• Prologue: Lindsay is discussing her severe depression, and blames it on the Bride and Groom case. She also mentions being suicidal.
• 1: Newlyweds Melanie and David Brandt are in their honeymoon suite.
• 2: Phillip Campbell knocks on the door and stabs David Brandt when he opens it. He then stabs Melanie and prepares to rape her as she dies.
• 3: Lindsay is diagnosed with Negli's Aplastic Anemia, a rare and potentially fatal anemia.
• 4: Lindsay's doctor advises her to see a hematologist; at the end of her appointment, she is paged to a crime scene.
• 5: Lindsay arrives at the Brandt murder scene, shocked at how gruesome it is and by the fact that Melanie is still in her wedding dress.
• 6: Lindsay learns that Melanie Brandt's father works on Wall Street. She also takes note of the bottle of champagne and the tuxedo jacket at the crime scene, feeling that they are important.
• 7: Phillip Campbell...
This section contains 2,500 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)