|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": The Greeks have assembled the Trojan women who were spared death to become what?
(a) Nurses and nannies.
(b) Stable hands.
(c) Slaves and concubines.
2. "Electra": Who did Orestes and Pylades claim to be when the met the king?
3. "Hippolytus": Who tells Phaedra that mortals cannot control the will of the gods?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her handmaiden.
(c) Her nurse.
(d) Her cook.
4. "Hippolytus": When the scene shifts to Phaedra and her nurse, what condition is Phaedra in?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is asleep.
(d) She is ill.
5. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is not her own.
(b) That it is shameful.
(c) That it is impossible.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": Whom does Heracles talk to and learn the extent of the events in the household?
2. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
3. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
4. "Electra": When did Orestes and his friend Pylades flee from Aegisthus?
5. "Hippolytus": Why is Aphrodite angry with Hippolytus?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)