|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
(a) The News.
(b) The Press.
2. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
3. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(a) A true pachuco.
(c) A Chicano.
(d) An idiot.
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
(a) His ambitions.
(b) His family.
(d) The outside world.
5. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
2. What are the letters about that Alice writes to the boys?
3. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
4. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
5. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)