|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(b) Life without parole.
2. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A patient gang member.
(b) A smart man.
(c) A violent thug.
(d) A peaceful leader.
3. On the night of the riots, a squad of what attacks and strips Rudy?
4. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
5. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(b) That they move.
(c) That they leave the gang.
(d) That they buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rudy tells Joey it is _________ to wear what he is wearing.
2. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
3. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
4. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
5. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)