|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Hippolytus's father is in exile to pay penance for a crime committed where?
(a) In Sparta.
(b) In Athens.
(c) In Sicily.
(d) In Macedonia.
2. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her nurse.
(c) Her handmaiden.
(d) Her cook.
3. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
4. "Alcestis": Admetus's wife says she is dying because it is her natural duty and for another reason.Admetus's What is it?
(a) She does not want the kingdom to suffer.
(b) She does not want to live anymore.
(c) She does not want her husband to die.
(d) She does not want her children to go fatherless.
5. "Electra": Where is Orestes going to be tried and acquitted?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": Whom did Electra's mother help to kill?
2. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
3. "Alcestis": What does Admetus heap on Pheres before he leaves the funeral?
4. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
5. "Trojan Women": To whom is Helen married?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)