|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": How is Peleus described?
(a) As a strong man.
(b) As a wise man.
(c) As a young man.
(d) As an old man.
2. "Trojan Women": What activities are heard during the opening scene?
(a) Death and wailing.
(b) Joy and victory.
(c) Happiness and laughter.
(d) Packing and moving.
3. "Alcestis": What does Heracles seek from Admetus when he arrives at the house?
4. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
5. "Hippolytus": When the nurse tells Hippolytus of Phaedra's desire for him, Hippolytus swears he will never break his vow of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
2. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
3. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
4. "Alcestis": What is the name of the son who discusses his sorrow with Admetus?
5. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)