Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
2. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
3. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
How are the characters of Henry and El Pachuco similar and different? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
What is the importance of the character of the Press to the play? What function does the Press serve? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Using examples from the play, explain how El Pachuco functions as Henry's conscience.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)