|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Pages 71 - 92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
(a) Full house.
(b) About 40.
(c) No one.
(d) About 10.
2. Why is Ginny unsure when she goes to an ATM machine to get some cash?
(a) Whether she really is supposed to get money out of the machine.
(b) Aunt Peg was always broke.
(c) Where she is supposed to take the money.
(d) How much money she is supposed to get.
3. What had Peg's letter said not to bring?
(b) Her art stuff.
(c) Anyone else.
4. What is significant about the number of cast on stage?
(a) They were all the same age.
(b) They were all men.
(c) They all had the same zodiac sign.
(d) They outnumbered the audience.
5. What is Richard's job at Harrods?
(a) Loss control.
(b) To buy fashions in various countries.
(c) He is the CEO.
(d) To provide special orders to customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted large underwear pants?
2. Who is Jittery Grande?
3. Where is Keith taking his show?
4. What does Ginny order when Keith insists on buying her a drink?
5. What is Ginny supposed to do with 500 pounds?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)