|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(a) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
(c) Furiously angry.
(d) Excited; she will finally get attention.
2. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(b) Because she got called back by her boss.
(c) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(d) Because she got an anonymous tip.
3. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Divorcing her husband.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Moving to Paris.
4. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
(a) The same kind of champagne found at the crime scene.
(b) The restaurant that delivered the food found at the crime scene.
(c) The same kind of caviar found at the crime scene.
(d) The same kind of fancy cheese found at the crime scene.
5. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She sneaks in and no one sees her.
(b) She pretends she is delivering flowers.
(c) She poses as a police officer.
(d) She lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
2. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
3. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
5. What does Claire do for a living?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)