|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lindsay first tell about her illness?
(d) Her psychologist.
2. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(a) Furiously angry.
(c) Excited; she will finally get attention.
(d) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
3. In what city is Phillip Campbell's out-of-town wedding?
(b) San Diego.
4. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
5. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) The wedding photographer.
(b) Someone's cell phone.
(c) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(d) A video camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
2. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
3. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
4. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
5. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)