|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(b) Life imprisonment.
(d) Life without parole.
2. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
(a) Claps his hands.
(b) Snaps his fingers.
3. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Thank you.
(c) God Bless.
(d) Have fun.
4. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
5. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1, scene 10.
(b) Act 1, scene 9.
(c) Act 1 scene 8.
(d) Act 1, scene 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
2. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
3. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
4. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
5. What are the letters about that Alice writes to the boys?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)