|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(a) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
(b) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
(c) Runs off mysteriously.
2. How are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) They are poisoned.
(b) They die in a car accident.
(c) They are stabbed.
(d) They are shot.
3. Who is Jill Bernhardt?
(a) The district attorney.
(b) The attorney general.
(c) The assistant district attorney.
(d) A private investigator.
4. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That there were no prints of any use.
(b) That they found one set of usable prints.
(c) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(d) That they found two sets of usable prints.
5. How does Raleigh feel about Lindsay's idea that they have the wrong killer?
(a) He gets really angry since he thought the case was closed.
(b) He realizes she is on to him, so he flees town.
(c) He thinks she might be right.
(d) He does not agree.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
2. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
3. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
4. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
5. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)