|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(c) That they found one set of usable prints.
(d) That there were no prints of any use.
2. Why does Lindsay visit with her doctor once she returns to San Francisco?
(a) To ask about a growth she has found under her shoulder.
(b) To get some medication for her migraine headaches.
(c) To see what she can do about her insomnia.
(d) To see how her illness is progressing.
3. What does Raleigh tell Lindsay he has discovered about Jenks' gun?
(a) That it matches the one used in the first murder.
(b) That it matches the one used in the last two sets of murders.
(c) That it was reportedly stolen 10 years ago.
(d) That it doesn't match the one used in any of the murders.
4. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
5. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(b) Praying in church.
(c) Visiting the graves of his victims.
(d) Recovering in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linday's original police partner?
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
3. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
4. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)