|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Della, what is the man's name who dies the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder?
2. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(a) El Pachuco.
(d) The police.
3. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
(a) Live the Chicano lifestyle.
(b) Have the American dream.
(c) Fit into American life.
(d) Have a family.
4. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(a) Life without parole.
(d) Life imprisonment.
5. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
3. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
4. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
5. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)