|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": How is Creusa supposed to kill Xuthus and Ion?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a horse.
(c) With a sword.
(d) With an accident.
2. "Hippolytus": With whom does Aphrodite make Phaedra fall in love?
(a) Phaedra's nephew.
(b) Phaedra's stepson.
(c) Phaedra's grandson.
(d) Phaedra's uncle.
3. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
(a) An attendant.
(b) A friend.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A nurse.
4. "Ion": What does Creusa put her baby boy in?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A bassinet.
(c) A basket.
(d) An ark.
5. "Hippolytus": For what reason does Theseus think his wife has killed herself after reading and misunderstanding her note?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hippolytus": How does Phaedra kill herself?
2. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
3. "Hippolytus": Where is Hippolytus's father in exile?
4. "Iphigenia among Taurians": Which goddess does Iphigenia serve?
5. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)