|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Social activist.
(b) Immigration lawyer.
(d) Public defender.
2. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
(a) Real Americans rationed.
(b) Real Americans supported the war effort.
(c) Real Americans fought.
(d) Real Americans were frugal.
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
4. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
(b) The Press.
(d) The News.
5. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the courthouse.
(b) To the newsroom.
(c) To the courtroom.
(d) To the news station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry put his knife?
2. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
3. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
4. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
5. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)