Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
2. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
3. What does Alice do when Henry tells her he is dropping out of the appeal?
4. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
5. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
What is foreshadowing? How is it used in the play? Is it effective? Why or why not? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
What is prejudice and how is it central to the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
What is the importance of the character of the Press to the play? What function does the Press serve? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)