|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
(a) The veil that Melanie Brendt wore down the aisle.
(b) A jacket to match the tuxedo pants found at the scene.
(c) The nylons that Melanie Brendt wore during her wedding.
(d) This is a trick question; no evidence is found in Jenks' house.
2. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) A video camera.
(b) Someone's cell phone.
(c) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(d) The wedding photographer.
3. What is Becky buying at Saks Fifth Avenue?
(a) A small piece of jewelry for her mother.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A business suit for a job interview.
(d) A wedding dress.
4. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A psychic.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A hematologist.
(d) A forensic anthropologist.
5. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he is innocent.
(b) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(c) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(d) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
2. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
3. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
4. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
5. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)