|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All rich people.
(b) All whites.
(c) All leaders.
(d) All lawyers.
2. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
(c) The Press.
(d) The News.
3. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened the night of the dance.
(b) What happened in the field.
(c) What happened at the barn.
(d) What happened at the diner.
4. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Audience.
(b) The Narrator.
(c) The Court Clerk.
(d) The Prosecution.
5. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
2. What is the name of Henry's mother?
3. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
4. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
5. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)