|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 60-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks past the hotel where the Brandts have been murdered?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Phillip Campbell.
(c) Lindsay's new partner who is not smart enough to find the actual location in time.
(d) Lindsay; she is looking for suspects.
2. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
(a) The Cleveland police detective.
(b) The Cincinnati mayor.
(c) No one; they look at the photos by themselves.
(d) The San Diego reporter who broke the story.
3. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
(a) To smoke marijuana.
(b) To try to sneak out the window.
(c) To collect his thoughts.
(d) To use the restroom.
4. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
(a) He is a novelist.
(b) He is a photographer.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a musician.
5. Who does Lindsay tell everything she knows about the Voskuhl murders once she is back in San Francisco?
(a) Claire and Cindy.
(c) Her psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
2. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
3. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
4. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
5. Who does Phillip Campbell meet in the airport?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)