|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Once they are on the ship, what does the sea do?
(a) Swallows the passengers.
(b) Captures Iphigenia.
(c) Swallows the ship.
(d) Kills Orestes.
2. "Alcestis": What is the name of the son who discusses his sorrow with Admetus?
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Whom did Iphigenia's father tell her she was going to marry?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": How does Iphigenia go to the altar?
5. "Trojan Women": What happens to the citadel when Hecuba is done burying her grandson?
(a) It stops burning.
(b) It goes up in flames.
(d) It collapses.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": Who tells Electra Aegisthus is successfully murdered?
2. "Electra": Electra begins with the speech of a peasant from where?
3. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
4. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
5. "Electra": Where does Orestes plans to ambush the king?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)