|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Electra": What does Orestes do as his mother comes to Electra's house?
(a) Runs away.
(d) Stands next to Electra.
2. "Electra": Whom did Electra's mother help to kill?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her uncle.
3. "Trojan Women": Hecuba laments the death of whom?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her country.
(c) Her goddess.
(d) Her family.
4. "Medea": Where did Jason and Medea travel to make a home and future for their children?
5. "Medea": Medea claims that women are the unhappiest creatures on earth for a second reason. What is the second reason?
(a) They have to bear the terror of childbirth.
(b) They have to teach children.
(c) They have to live with men.
(d) They have to live as mothers to children.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Ion": What does Xuthus do before seeing the oracle?
2. "Trojan Women": The Greeks have assembled the Trojan women who were spared death to become what?
3. "Ion": Which god is Xuthus's father, Aeolus, the son of?
4. "Andromache": Who sends a messenger to warn Neoptolemos?
5. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)