|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Pages 93 - 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard suggest Ginny go?
(a) The West End.
(b) Trafalgar Square.
(c) Victoria, B.C.
(d) The Louvre.
2. To whom does Ginny give money?
(a) Jittery Grande.
(b) A break dancer.
(c) A mime.
(d) A sword swallower.
3. What does Ginny ask Richard at lunch?
(a) What he sold the queen.
(b) How he met Aunt Peg.
(c) Why he is part of Aunt Peg's game.
(d) If he was involved with Aunt Peg romantically.
4. What does Ginny do when she gets back to Richard's flat?
(a) Calls her mama.
(c) Wakes him to tell him how it went with Keith.
(d) Picks up the next letter.
5. What does Keith ask Ginny as they are leaving Mari's?
(a) What is going on with Ginny.
(b) Why she likes him.
(c) If she plans to go to Prague now.
(d) Why she invited him to come with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in Starbucks theater when Ginny goes inside?
2. What is one reason Ginny is having difficulties?
3. What does Ginny decide to do after reading the letter from Peg?
4. What does Peg claim about Mari?
5. What is the flaw in Ginny's plan to help an artist?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)