|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
2. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
(a) They don't need the money.
(b) It is disrespectful.
(c) The people are too poor to give.
(d) It is humiliating.
3. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they leave the gang.
(c) That they buy a house.
(d) That they move.
4. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
(a) In a work camp.
(b) In a fire camp.
(c) In the courthouse.
(d) In prison.
5. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
(a) Henry's car being attacked.
(b) Della's family being attacked.
(c) Della's car being attacked.
(d) Henry's family being attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
2. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
3. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
4. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
5. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)