|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Reassure him.
(b) Get him new clothes.
(c) Get him to relax.
(d) Comfort him.
2. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
3. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
(a) The non-whites.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The pachucos.
(d) The Chicanos.
4. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(b) A true pachuco.
(c) A Chicano.
(d) An idiot.
5. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
2. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
3. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
4. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
5. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)