|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
(a) Pretend she doesn't know this information.
(b) Talk to the FBI as soon as possible.
(c) Go see the Voskuhl crime scene.
2. Which other member of the Women's Murder Club confesses that she has dealt with severe illness herself?
(c) No one; this is a trick question.
3. What does Lindsay promise to Melanie Brandt?
(a) That she herself will get married one day.
(b) That she will find her wedding ring.
(c) That she will find her killer.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he did in fact commit the murders.
(b) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(c) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(d) That he is innocent.
5. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) The door bell.
(b) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(c) Their love making.
(d) A phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lindsay and Raleigh do for the first time while out of town investigating the Voskuhl murders?
2. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
3. How does Lindsay's doctor want to treat her illness?
4. Where do Kathy and James Voskuhl have at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
5. Who arrives to comfort Lindsay after her bad dream?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)