|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": The play begins after the fall of what city?
2. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What does Agamemnon give to the servant to take to his family?
(a) A letter.
(b) His riches.
(c) His robe.
3. "Electra": Aegisthus married Electra to the peasant so she cannot have what?
(a) Noble children.
(c) A good life.
(d) His throne.
4. "Trojan Women": To what does Cassandra say she will be thrown to after being killed?
(a) The sea.
(b) The gods.
(c) The monsters.
(d) The beasts.
5. "Iphigenia at Aulis" begins with a speech that has been what?
(b) Never performed.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": Where does Orestes plans to ambush the king?
2. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Who tells the king of Iphigenia's deceit?
3. "Iphigenia at Aulis": If Agamemnon calls off the sacrifice, who will do it?
4. "Electra": When did Orestes and his friend Pylades flee from Aegisthus?
5. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)