|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
(a) Make Chicanos fight for America.
(b) Strip Chicanos of their identity.
(c) Leave Chicanos with nothing.
(d) Make Chicanos fit in with Americans.
2. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
(a) The Chicanos.
(b) The non-whites.
(c) The pachucos.
(d) The Asians.
3. What does El Pachuco tell Henry that the guard did?
(a) Set him up.
(b) Behaved like a guard.
(c) Hated Chicanos.
(d) Behaved like a white man.
4. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
(a) Identify people.
(b) Separate people.
(c) Make the man.
(d) Need rationing.
5. Della is the first witness called by whom?
(a) The Defense.
(c) The judge.
(d) The Prosecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
3. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
4. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
5. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)