|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay do in a weak moment of frustration with the case and with her illness?
(a) Runs a red light out of anger -- and gets in an accident.
(b) Goes out and gets drunk.
(d) Yells at people in her office.
2. What key information does Claire tell Lindsay about something CSU found at Jenks' house?
(a) That all of the evidence seems to frame Lindsay, not Jenks.
(b) That the evidence actually matches Raleigh.
(c) That the hair at Jenks' house matches the one found at the crime scene.
(d) That nothing CSU found matches -- at all.
3. Who hands Lindsay's case files to the FBI?
(a) The police commissioner.
(b) Lindsay doesn't know.
(c) No one; they just came in and took them.
4. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
(a) A forensic anthropologist.
(b) A hematologist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A psychic.
5. What might have captured an image of the Voskuhls killer?
(a) Someone's cell phone.
(b) The wedding photographer.
(c) A camera at a traffic light that catches red-light runners.
(d) A video camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
2. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
3. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
4. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
5. Who is Gerald Brandt?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)