|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An anonymous tipster.
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) Their families.
2. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(a) Go horseback riding.
(b) Go wine tasting.
(c) Go sailing.
3. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(c) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
4. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) The door bell.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) A phone call.
(d) Their love making.
5. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) His car.
(b) A houseboat.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
2. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
3. Where is James when he is killed?
4. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
5. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)