|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Who spirited Iphigenia away from the sacrifice?
2. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
(a) Jason's new wife, Creon, and her children.
(b) Jason's new wife and Creon.
(c) Jason's new wife, Jason, and Creon.
(d) Jason, her children, and Jason's new wife.
3. "The Bacchants": What does Pentheus say are dancing in the countryside?
4. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
(a) The value of friendship.
(b) The value of strength.
(c) The value of knowledge.
(d) The value of justice.
5. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
(a) The priestess.
(b) Her handmaiden.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) The shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Whom does Agamemnon need to sacrifice?
2. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
3. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
4. "Medea": Who begins the play "Medea" in a lament?
5. "Andromache": Who snatches the sword from Hermione before she can kill herself?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)