|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
(a) The night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder.
(b) The night of the murder at the dance.
(c) The night of the riots.
(d) The night of the Sleepy Hollow murder.
2. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Get out of his brain.
(d) Never talk to him again.
3. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
4. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Have fun.
(c) Thank you.
(d) God Bless.
5. According to Della, what is the man's name who dies the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
2. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
3. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
4. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)