|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out bad police officers.
(b) Wipe out bad investigations.
(c) Wipe out prejudice.
(d) Prevent cover-ups.
2. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
3. What does Henry do when the guard comes in with new and more difficult work assignments?
(a) Asks for reassignment.
(b) Beats the guard up.
(c) Gives in.
4. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He mocks them.
(b) He accepts them.
(c) He rejects them.
(d) He laments them.
5. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
2. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
3. How is a zoot suit cut?
4. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
5. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)