|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Goes out and gets drunk.
(b) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(c) Yells at people in her office.
2. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The death of her young son.
(b) The bride and groom case.
(c) The divorce of her parents.
(d) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
3. Where are the DeGeorges killed?
(a) In a shack.
(b) In their hotel room.
(c) No one every really finds out.
(d) In the limo.
4. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(c) Her psychologist.
5. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
(a) The groom's body.
(b) The bride, dead on the bed.
(d) The entire thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
2. Who does Lindsay run into while visiting Jenks in jail?
3. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
4. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
5. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)