|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Iphigenia was intended to be a sacrifice but was spirited away to where?
2. "Andromache": Who snatches the sword from Hermione before she can kill herself?
(a) The priestess.
(b) The handmaiden.
(c) The servant.
(d) The nurse.
3. "Medea": From whom is it learned that Creon plans to expel Jason's children with Medea?
(a) The butler.
(b) The cook.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The manservant.
4. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
(a) A place to go.
(b) Love for his sons.
(c) A father for his sons.
(d) A home and money.
5. "Andromache": Of whom is Andromache a widow?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
2. "Electra": Who tells Orestes and Electra what the future has in store for them?
3. "Ion": How many races will Ion's descendants span according to the goddess?
4. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
5. "The Bacchants": What kind of wreaths do the followers of Dionysus wear?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)