|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first members of the Women's Murder Club?
(a) Claire, Cindy, and Lindsay.
(b) Brandt, Lindsay, and Raleigh.
(c) Lindsay, Raleigh, and Jacobi.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. What sport event do Lindsay and Raleigh get invited to?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) A football game.
(c) A soccer game.
(d) A baseball game.
3. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(a) The police commissioner.
(c) No one; they just came in and took them.
(d) Lindsay doesn't know.
4. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(b) Champagne was delivered to their room.
(c) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
(d) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
5. What treatment does Lindsay's doctor tell her might be necessary after Jenks is arrested?
(a) None, since the previous treatment seemed to work so well.
(c) A bone marrow transplant.
(d) A blood transfusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
2. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
3. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about Nicholas Jenks once she sees the photograph Cindy finds?
5. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)