|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
(b) A frame-up.
(c) Shoddy investigative work.
2. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
(a) A care package.
(b) A private meeting.
(c) An update on their appeal.
(d) An update on his family.
3. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
(a) It is disrespectful.
(b) They don't need the money.
(c) It is humiliating.
(d) The people are too poor to give.
4. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
5. Rudy wants Henry to hurry up and have a wedding so he can be what?
(b) Best man.
(c) Brother of the groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Henry not written Alice?
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
3. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
4. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
5. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)