|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
(a) He fights in jail.
(b) He stays in jail.
(c) He dies in jail.
(d) He lives in jail.
2. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
3. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That their lives will be better.
(b) That they will get a fair trial.
(c) In his innocence.
(d) In the fairness of the courts.
4. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
5. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
(a) The night of the riots.
(b) The night of the Sleepy Hollow murder.
(c) The night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder.
(d) The night of the murder at the dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
2. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
3. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
4. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
5. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)