|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Andromache.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
2. "Medea": What does Jason claim Medea has learned which makes her better off for his bringing her to Greece?
(a) The value of friendship.
(b) The value of strength.
(c) The value of knowledge.
(d) The value of justice.
3. "Medea": Whom did Jason make an agreement with King Creon to marry?
(a) Creon's aunt.
(b) Creon's niece.
(c) Creon's sister.
(d) Creon's daughter.
4. "Andromache": Whom does Andromache send to fetch Peleus?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) The shepherd.
(c) The priestess.
(d) Her handmaiden.
5. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
(a) A safe haven for her flight.
(b) A place to go.
(c) Money to travel.
(d) A safe home for her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Medea": What reason does Medea give Creon for staying one more day?
2. "Hippolytus": What is Artemis the goddess of?
3. "Andromache": Where is Orestes from?
4. "Andromache": With what does Peleus threaten to beat Menelaus to death?
5. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)