|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His race.
(b) His community.
(c) His gang.
2. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the newsroom.
(b) To the news station.
(c) To the courthouse.
(d) To the courtroom.
3. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Slow in practice.
(c) Ineffective in practice.
(d) Not based in reality.
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
(b) Claps his hands.
(d) Snaps his fingers.
5. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(d) Butcher knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
2. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
3. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
4. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
5. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)