Prologue, Inspector Lindsay Boxer, and Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 1-5
1. What is Lindsay's full-time job?
(b) Homicide detective.
(d) TV journalist.
2. Where does Lindsay live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Orleans.
3. What is Lindsay's marital status when the novel opens?
(d) None of these answers is correct.
4. Who is Lindsay's only family member?
5. How close is Lindsay to her family?
(a) Not close at all.
(b) She hates her family and is actually suing them.
(c) Close to some relatives.
(d) Incredibly close.
6. When the novel opens, who does Lindsay consider the most important person in her life?
(a) Her priest, whom she also knew as a child.
(b) Her friend, Claire.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
7. What does Lindsay confess she is considering in the Prologue?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Moving to Paris.
(d) Divorcing her husband.
8. What was the catalyst for Lindsay's depression?
(a) The bride and groom case.
(b) The divorce of her parents.
(c) The divorce she is thinking of going through.
(d) The death of her young son.
This section contains 5,270 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)