|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire do for a living?
(a) Work as the assistant coroner.
(b) Work as a professor at a medical school.
(c) Work as a pediatrician.
(d) Work as an emergency room doctor.
2. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
3. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
(c) Phillip Campbell.
(d) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) Draped over David's face.
(b) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(c) Folded up.
(d) In a heap.
5. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With screams of excitement.
(b) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gerald Brandt?
2. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
3. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
4. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
5. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)