|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
(a) They hate poor people.
(b) They think they are the Downeys.
(c) They hate Henry.
(d) They don't like Chicanos.
2. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
3. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) Speak for his clients.
(b) Hear from his clients.
(c) See his clients.
(d) Consult with his clients.
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
(a) Marines on leave.
(b) Airmen on leave.
(c) Soldiers on leave.
(d) Sailors on leave.
5. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
2. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
3. What does Alice do when Henry tells her he is dropping out of the appeal?
4. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
5. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)