|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
(a) Through an aside.
(b) In a narrative.
(c) In a soliloquy.
(d) Through flashbacks.
2. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
(a) Their cell numbers.
(b) Their names.
(c) Their numbers.
(d) That they are present.
3. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
4. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
(a) To make herself look smart.
(b) Because she is biased.
(c) To get herself ahead.
(d) For her own purposes.
5. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the newsroom.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To the courtroom.
(d) To the news station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rudy tells Joey it is _________ to wear what he is wearing.
2. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
3. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
4. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
5. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)