|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the novel's first murder scene take place?
(a) The Ritz Carlton.
(b) The Grand Hyatt.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The St. Francis.
2. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She poses as a police officer.
(b) She pretends she is delivering flowers.
(c) She lies.
(d) She sneaks in and no one sees her.
3. How does Lindsay's boss feel about the press coverage of the bridge and groom case?
(a) He is jealous that Lindsay got more mentions than he did.
(b) He is glad because it means he got his name in the paper.
(c) He could care less; he is really clueless about stuff like that.
(d) He is unhappy with it.
4. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Moving to Paris.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Divorcing her husband.
5. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) In a heap.
(b) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(c) Folded up.
(d) Draped over David's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel room the first murdered couple is found in?
2. Who is Becky Passeneu?
3. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
4. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
5. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)