|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Comfort him.
(b) Get him new clothes.
(c) Reassure him.
(d) Get him to relax.
2. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
(a) Strip Chicanos of their identity.
(b) Leave Chicanos with nothing.
(c) Make Chicanos fit in with Americans.
(d) Make Chicanos fight for America.
3. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
4. In Act 2, scene 8, what happens with the appeal?
(a) The boys lose.
(b) It is denied.
(c) The boys win.
(d) It is overturned.
5. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
2. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
3. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
4. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
5. What job does Alice say she has?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)