|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hippolytus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hippolytus": Hippolytus's father is in exile to pay penance for a crime committed where?
(a) In Athens.
(b) In Sparta.
(c) In Macedonia.
(d) In Sicily.
2. "Alcestis": Where does Admetus rule?
3. "Hippolytus": Who is Hippolytus's father?
4. "Medea": What does Medea need to find before she carries out her plans for Jason?
(a) A safe home for her children.
(b) Money to travel.
(c) A place to go.
(d) A safe haven for her flight.
5. "Medea": Whom does Medea kill?
(a) Jason's new wife and Creon.
(b) Jason's new wife, Jason, and Creon.
(c) Jason, her children, and Jason's new wife.
(d) Jason's new wife, Creon, and her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Alcestis": Pheres is what relation to Admetus?
2. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
3. "Alcestis": What is Heracles on his way to tame, when he stops at Admetus's house?
4. "Medea": Medea states that women are generally timid. What does she say will make them become deadly?
5. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)