|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
(a) In the 20s.
(c) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 80s.
2. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
3. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Family bonds.
4. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
(d) Give an aside.
5. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
(a) Sleepy River.
(b) Sleepy Cave.
(c) Sleepy Cove.
(d) Sleepy Lagoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
2. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
3. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
4. How is a zoot suit cut?
5. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)