|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
(a) Sleepy Lagoon.
(b) Sleepy Cave.
(c) Sleepy Cove.
(d) Sleepy River.
2. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
(b) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
(c) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
(d) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
3. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The growth of various relationships.
(b) The persecution.
(c) The action.
(d) The setting.
4. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
(b) His brother.
(c) His family.
(d) His mother.
5. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Alice say she has?
2. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
3. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
4. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
5. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)