Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
2. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
3. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the techniques normally used in movies that the author uses in the play? Are these techniques effective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is satire and how is it used in the play? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does El Pachuco describe the "Pachuco" at the beginning of the play? How does the play show that this description is true? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)