|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
2. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
3. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
(a) At the steps.
(b) At the altar.
(c) At the statue.
(d) At the table.
4. "Electra":, Why has Electra's husband not slept with her?
(a) Out of decency and fear of Electra's brother.
(b) Out of decency and fear of the Fates.
(c) Out of decency and fear of the king.
(d) Out of decency and fear of the gods.
5. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
(a) Her handmaiden.
(b) Her cook.
(c) Her nurse.
(d) Her servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
2. "Electra": How is Electra going to lure her mother out to her house?
3. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
4. "Andromache": Where is Orestes from?
5. "Ion": What condition do Xuthus and Creusa travel to the oracle to cure?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)