|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
(b) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
(c) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(d) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
2. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The groom's son.
(c) The bride's brother.
(d) The groom's father.
3. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With screams of excitement.
4. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her hair.
(b) A slide of her blood sample.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her bone marrow.
5. On what floor is the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The 17th.
(b) The 30th.
(c) The 1st.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
2. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
3. Where does Lindsay live?
4. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)