|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
(a) Taking the money of whites.
(b) Trying to destroy society.
(c) Being a menace to society.
(d) No belonging in society.
2. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A Chicano.
(d) A true pachuco.
3. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A peaceful leader.
(b) A smart man.
(c) A patient gang member.
(d) A violent thug.
4. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(b) Thrown out.
5. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
2. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
3. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
4. What job does Alice say she has?
5. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)