|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A ending.
(b) A closure.
(c) A break.
(d) A recess.
2. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
3. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
(a) Make Chicanos fit in with Americans.
(b) Make Chicanos fight for America.
(c) Strip Chicanos of their identity.
(d) Leave Chicanos with nothing.
4. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
(a) El Pachuco.
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
(a) His ambitions.
(b) The outside world.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
2. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
3. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
4. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
5. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)