|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Iphigenia was intended to be a sacrifice but was spirited away to where?
2. "Iphigenia among Taurians": When Iphigenia realizes that one of the captured men is her brother, she devises a plan while helping them fulfill Apollo's orders. What will this plan help her do?
(a) See her father.
(b) Raise her status.
(d) Gain access to riches.
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Where will Iphigenia take the two men to clean them and help them escape?
(a) The river.
(b) The lake.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The ocean.
4. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What do the Taurians perform for their goddess?
(a) Plant sacrifice.
(b) Animal sacrifice.
(c) Human sacrifice.
(d) Food sacrifice.
5. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What is the name of Agamemnon's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": How is Electra going to lure her mother out to her house?
2. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What does Agamemnon give to the servant to take to his family?
3. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Whom does Agamemnon need to sacrifice?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": When the priest was about to slit Iphigenia's throat, what appeared in her place?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What rank does Iphigenia hold as a priestess?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)