|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
2. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
3. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
Essay Topic 1
What is a preconception? What role do preconceptions have in the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the character of the Press to the play? What function does the Press serve? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 3
How do Della and Alice represent the different sides and pulls on Henry? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)