|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia at Aulis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
(a) His son.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
2. "Iphigenia at Aulis": Who does Agamemnon claim will rise up against him if he does not sacrifice Iphigenia?
(a) The Spartans.
(b) The Fates.
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
3. "Medea": What does the chorus fear Medea will do unless she is calmed?
(a) Abandon her children.
(b) Unleash her fury on the house of Creon.
(c) Kill everyone in her house.
(d) Kill herself.
4. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
5. "Electra": Aegisthus married Electra to the peasant so she cannot have what?
(a) A good life.
(b) His throne.
(d) Noble children.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": Who did Orestes and Pylades claim to be when the met the king?
2. "Trojan Women": What happens to the citadel when Hecuba is done burying her grandson?
3. "Trojan Women": To what does Cassandra say she will be thrown to after being killed?
4. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
5. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)