Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Iphigenia was intended to be a sacrifice but was spirited away to where?
2. "Iphigenia among Taurians": When Iphigenia realizes that one of the captured men is her brother, she devises a plan while helping them fulfill Apollo's orders. What will this plan help her do?
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Where will Iphigenia take the two men to clean them and help them escape?
4. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What do the Taurians perform for their goddess?
5. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What is the name of Agamemnon's wife?
Essay Topic 1
For the Ancient Greeks, is there a difference between love and lust? What evidence is presented in the plays to support your position?
Essay Topic 2
What is a Deus ex Machina? How does Euripides use it?
Essay Topic 3
What is a chorus? How does Euripides use the chorus? Cite as many examples from the plays as you can in support of your position.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)