|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Bacchants": Under whose rule did the people not respected the Bacchic rites?
2. "Trojan Women": Before the Greeks take her to whom is Cassandra is a servant?
(a) The fates.
(b) The gods.
(c) The king.
(d) The queen.
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Where does Iphigenia think her brother is when she is going to release one of the men to take a message to him?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What are the Greek troops waiting for while sitting in port?
(a) A good omen.
(b) A leader.
(d) Low tide.
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Of what crime does Iphigenia plan to claim the two men are guilty making them unclean?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": Where does Orestes plans to ambush the king?
2. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What do the Taurians perform for their goddess?
3. "The Bacchants": Dionysus's father is Zeus. Whom is his mother?
4. "Trojan Women": Hecuba laments the death of whom?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Which goddess appears and prevents the king from killing Iphigenia and Orestes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)