|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of military service does Rudy join?
(d) Air Force.
2. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 20s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 40s.
3. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Charge him with a parole violation.
(b) Set him up on a phony charge.
(c) Make him commit another crime.
(d) Set people up to accuse him.
4. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the courthouse.
(b) To the courtroom.
(c) To the news station.
(d) To the newsroom.
5. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(a) Life without parole.
(b) Life imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
2. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
3. What is name of the rival gang that appears in Act 1, scene i?
4. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
5. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)