|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
(b) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
(c) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
(d) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
2. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The policemen.
(b) The judge and the Press.
(c) The Press.
(d) Alice and George.
3. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the newsroom.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To the courtroom.
(d) To the news station.
4. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
5. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
Short Answer Questions
1. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
2. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
3. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
4. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
5. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)