|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(a) San Diego.
2. Whom does Cindy ask for a copy of Jenks's old novel?
(a) The San Francisco writers' guild.
(b) Jenks's college librarian.
(c) An editor friend she knows.
(d) Her high school librarian.
3. What is Raleigh's marital status?
4. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(a) Furiously angry.
(b) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
(d) Excited; she will finally get attention.
5. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(a) Go horseback riding.
(b) Go sailing.
(d) Go wine tasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Lindsay and Raleigh finally end up sleeping together?
2. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
3. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
4. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
5. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)