|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Electra": Electra begins with the speech of a peasant from where?
2. "Andromache": Where does Orestes plan to ambush Neoptolemos?
(a) At Olympus.
(b) At the plays.
(c) At the Delphic oracle.
(d) At the palace.
3. "Andromache": Where is Orestes from?
4. "Alcestis": Admetus's wife says she is dying because it is her natural duty and for another reason.Admetus's What is it?
(a) She does not want to live anymore.
(b) She does not want the kingdom to suffer.
(c) She does not want her children to go fatherless.
(d) She does not want her husband to die.
5. "Trojan Women": Before the Greeks take her to whom is Cassandra is a servant?
(a) The fates.
(b) The king.
(c) The queen.
(d) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": What does Orestes do as his mother comes to Electra's house?
2. "Andromache": Which goddess's shrine is Andromache in for refuge?
3. "Hippolytus": When the scene shifts to Phaedra and her nurse, what condition is Phaedra in?
4. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
5. "Trojan Women": What is the name of Andromache's young son?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)