|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) A bottle of poison disguised as sugar.
(b) A knife.
(c) This is a trick question; no weapon is found in Jenks' house.
(d) A gun.
2. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) The Bride and Groom Murders.
(b) Always a Bridesmaid.
(c) I Do.
(d) I Did.
3. How does Lindsay feel about her illness?
(b) Furiously angry.
(c) Excited; she will finally get attention.
(d) She hasn't really taken it seriously yet.
4. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) That she will find her wedding ring.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) That she will find her killer.
(d) That she herself will get married one day.
5. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(b) Champagne was delivered to their room.
(c) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
(d) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
2. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
3. Where do Lindsay and Raleigh first go to discuss the wedding guest list?
4. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
5. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)