|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
(a) Henry's confidante.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A commentator.
(d) Henry's conscience.
2. The headlines, in Act 2, scene 8, announce what?
(a) The end of immigration.
(b) The end of rationing.
(c) The end of the war.
(d) The end of prejudice.
3. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Social activist.
(b) Immigration lawyer.
(d) Public defender.
4. Where does Dolores invite Alice, George, and everyone for a festive meal?
(a) Into her house.
(b) Into the front yard.
(c) Into the park.
(d) Onto the back porch.
5. George, who is present at the celebration of the boys' release, calls it the greatest what for the Mexican American community?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of military service does Rudy join?
2. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
3. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
4. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
5. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)