|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lindsay finally convince to tell her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) Kathy's sister.
(b) Kathy's friend.
(c) Kathy's mother.
(d) Kathy's daughter.
2. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
(c) His long-lost cousin.
(d) A young woman about to get married.
3. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 17th.
(b) The 1st.
(c) The basement.
(d) The 30th.
4. What does Jenks say about his whereabouts during the Voskhul murders?
(a) That he was in Finland, visiting an uncle.
(b) That he was on an Alaskan cruise.
(c) That he doesn't have any way to prove that he was just home watching TV.
(d) That he was nowhere near Cleveland.
5. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
(a) Go on the record for Cindy's article.
(b) Get a warrant for the book.
(c) Finally see how it ends.
(d) Arrest Jenks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
2. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)