|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Bacchants": How does Pentheus disguise himself to go view the rites on the hill?
(a) As a shepherd.
(b) As a commoner.
(c) As a herdsman.
(d) As a woman.
2. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What rank does Iphigenia hold as a priestess?
(a) Novice priestess.
(b) Under priestess.
(c) Head priestess.
(d) Servant priestess.
3. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
(a) At the table.
(b) At the statue.
(c) At the altar.
(d) At the steps.
4. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
5. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Which goddess appears and prevents the king from killing Iphigenia and Orestes?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
2. "The Bacchants": What did the women use to get the blood from the cattle off themselves?
3. "The Bacchants": What is the clothing of followers of Dionysus?
4. "The Bacchants": What is Tiresias's job?
5. "Alcestis": Who is confused by Admetus's behavior towards Heracles?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)