|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Women's Murder Club: Chapters 60-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What jewelry is missing from the DeGeorge's bodies?
(a) Matching wedding pins they both were wearing.
(b) Their expensive watches.
(c) Their monitoring anklets.
(d) Their wedding rings.
2. Who calls Lindsay to tell her that Kathy's family knows the name of the abusive ex-boyfriend?
(a) An anonymous tipster.
(b) A reporter.
(c) Kathy's daughter.
(d) One of Kathy's friends.
3. How does Cindy get into the hotel to see the Brandt murder scene?
(a) She poses as a police officer.
(b) She lies.
(c) She pretends she is delivering flowers.
(d) She sneaks in and no one sees her.
4. How do Claire and Lindsay greet each other when they first meet in the novel?
(a) With coldness.
(b) With professionalism since they are, after all, at work.
(c) With screams of excitement.
(d) With a hug.
5. Who does Lindsay request speaks to the groom's family?
(a) No one, since they are suspects, too.
(b) A random police officer she finds in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
2. Where are the DeGeorges bodies found?
3. What does Nicholas Jenks do for a living?
4. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
5. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)