|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Ion": Which goddess appears to tell how Ion's descendants will settle many parts of Greece ?
3. "Trojan Women": The Greeks have assembled the Trojan women who were spared death to become what?
(b) Slaves and concubines.
(c) Nurses and nannies.
(d) Stable hands.
4. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Of what crime does Iphigenia plan to claim the two men are guilty making them unclean?
5. "The Bacchants": What does Pentheus say are dancing in the countryside?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": Apollo orders Hermes to go to Athens. Where is he to bring the baby boy?
2. "Electra": Who tells Orestes and Electra what the future has in store for them?
3. "Electra": Aegisthus married Electra to the peasant so she cannot have what?
4. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
5. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)