|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a zoot suit cut?
(a) Slim and tight.
(b) Large and baggy.
(c) Narrow and close-fitting.
(d) Loose and tailored.
2. Della is the first witness called by whom?
(a) The judge.
(b) The Defense.
(c) The Prosecution.
3. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
(a) Get out of his brain.
(b) Never talk to him again.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Leave him alone.
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
5. What does the Press say Henry did when he went back to prison?
(b) Killed another inmate.
(c) Killed a guard.
(d) Attempted to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
2. Rudy explains that he joins the military to show his attackers that he is just as _____________ as his attackers.
3. By marrying Della, Henry decides to live according to the needs of what?
4. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
5. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)