|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(b) The door bell.
(c) A phone call.
(d) Their love making.
2. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(b) Lindsay doesn't know.
(c) No one; they just came in and took them.
(d) The police commissioner.
3. What does Cindy's discovery of Jenks' old novel allow Jill and Lindsay to do?
(a) Arrest Jenks.
(b) Get a warrant for the book.
(c) Go on the record for Cindy's article.
(d) Finally see how it ends.
4. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) His car.
(d) A hotel.
5. What is Lindsay doing as Jenks is arraigned?
(b) Praying in church.
(c) Recovering in the hospital.
(d) Visiting the graves of his victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to indict Jenks just as Lindsay is getting ready to do so as well?
2. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
3. Why does James sneak away to go to the bathroom?
4. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
5. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)