|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
(a) That they are present.
(b) Their names.
(c) Their cell numbers.
(d) Their numbers.
2. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
3. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
(a) The Downeys.
(b) The Loopies.
(c) The Nortenos.
(d) The Sourtenos.
4. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
5. The guard beats Henry up and then does what?
(a) Throws him into solitary confinement.
(b) Takes him to the doctor.
(c) Throws him in a cell with others.
(d) Locks him in a closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Pachuco tell Henry that the guard did?
2. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
3. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)