|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 60-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) Washing his hands.
(b) On the toilet.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In his shower.
2. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(b) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
(d) No one, since they are suspects, too.
3. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With a hug.
(b) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With screams of excitement.
4. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
(a) This is a trick question; there was no jacket at the murder scene.
(b) Draped over David's face.
(c) In a heap.
(d) Folded up.
5. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) An anonymous tipster.
(b) Their families.
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay's boss tell her about her suspicions of Nicholas Jenks?
2. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
3. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
4. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
5. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)