|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
(a) At the steps.
(b) At the statue.
(c) At the altar.
(d) At the table.
2. "Ion": Whose idea is it to have Ion adopted by Xuthus?
(d) The priestess.
3. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
(a) Animals and children.
(b) Hope and wisdom.
(c) Virginity and chastity.
(d) Food and prosperity.
4. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
(a) Creon's aunt.
(b) Creon's niece.
(c) Creon's daughter.
(d) Creon's sister.
5. "Hippolytus": Who gave Theseus the wish he uses to call down death on Hippolytus?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Of what place is Menelaus king?
2. "Hippolytus": When the nurse tells Hippolytus of Phaedra's desire for him, Hippolytus swears he will never break his vow of what?
3. "Hippolytus": What does Hippolytus give to Artemis's statue?
4. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
5. "Andromache": Which god does Andromache blame for her current troubles?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)