|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
2. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
(c) Committing suicide.
3. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
(a) At the palace.
(b) At the Delphic oracle.
(c) At the plays.
(d) At Olympus.
4. "Alcestis": What state is Heracles in when he claims he will meet death and wrestle for the life of Alcestis?
5. "Trojan Women": How do the Greeks kill Andromache's son?
(a) Behead him.
(b) Throw him from the battlements.
(c) Run him over with horses.
(d) Stone him.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Trojan Women": When does the king say he will kill Helen?
2. "Andromache": Where is Orestes from?
3. "Trojan Women": What activities are heard during the opening scene?
4. "Ion": How is Xuthus described?
5. "Medea": What does the chorus fear Medea will do unless she is calmed?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)