|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- on the record.
(b) No comment.
(c) All of the details -- off the record.
(d) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
2. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
(a) A bottle of champagne.
(b) A secret envelope.
(c) A picture of him having an affair.
(d) A key.
3. What does Melanie Brandt's father do for a living?
(a) Works in a prison.
(b) Works as a doctor.
(c) Works on Wall Street.
(d) Works at the University of San Francisco.
4. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Incredibly close.
(b) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(c) Close to some relatives.
(d) Not close at all.
5. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 17th.
(b) The basement.
(c) The 30th.
(d) The 1st.
Short Answer Questions
1. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
2. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
3. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
4. What is Lindsay diagnosed with?
5. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)