|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
(d) San Diego.
2. What does Jenks insist as he is being questioned by Jill and Lindsay?
(a) That he is innocent.
(b) He doesn't say anything; he just keeps asking for a lawyer.
(c) That he committed the murders but they can never prove it.
(d) That he did in fact commit the murders.
3. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) Washing his hands.
(b) On the toilet.
(c) In his shower.
(d) In his bed.
4. What keeps Lindsay from telling Raleigh about her illness the first time she tries to do so?
(a) The door bell.
(b) Their love making.
(c) She falls asleep because she is so tired.
(d) A phone call.
5. What romantic act do Raleigh and Lindsay do after a casual meal?
(a) Go sailing.
(b) Go horseback riding.
(d) Go wine tasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps read Jenks' book to get through it faster?
2. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
3. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
5. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)