Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Court Clerk.
(b) The Narrator.
(c) The Audience.
(d) The Prosecution.
2. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
(a) The race battle.
(b) The gang battle.
(c) The social war.
(d) The gang war.
3. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(d) Aristotilian events.
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
(a) Sailors on leave.
(b) Marines on leave.
(c) Airmen on leave.
(d) Soldiers on leave.
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
(a) The night of the murder at the dance.
(b) The night of the Sleepy Hollow murder.
(c) The night of the riots.
(d) The night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
2. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
3. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
4. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
5. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)