|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
(a) That the boys wear similar clothes.
(b) That the boys know each other.
(c) That the boys are Chicano.
(d) That the boys were being boys.
2. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(a) Life without parole.
(d) Life imprisonment.
3. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
(a) The Sourtenos.
(b) The Nortenos.
(c) The Loopies.
(d) The Downeys.
4. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) Consult with his clients.
(b) Speak for his clients.
(c) See his clients.
(d) Hear from his clients.
5. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The star of the play.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The main character.
(d) The chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
2. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
3. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
4. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
5. How does Act 2 start?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)