|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The Press.
(b) The policemen.
(c) The judge and the Press.
(d) Alice and George.
2. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) A re-trial.
(b) A mis-trial.
(c) A reversal.
(d) An appeal.
3. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
4. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
(a) Their numbers.
(b) That they are present.
(c) Their names.
(d) Their cell numbers.
5. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
(a) Henry's confidante.
(b) Henry's conscience.
(c) A commentator.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
2. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
3. What race is Tommy?
4. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
5. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)