|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Pachuco tell Henry that the guard did?
(a) Behaved like a white man.
(b) Set him up.
(c) Behaved like a guard.
(d) Hated Chicanos.
2. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
(a) The Jury.
(b) The Prosecution.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Audience.
3. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
(a) Make the man.
(b) Identify people.
(c) Need rationing.
(d) Separate people.
4. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
(a) A care package.
(b) An update on his family.
(c) A private meeting.
(d) An update on their appeal.
5. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
2. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
3. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
4. According to Della, what is the man's name who dies the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder?
5. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)