|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out bad investigations.
(b) Prevent cover-ups.
(c) Wipe out bad police officers.
(d) Wipe out prejudice.
2. What does Henry do when the guard comes in with new and more difficult work assignments?
(b) Asks for reassignment.
(c) Gives in.
(d) Beats the guard up.
3. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Not based in reality.
(b) Slow in practice.
(c) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(d) Ineffective in practice.
4. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A patient gang member.
(b) A peaceful leader.
(c) A violent thug.
(d) A smart man.
5. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(b) El Pachuco.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
2. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
3. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
4. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
5. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)