|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": What does Medea claim about women?
(a) That they are unhappy if they don't realize their great power over their husbands.
(b) That they are unhappy for their slavery to their husbands.
(c) That they are enslaved by motherhood.
(d) That they are wealthy in the joy of motherhood.
2. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Where does Agamemnon put his family when they arrive?
(a) On a friend's ship.
(b) In his camp.
(c) At the castle.
(d) In the temple.
3. "The Bacchants": Who leads the attack on Pentheus?
4. "Ion": After Hermes' introduction, where does the play start?
(a) At the house.
(b) On the road.
(c) At the temple.
(d) At the cliffs.
5. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Who stole Helen?
2. "Trojan Women": What happens to the citadel when Hecuba is done burying her grandson?
3. "Iphigenia at Aulis": What history does Agamemnon discuss at the beginning of the play?
4. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
5. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)