|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Ruin him.
(b) Strip him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Humiliate him.
2. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
(b) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
(c) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
(d) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
3. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out prejudice.
(b) Prevent cover-ups.
(c) Wipe out bad police officers.
(d) Wipe out bad investigations.
4. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
5. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(b) Thrown out.
Short Answer Questions
1. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
2. How does Act 2 start?
3. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
4. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
5. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)