|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(c) Beat boxes.
(d) Car horns.
2. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out bad investigations.
(b) Wipe out bad police officers.
(c) Wipe out prejudice.
(d) Prevent cover-ups.
3. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
(a) Shoddy investigative work.
(b) A frame-up.
4. When George Shearer meets the boys for the first time, he says he is a lawyer hired to do what?
(a) Protect the boys' gang.
(b) Keep the boys out of jail.
(c) Represent the boys.
(d) Protect the boys' parents.
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
(c) Claps his hands.
(d) Snaps his fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a zoot suit cut?
2. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
3. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
4. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
5. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)