|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(a) Creon's manservant.
(b) The general.
2. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His niece.
3. "Electra": When did Orestes and his friend Pylades flee from Aegisthus?
(a) Long ago.
(b) A season ago.
(c) A few moons ago.
(d) A short time ago.
4. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
(a) The sea.
5. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is shameful.
(b) That it is not her own.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) That it is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
2. "Ion": Who tells Creusa that she will never have a child with Xuthus?
3. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
4. "Andromache": Who snatches the sword from Hermione before she can kill herself?
5. "Electra":, Why has Electra's husband not slept with her?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)