|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
(b) Commenting on the action.
2. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1, scene 11.
(b) Act 1, scene 10.
(c) Act 1, scene 9.
(d) Act 1 scene 8.
3. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
5. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That their lives will be better.
(b) In the fairness of the courts.
(c) That they will get a fair trial.
(d) In his innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
2. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
3. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
4. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
5. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)