|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
2. "Trojan Women": What is Poseidon the god of?
(a) The sea.
(b) The air.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
3. "Medea": Of what besides deceit does Medea accuse Jason?
4. "Ion": What condition do Xuthus and Creusa travel to the oracle to cure?
5. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
(a) An ark.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A bassinet.
(d) A basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Electra": Who did Orestes and Pylades claim to be when the met the king?
2. "Alcestis": Pheres says that no man wishes to die. What does he suggest is better?
3. "Electra": Orestes asks the Electra's peasant husband to go find someone he remembers. Who is the man?
4. "Alcestis": What is the name of the son who discusses his sorrow with Admetus?
5. "Trojan Women": What does Hecuba bury with her grandson?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)