|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Electra": What does the king want the entrails of the animal for?
(b) A sign he made a sacrifice.
(d) Reading his fortune.
2. "Iphigenia at Aulis": The prophet has said that the lack of wind is the work of what goddess?
3. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": How does Iphigenia go to the altar?
5. "Trojan Women": Who joins Poseidon and says she has decided to attack the Greeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Trojan Women": Before the Greeks take her to whom is Cassandra is a servant?
2. "The Bacchants": What is Tiresias's main characteristic?
3. "Trojan Women": What activities are heard during the opening scene?
4. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
5. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)