|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1, scene 9.
(b) Act 1, scene 11.
(c) Act 1 scene 8.
(d) Act 1, scene 10.
2. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
(a) Commenting on the action.
3. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
(a) Clean clothes.
(c) A care package.
(d) A letter.
4. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
5. At the end of the play El Pachuco says, 'Henry Reyna... El Pachuco... the man... the myth... _______."
(a) The legend.
(b) Died happily.
(c) Still lives.
(d) Lives on.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
2. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
3. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
4. The headlines, in Act 2, scene 8, announce what?
5. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)