|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
2. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Set him up on a phony charge.
(b) Make him commit another crime.
(c) Charge him with a parole violation.
(d) Set people up to accuse him.
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The judge and the Press.
(b) The Press.
(c) The policemen.
(d) Alice and George.
4. Why has Henry not written Alice?
(a) She makes him mad.
(b) He's in solitary confinement.
(c) He doesn't like her.
(d) She has done something wrong.
5. The play suggests that the Chicanos have to strip themselves of the desire to fit in with America because American culture is too what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
2. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
3. What does Joey appear wearing when Alice and George are ready to leave?
4. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
5. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)