|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
2. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Henry's conscience.
(c) A commentator.
(d) Henry's confidante.
3. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened the night of the dance.
(b) What happened at the diner.
(c) What happened at the barn.
(d) What happened in the field.
4. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
5. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
(a) Be a pachuco for life.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Come out on top.
(d) Stand up for the Chicano way of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
2. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
3. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
4. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)