|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 18-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pet does Lindsay have?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A fish.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. Who is Becky Passeneu?
(a) A woman about to get married.
(b) A teacher in town with a clue for Lindsay.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) A very rich lady who likes to go shopping.
3. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(b) In a heap.
(c) Draped over David's face.
(d) Folded up.
4. What does Cindy give Lindsay the first time they talk?
(a) Her business card.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A black eye.
5. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
(b) Because she got called back by her boss.
(c) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(d) Because she got an anonymous tip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy able to see of the crime scene before police ask her to leave?
2. What does Lindsay's doctor show her a slide of during her first appointment in the novel?
3. How close is Lindsay to her family?
4. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
5. What does Phillip Campbell hand David Brandt when he answers the door?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)