|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
(a) The pachucos.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The Chicanos.
(d) The non-whites.
2. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(b) Life without parole.
(d) Life imprisonment.
3. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That their lives will be better.
(b) That they will get a fair trial.
(c) In his innocence.
(d) In the fairness of the courts.
4. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All whites.
(b) All rich people.
(c) All leaders.
(d) All lawyers.
5. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(a) The end of prejudice.
(b) Time to go to jail.
(d) The end of the matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
2. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
3. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
5. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)