|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
2. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
3. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
4. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
5. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is prejudice and how is it central to the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
How are the characters of Henry and El Pachuco similar and different? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of the character of the Press to the play? What function does the Press serve? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)