|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice do when Henry tells her he is dropping out of the appeal?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Loses her temper.
(d) Has him fill out paperwork.
2. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
3. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
(a) To the Pachuco Riots.
(b) To the Chicano Riots.
(c) To the Zoot Suit Riots.
(d) To the Injustice Riots.
4. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
5. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
2. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
3. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
4. What does El Pachuco tell Henry that the guard did?
5. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)