|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
(a) He has to drop their case.
(b) He's moving.
(c) He's being drafted.
(d) He's no longer a lawyer.
2. What does the play begin with?
(a) An action sequence.
(b) A prologue.
(c) An epilogue.
(d) An explanation.
3. What is the name of Henry's mother?
4. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
5. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
(a) To defend his brother.
(b) To defend his gang.
(c) To protect his sister.
(d) To protect his honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
2. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
3. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
4. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
5. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)