|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 60-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(b) With screams of excitement.
(c) With coldness.
(d) With a hug.
2. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
(a) Being buried alive.
(b) Getting shot.
(c) The killer.
(d) Never getting married.
3. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she got called back by her boss.
(b) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(c) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(d) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
4. Who is the first person Lindsay begins to think is the killer?
(a) Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend.
(b) One of Kathy's male relatives.
(c) Kathy's abusive ex-husband.
(d) A news reporter back in San Francisco.
5. Where does Lindsay go jogging on a Sunday morning?
(a) The Presidio.
(b) The Embarcadero.
(c) Marina Green.
(d) Golden Gate Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
2. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
3. How does Lindsay trick Kathy's family member into giving her the name of Kathy's abusive ex-boyfriend?
4. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
5. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)