|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": How many races will Ion's descendants span according to the goddess?
2. "Medea": From whom is it learned that Creon plans to expel Jason's children with Medea?
(a) The butler.
(b) The manservant.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The cook.
3. "Electra": Who tells Orestes and Electra what the future has in store for them?
(a) The gods.
(b) The oracle.
(c) Callun and Pyres.
(d) Castor and Pollux.
4. "Medea": Who begins the play "Medea" in a lament?
(a) A handmaiden.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A maid.
(d) A girl.
5. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Hippolytus's father is in exile to pay penance for a crime committed where?
2. "Trojan Women": What activities are heard during the opening scene?
3. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
4. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
5. "Electra": What does Orestes do as his mother comes to Electra's house?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)