Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1: Pages 7 - 22; and Part 2: Pages 23 - 36
1. Where does Ginny go and what does she get there?
2. What is strange about the package and what's in the package?
3. What is contained in the second envelope?
4. Who opens the door when Ginny goes to the address in London given in the letter?
Short Essay Question - Part 2: Pages 37 - 50; and Part 3: Pages 51 - 58
5. What does Peg tell Ginny as far as traveling is concerned?
This section contains 1,091 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)