|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
(a) A slide of her hair.
(b) A slide of her bone marrow.
(c) A slide of her skin sample.
(d) A slide of her blood sample.
2. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(b) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
3. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
(a) The politics beat.
(b) The metro desk.
(c) The education beat.
(d) The restaurant scene.
4. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The divorce of her parents.
(c) The death of her young son.
(d) The bride and groom case.
5. Where does Cindy follow Lindsay the first time they meet?
(a) Into her police car.
(b) Into the ladies' room.
(c) Into the hotel kitchen.
(d) Into the hotel basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cindy get to go to the Brandt murder scene?
2. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
3. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
5. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)