|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Iphigenia Among Taurians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Ion": How is Creusa supposed to kill Xuthus and Ion?
(a) With a sword.
(b) With an accident.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a horse.
2. "Ion": How many races will Ion's descendants span according to the goddess?
3. "Hippolytus": What about her desire is causing Phaedra not to eat?
(a) That it is impossible.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) That it is not her own.
(d) That it is shameful.
4. "Ion": What does Creusa put with the baby boy?
(a) Some gold.
(b) Some of her possessions.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some jewelry.
5. "Hippolytus": Who warns Hippolytus not to anger the other gods?
(a) A friend.
(b) A nurse.
(c) An attendant.
(d) A commoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Iphigenia among Taurians": What do the Taurians perform for their goddess?
2. "Ion": After Creusa gives birth to a boy, to where does she take him?
3. "Ion": After Hermes' introduction, where does the play start?
4. "Hippolytus": What is Aphrodite goddess of?
5. "Ion": Where at the temple does Hermes place the baby?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)