|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Humiliate him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Strip him.
(d) Ruin him.
2. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
(a) Make Chicanos fight for America.
(b) Leave Chicanos with nothing.
(c) Make Chicanos fit in with Americans.
(d) Strip Chicanos of their identity.
3. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
4. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A break.
(b) A recess.
(c) A closure.
(d) A ending.
5. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
(a) In prison.
(b) In a fire camp.
(c) In a work camp.
(d) In the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Alice say she has?
2. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
3. What is the name of Henry's mother?
4. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
5. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)