|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A true pachuco.
(d) A Chicano.
2. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
(c) El Pachuco.
(d) Lt. Edwards.
3. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
(b) Shoddy investigative work.
(c) A frame-up.
4. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That they will get a fair trial.
(b) In his innocence.
(c) In the fairness of the courts.
(d) That their lives will be better.
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
(a) The Press.
(d) The News.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
2. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
3. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
4. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
5. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)