|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
2. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
3. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
4. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
5. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a preconception? What role do preconceptions have in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
What is foreshadowing? How is it used in the play? Is it effective? Why or why not? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the techniques normally used in movies that the author uses in the play? Are these techniques effective? Why or why not?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)