|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
(a) Some of her possessions.
(b) Some gold.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some jewelry.
2. "Andromache": What does Orestes plan to do after he kills Neoptolemos?
(a) Offer Hermione as a servant to an oracle.
(b) Marry Hermione.
(c) Make Hermione his lover.
(d) Make Hermione his slave.
3. "Hippolytus": When the scene shifts to Phaedra and her nurse, what condition is Phaedra in?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is asleep.
4. "Electra": What does Orestes do as his mother comes to Electra's house?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Stands next to Electra.
5. "Andromache": Who snatches the sword from Hermione before she can kill herself?
(a) The servant.
(b) The priestess.
(c) The handmaiden.
(d) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
2. "Ion": How is Xuthus described?
3. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Whom did Iphigenia's father tell her she was going to marry?
4. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Who tells Iphigenia that there are two strangers in their land?
5. "Ion": Apollo orders Hermes to go to Athens. Where is he to bring the baby boy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)