|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he is innocent.
(b) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(c) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(d) That he did in fact commit the murders.
2. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
(a) Filming themselves for YouTube.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Getting into their first big fight.
(d) Having sex.
3. Who does the driver of the limo claimed hired him?
(a) Their hotel.
(b) A stranger.
(c) Their parents.
(d) The mayor.
4. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(b) Her business card.
(c) A black eye.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
5. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(b) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(c) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lindsay and Raleigh spend their time at the sporting event?
2. Who becomes the fourth member of the Women's Murder Club?
3. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
4. Whom does Cindy show the photo of Kathy and Nicholas?
5. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)