|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(b) Go wine tasting.
(c) Go sailing.
(d) Go horseback riding.
2. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(a) A piece of a fingernail.
(b) A flake of skin.
(d) A hair.
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) All of the details -- on the record.
(b) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
(c) All of the details -- off the record.
(d) No comment.
4. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(c) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(d) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
5. What is the name of Jenks's old novel that parallels the bridge and groom cases?
(a) Always a Bridesmaid.
(b) I Do.
(c) The Bride and Groom Murders.
(d) I Did.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
2. What is Raleigh's marital status?
3. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
4. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
5. Who tells Lindsay that there is proof that Jenks was in town the night of the Voskuhl murders?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)