|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
2. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) In his innocence.
(b) In the fairness of the courts.
(c) That they will get a fair trial.
(d) That their lives will be better.
3. At the end of the play El Pachuco says, 'Henry Reyna... El Pachuco... the man... the myth... _______."
(a) The legend.
(b) Still lives.
(c) Lives on.
(d) Died happily.
4. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(a) A Chicano.
(c) A true pachuco.
(d) An idiot.
5. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
(c) Commenting on the action.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tommy returns to the party, saying the police are trying to arrest Joey for what?
2. The scene where Alice reveals her empathy because she is Jewish shows that the play is a metaphor for what?
3. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
4. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
5. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)