|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) Homicide detective.
(b) TV journalist.
2. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(b) A hair.
(d) A flake of skin.
3. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
4. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Lindsay doesn't know.
(d) No one; they just came in and took them.
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her friend, Claire.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
3. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
4. What do the DeGeorges end up doing in the back seat?
5. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)