1. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
2. "Alcestis": Who helped Admetus cheat the Fates?
3. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
4. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
5. Whom is Death arguing with at the beginning of the play "Alcestis"?
6. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
7. "Alcestis": Who questions the handmaiden of Alcestis in the beginning of the play?
The leader of the chorus.
8. "Alcestis": Admetus's wife says she is dying because it is her natural duty and for another reason.Admetus's What is it?
She does not want her children to go fatherless.
This section contains 3,663 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)