|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Andromache": Which goddess's shrine is Andromache in for refuge?
2. "Trojan Women": With which Greek man does Hecuba go?
3. "Hippolytus": After Hippolytus dies, what does Theseus tell the chorus that he was?
4. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
5. "Ion": At the beginning of the play, what action of Apollo's does Hermes describe?
(b) Waging war.
(d) Playing the lyre.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
2. "Medea": Who begins the play "Medea" in a lament?
3. "Andromache": Where is Andromache from?
4. "Andromache": What is Andromache's relationship to Neoptolemos?
5. "Electra":, Why has Electra's husband not slept with her?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)