|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Trojan Women": Who joins Poseidon and says she has decided to attack the Greeks?
2. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
(a) Some gold.
(b) Some of her possessions.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some jewelry.
3. "Alcestis": Who agrees to die in place of Admetus?
(a) His wife.
(b) His niece.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
4. "Medea": Who tells Medea that she and her two sons are to be exiled immediately?
(a) Creon's manservant.
(c) The general.
5. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
(a) The value of friendship.
(b) The value of justice.
(c) The value of knowledge.
(d) The value of strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
2. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
3. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
4. "Andromache": Of whom is Andromache a widow?
5. "Electra": How is Electra going to lure her mother out to her house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)