nowhere to be seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
2. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
3. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
4. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
5. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)