|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
2. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
(a) A care package.
(b) An update on their appeal.
(c) A private meeting.
(d) An update on his family.
3. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Get him to relax.
(b) Get him new clothes.
(c) Reassure him.
(d) Comfort him.
4. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
(a) In the moonlight.
(b) Down the town square.
(c) In a field.
(d) On the beach.
5. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
(a) The mystery of Sleepy Hollow.
(b) The mystery of Sleepy Lagoon.
(c) The mystery of Sleepy Cove.
(d) The mystery of Sleepy River.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
2. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
3. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
4. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
5. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)