|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Red Beard: Chapters 81-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James when he is killed?
(a) On the toilet.
(b) Washing his hands.
(c) In his shower.
(d) In his bed.
2. What key items does Lindsay realize the killer took from the Brandt crime scene?
(a) The couple's wallets.
(b) The couple's toothbrushes.
(c) The couple's wedding rings.
(d) The couple's champagne glasses.
3. Why does Kathy join James in the bathroom.
(a) To smoke marijuana, too.
(b) They are meeting some friends in there.
(c) She thought it would be a funny surprise.
(d) They are both sneaking away so they can elope.
4. What does Lindsay tell Cindy about the case the first time they talk on the phone?
(a) No comment.
(b) All of the details -- on the record.
(c) All of the details -- off the record.
(d) She never talks to Cindy on the phone about the bride and groom case.
5. Who calls Lindsay after the Voskuhls are killed?
(a) An anonymous tipster.
(b) A reporter.
(c) Their families.
(d) The Cleveland police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does CSU find in Jenks' house?
2. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
3. What doctor does Lindsay go see the day after she revisits the Brandt crime scene?
4. What food item is Jacobi helping Lindsay track down?
5. What does Lindsay plan to do when she learns her cases are connected to the Voskuhl murders?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)