|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Humiliate him.
(b) Ruin him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Strip him.
2. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
3. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
4. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
(a) God Bless.
(b) See you soon.
(c) Thank you.
(d) Have fun.
5. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
(a) Henry's family being attacked.
(b) Della's car being attacked.
(c) Henry's car being attacked.
(d) Della's family being attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
2. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
3. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
4. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
5. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)