|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lindsay return to the Brandt hotel murder scene after everyone else has left?
(a) Because she doesn't want to go home.
(b) Because she got an anonymous tip.
(c) Because she got called back by her boss.
(d) Because Cindy told her to meet her there.
2. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(c) San Diego.
3. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he is innocent.
(b) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(c) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(d) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
4. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(b) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(b) Goes out and gets drunk.
(c) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(d) Yells at people in her office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
2. What does Lindsay have a bad dream about one night?
3. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
4. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
5. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)