|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
2. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
3. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
4. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
5. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is satire and how is it used in the play? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the message the play is communicating? Is this play effective at communicating its message? Why or why not? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 3
How are the characters of Henry and El Pachuco similar and different? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)