|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Family bonds.
2. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
(b) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
(c) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
(d) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
3. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Prosecution.
(b) The Court Clerk.
(c) The Narrator.
(d) The Audience.
4. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
5. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
(a) Claps his hands.
(c) Looks at the Jury.
(d) Snaps his fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
2. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
3. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
4. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
5. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)