Prologue, Inspector Lindsay Boxer, and Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 1-5
• Prologue: Lindsay is discussing her severe depression, and blames it on the Bride and Groom case. She also mentions being suicidal.
• 1: Newlyweds Melanie and David Brandt are in their honeymoon suite.
• 2: Phillip Campbell knocks on the door and stabs David Brandt when he opens it. He then stabs Melanie and prepares to rape her as she dies.
• 3: Lindsay is diagnosed with Negli's Aplastic Anemia, a rare and potentially fatal anemia.
• 4: Lindsay's doctor advises her to see a hematologist; at the end of her appointment, she is paged to a crime scene.
• 5: Lindsay arrives at the Brandt murder scene, shocked at how gruesome it is and by the fact that Melanie is still in her wedding dress.
Book 1, David and Melanie Brandt: Chapters 6-17
• 6: Lindsay learns that Melanie Brandt's father works on Wall Street. She...
This section contains 2,586 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)