|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Bacchants": What do Tiresias and the king want to do at the bacchanal celebration?
2. "Medea": What reason does Medea give Creon for staying one more day?
(a) To put her affairs in order.
(b) To gather her things.
(c) To say goodbye to Jason.
(d) To help her sons adjust.
3. "The Bacchants": What is Tiresias's job?
4. "Electra": Orestes asks the Electra's peasant husband to go find someone he remembers. Who is the man?
(a) His old bodyguard.
(b) His old tutor.
(c) His old retainer.
(d) His old manservant.
5. "Alcestis": What does Admetus's wife make him promise not to do after she dies?
(b) Leave the children.
(c) Hire a nanny.
(d) Go mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": What does the chorus think the upcoming death Admetus's wife is like?
2. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
3. "Electra": Electra does not recognize her brother and his friend at first. What does she think they are?
4. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What are the Greek troops waiting for while sitting in port?
5. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Cassandra go?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)