|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lindsay finally tell Raleigh about her illness?
(a) After they meet each other's families.
(b) She never does, actually.
(c) After Jenks is arrested.
(d) After they get engaged.
2. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) No one every really finds out.
(b) In a shack.
(c) In the limo.
(d) In their hotel room.
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(b) A strange man.
(c) The clerk.
4. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(b) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(c) That he is innocent.
(d) That he did in fact commit the murders.
5. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The groom's son.
(b) The bride's brother.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
2. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
3. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
4. What kind of hotel suite are Melanie and David Brandt killed in?
5. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)