|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay learn from CSU about fingerprints at the Brandt murder scene?
(a) That there were no prints of any use.
(b) That the only prints at the scene were Lindsay's.
(c) That they found two sets of usable prints.
(d) That they found one set of usable prints.
2. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
(a) Their retirement party.
(b) Their reception.
(c) Their first date.
(d) Their rehearsal dinner.
3. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) His car.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A hotel.
4. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(c) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(d) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
5. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
2. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
3. Who helps Becky while she is shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue?
4. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
5. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)