|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": What action does Phaedra believe is better than doing wrong?
(d) Committing suicide.
2. "Trojan Women": What happens to the citadel when Hecuba is done burying her grandson?
(b) It stops burning.
(c) It collapses.
(d) It goes up in flames.
3. "Electra": Who tells Orestes and Electra what the future has in store for them?
(a) Castor and Pollux.
(b) Callun and Pyres.
(c) The oracle.
(d) The gods.
4. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
(d) Jumping from the roof.
5. "Electra": Who did Orestes and Pylades claim to be when the met the king?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Trojan Women": How do the Greeks kill Andromache's son?
2. "Andromache": Who snatches the sword from Hermione before she can kill herself?
3. "Electra": The king has heard that Thessalians are master butchers of what?
4. "Ion": How is Creusa supposed to kill Xuthus and Ion?
5. "Hippolytus": After Hippolytus dies, what does Theseus tell the chorus that he was?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)