|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- off the record.
(b) No comment.
(c) All of the details -- on the record.
(d) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
2. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) A small piece of jewelry for her mother.
(b) A business suit for a job interview.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) A fur coat.
3. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(b) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
4. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
(a) That it is still falling.
(b) That it is exactly the same.
(c) That it is finally improving.
(d) That is has suddenly become healthy -- almost too healthy.
5. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
(a) Jenks's college librarian.
(b) The San Francisco writers' guild.
(c) Her high school librarian.
(d) An editor friend she knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
2. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
3. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. Who offers to research Kathy Voskuhl?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)