|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
2. Everyone puts pressure on Henry to make a decision about marriage until Henry snaps and calls Rudy what?
(a) His little man.
(b) His little brother.
(c) His little sidekick.
(d) His little gangster.
3. At the end of the play El Pachuco says, 'Henry Reyna... El Pachuco... the man... the myth... _______."
(a) The legend.
(b) Lives on.
(c) Still lives.
(d) Died happily.
4. El Pachuco says that the Press symbolizes what?
(a) The others.
(b) Rich people.
(c) White society.
(d) Mass media.
5. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) An appeal.
(b) A reversal.
(c) A mis-trial.
(d) A re-trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rafas do to Rudy in the first scene of the play?
2. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
3. Rudy wants Henry to hurry up and have a wedding so he can be what?
4. What branch of military service does Rudy join?
5. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)