|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) Champagne that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
(b) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
(c) A bottle of scotch that was stolen from the Brandt murder scene.
(d) Caviar that matches that from the Brandt murder scene.
2. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A psychic.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A hematologist.
(d) A forensic anthropologist.
3. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(a) Recovering in the hospital.
(c) Praying in church.
(d) Visiting the graves of his victims.
4. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(b) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
(d) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
5. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An anonymous tipster.
(c) The Cleveland police.
(d) Their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
2. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
3. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
4. What is Raleigh's marital status?
5. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)