|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out bad police officers.
(b) Prevent cover-ups.
(c) Wipe out bad investigations.
(d) Wipe out prejudice.
2. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The growth of various relationships.
(b) The setting.
(c) The persecution.
(d) The action.
3. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(c) The law.
(d) His actions.
4. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Comfort him.
(b) Get him to relax.
(c) Reassure him.
(d) Get him new clothes.
5. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the courthouse.
(b) To the news station.
(c) To the newsroom.
(d) To the courtroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
2. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
3. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
4. Rudy wants Henry to hurry up and have a wedding so he can be what?
5. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)