|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
(a) The Cleveland police.
(c) A psychic.
2. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
(b) Champagne was delivered to their room.
(c) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
(d) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
3. Who makes the arrest of Nicholas with Lindsay?
(a) The chief of police.
(b) Some FBI officer who just wants to steal the limelight.
4. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) On the toilet.
(b) In his shower.
(c) In his bed.
(d) Washing his hands.
5. What does Cindy do at Women's Murder Club when she hears about the novel Jenks wrote?
(b) Tells everyone that it has been turned into a play that is coincidentally running at a local theater.
(c) Runs off mysteriously.
(d) Realizes there is a copy of it on the Internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
2. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
3. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
4. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
5. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)