1. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(a) Homicide detective.
(d) TV journalist.
2. Where does Lindsay live?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(b) None of these answers is correct.
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Incredibly close.
(b) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(c) Close to some relatives.
(d) Not close at all.
6. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her friend, Claire.
(b) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
7. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) Moving to Paris.
(b) Divorcing her husband.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
8. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(b) The bride and groom case.
(c) The divorce of her parents.
(d) The death of her young son.
This section contains 5,270 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)