|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
(a) Have fun.
(b) Thank you.
(c) See you soon.
(d) God Bless.
2. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
(a) Taking the money of whites.
(b) Trying to destroy society.
(c) Being a menace to society.
(d) No belonging in society.
3. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(a) An idiot.
(c) A true pachuco.
(d) A Chicano.
4. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He accepts them.
(b) He laments them.
(c) He mocks them.
(d) He rejects them.
5. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
(a) Henry's car being attacked.
(b) Henry's family being attacked.
(c) Della's family being attacked.
(d) Della's car being attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
2. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
3. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
4. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
5. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)