|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He accepts them.
(b) He mocks them.
(c) He laments them.
(d) He rejects them.
2. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
(b) Claps his hands.
(c) Snaps his fingers.
3. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
(a) A girls' ranch.
(b) The military.
(d) Reform school.
4. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Humiliate him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Ruin him.
(d) Strip him.
5. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
(a) Sailors on leave.
(b) Airmen on leave.
(c) Marines on leave.
(d) Soldiers on leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
2. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
3. The guard beats Henry up and then does what?
4. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)