|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All leaders.
(b) All rich people.
(c) All whites.
(d) All lawyers.
2. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
(b) The federal agents.
(c) The lawyers.
(d) The press.
3. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
(a) Get to the truth of the matter.
(b) Put the guilty people in jail.
(c) Railroad Henry and the others.
(d) Set Henry and the others free.
4. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
(a) The News.
(b) The Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
2. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
3. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
4. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
5. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)