|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry put his knife?
(a) At Rafas' throat.
(b) At Rafas' knee.
(c) At Rafas' ear.
(d) At Rafas' arm.
2. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the party.
(d) At the diner.
3. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
(a) A care package.
(b) An update on their appeal.
(c) A private meeting.
(d) An update on his family.
4. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A violent thug.
(b) A peaceful leader.
(c) A smart man.
(d) A patient gang member.
5. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
(a) He dies in jail.
(b) He stays in jail.
(c) He lives in jail.
(d) He fights in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
2. The guard beats Henry up and then does what?
3. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
4. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
5. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)