|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works on Wall Street.
(b) Works as a doctor.
(c) Works at the University of San Francisco.
(d) Works in a prison.
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh go for a romantic weekend away after Jenks is arrested?
(b) A cabin in the country.
(c) A week-long cruise.
(d) A hotel right on the beach.
3. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
(a) Eating as much as they can.
(b) Having sex in the bathroom.
(c) Drinking way too much beer.
(d) On their cell phones, working another new case.
4. What does the doctor decide to do for Lindsay when she visits after returning to San Francisco?
(a) Send her to a hypnotist to help with her sleeping.
(b) Give her a refillable prescription for headache medicine.
(c) Increase the number of transfusions she is getting.
(d) Demand that she be taken off the case for medical reasons.
5. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS -- they have been investigating him for tax fraud, too.
(c) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
2. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
3. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
4. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. Why does Lindsay drive back to San Francisco with Claire?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)