|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
(a) At a police station.
(b) In a courthouse.
(c) At a trial.
(d) In jail.
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual social engagers.
(b) Intellectual leftists.
(c) Intellectual rightists.
(d) Intellectual conservatives.
3. When does the Press say that Henry died?
(a) After a long life out of prison.
(b) On the day of his release.
(c) Shortly after being released.
(d) In prison.
4. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
(a) When Rafas beats up Henry.
(b) When Rafas orders them to leave.
(c) When Henry beats up Rafas.
(d) When Henry lets Rafas go.
5. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. Where does Henry put his knife?
4. After Alice leaves in Act 2, scene 7, where does the guard tell Henry he is being transferred?
5. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)