|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
2. What are the letters about that Alice writes to the boys?
(a) The news in the outside world.
(b) The progress of their appeal.
(c) Their families.
(d) The reaction of their community.
3. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(c) Aristotilian events.
4. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
(a) To the Chicano Riots.
(b) To the Injustice Riots.
(c) To the Zoot Suit Riots.
(d) To the Pachuco Riots.
5. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) An appeal.
(b) A mis-trial.
(c) A re-trial.
(d) A reversal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
2. Della is the first witness called by whom?
3. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
4. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)