|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
(a) An ark.
(b) A bassinet.
(c) A basket.
(d) A blanket.
2. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
3. "Electra": Where is Orestes going to be tried and acquitted?
4. "Electra": What does the king want the entrails of the animal for?
(a) Reading his fortune.
(b) A sign he made a sacrifice.
5. "Trojan Women": How do the Greeks kill Andromache's son?
(a) Stone him.
(b) Throw him from the battlements.
(c) Behead him.
(d) Run him over with horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What does Medea claim about women?
2. "Medea": Who is Medea?
3. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
4. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
5. "Ion": What condition do Xuthus and Creusa travel to the oracle to cure?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)