|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay about a police call to Jenks' house several years ago?
(a) That it was made from Lindsay's cell phone.
(b) That it was made from Jill's house.
(c) That the charges were dropped.
(d) That a body was found but Jenks was nowhere to be seen.
2. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(b) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(c) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
3. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(b) Go for a bike ride.
(c) Go for a long run.
(d) Get in a fight.
4. What does Jill claim to need before she can move against Jenks?
(a) Direct video evidence.
(b) A fingerprint.
(c) A DNA sample.
(d) More evidence.
5. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
(a) Breast cancer.
(c) Negli's Aplastic Anemia.
(d) Severe food allergies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
2. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
3. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
4. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
5. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)