|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Iphigenia was intended to be a sacrifice but was spirited away to where?
2. "Electra": What does Orestes drop on the king's head when the king is looking at the entrails?
(a) A sword.
(b) A board.
(c) An axe.
(d) A stone.
3. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Cassandra go?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What does Agamemnon give to the servant to take to his family?
(b) A letter.
(c) His riches.
(d) His robe.
5. "Electra": Whom did Electra's mother help to kill?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Hecuba go?
2. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Who stole Helen?
3. "The Bacchants": In the jail, whom does Pentheus question when the women have escaped?
4. "Trojan Women": How do the Greeks kill Andromache's son?
5. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What history does Agamemnon discuss at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)