|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
(a) That the boys wear similar clothes.
(b) That the boys are Chicano.
(c) That the boys were being boys.
(d) That the boys know each other.
2. Rudy says Henry was given what after he died?
(a) A formal memorial service.
(b) A honorable funeral.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A posthumous medal.
3. When does the Press say that Henry died?
(a) After a long life out of prison.
(b) On the day of his release.
(c) Shortly after being released.
(d) In prison.
4. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
(a) Sleepy Lagoon.
(b) Sleepy Cave.
(c) Sleepy River.
(d) Sleepy Cove.
5. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
2. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
3. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
4. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
5. Why has Henry not written Alice?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)