|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 60-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Go for a long run.
(b) Get in a fight.
(c) Go for a bike ride.
2. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) In his bed.
(b) Washing his hands.
(c) On the toilet.
(d) In his shower.
3. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(b) That they found one set of usable prints.
(c) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(d) That there were no prints of any use.
4. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(b) Champagne was delivered to their room.
(c) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
(d) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
5. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
(a) They are both sneaking away so they can elope.
(b) To smoke marijuana, too.
(c) She thought it would be a funny surprise.
(d) They are meeting some friends in there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the limo driver pick up Michael and Becky DeGeorge?
2. What kind of suspicious-looking man do the security tapes of the museum show?
3. Why is Nicholas Jenks famous?
4. What is Cindy's original beat when she gets called to the Brandt murder scene?
5. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)