|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
(a) Because the country doesn't treat him like a proper citizen.
(b) Because he isn't allowed to vote.
(c) Because law enforcement don't like him.
(d) Because he isn't allowed to be a citizen.
2. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
3. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
(a) The Prosecution.
(b) The Audience.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Jury.
4. Rudy tells Joey it is _________ to wear what he is wearing.
5. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) A listing of the crimes.
(b) Cloture statements.
(c) Closing statements.
(d) A reiteration of the facts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rudy explains that he joins the military to show his attackers that he is just as _____________ as his attackers.
2. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
3. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
5. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)