|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 60-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cindy learn so much about the DeGeorges?
(a) She does her own research.
(b) They are friends of hers.
(c) She follows Lindsay around.
(d) They are friends of her family.
2. What does Lindsay learn about her response to treatments when she visits her doctor after returning from San Francisco?
(a) That she is not responding well to them.
(b) That they are working but she will have to continue them.
(c) That they have cured her completely.
(d) That they have been giving her the wrong treatments so she has to start over.
3. Who reviews the security tapes from the museum?
(a) Just Lindsay.
(b) Just Raleigh.
(c) Lindsay and Raleigh.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
4. Who is Gerald Brandt?
(a) The bride's brother.
(b) The groom's son.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom's father.
5. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(a) Lindsay doesn't know.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) No one; they just came in and took them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
2. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
3. How did the killer leave the tuxedo jacket next to David Brendt's body?
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)