|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
(a) Have the American dream.
(b) Live the Chicano lifestyle.
(c) Fit into American life.
(d) Have a family.
2. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
(a) In prison.
(b) In a work camp.
(c) In a fire camp.
(d) In the courthouse.
3. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the party.
(d) At the diner.
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
(a) Soldiers on leave.
(b) Airmen on leave.
(c) Marines on leave.
(d) Sailors on leave.
5. How does Act 2 start?
(a) With scene 1.
(b) With the families of the gang members.
(c) With the riots.
(d) With a prologue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
2. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
3. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
4. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
5. What good news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)