|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What paper does Cindy Thomas work for?
(a) She doesn't work for the paper, she writes for a news blog.
(b) The San Francisco Times.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The San Francisco Daily.
2. What does Cindy's boss tell her about sticking with the bride and groom murder story?
(a) The she must pass it back to one of the other crime reporters.
(b) That she should let it go.
(c) That she should stick with it.
(d) That she can follow it, but on her own time.
3. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She poses as a police officer.
(b) She pretends she is delivering flowers.
(c) She lies.
(d) She sneaks in and no one sees her.
4. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
(a) The Ritz Carlton.
(b) The Grand Hyatt.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The St. Francis.
5. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(b) Her business card.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A black eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
2. What is Melanie Brandt wearing when she is murdered?
3. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
4. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
5. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)