|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Dolores and Enrique happy in Act 2, scene 9?
(a) Rudy is coming home from war.
(b) They have a grandson.
(c) Henry is coming home from prison.
(d) Both their boys are coming home.
2. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Humiliate him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Strip him.
(d) Ruin him.
3. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1, scene 9.
(b) Act 1, scene 10.
(c) Act 1 scene 8.
(d) Act 1, scene 11.
4. What does the Press say Henry did when he went back to prison?
(a) Killed another inmate.
(b) Killed a guard.
(d) Attempted to escape.
5. Why does Alice identify with the persecution of the Chicanos?
(a) She is agnostic.
(b) She is Catholic.
(c) She is Jewish.
(d) She is Mormon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
2. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
3. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
4. After Alice leaves in Act 2, scene 7, where does the guard tell Henry he is being transferred?
5. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)