|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
2. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
3. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
Essay Topic 1
What made the trial against Henry and the gang a joke? Why is it important to the play? Support your answer with examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of two of the following ideas in the play and use examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What are the three different narration techniques used in describing the riots? Are they effective? Why or why not? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)