|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
2. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
3. "Medea": What does Jason promise Medea he will provide for her?
(a) A home and money.
(b) Love for his sons.
(c) A father for his sons.
(d) A place to go.
4. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
5. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Who stole Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": After Hermes' introduction, where does the play start?
2. "Ion": Which god is Xuthus's father, Aeolus, the son of?
3. "Ion": How is Xuthus described?
4. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
5. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)