|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the news station.
(b) To the courtroom.
(c) To the courthouse.
(d) To the newsroom.
2. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
3. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) An appeal.
(b) A reversal.
(c) A re-trial.
(d) A mis-trial.
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
(b) The outside world.
(c) His family.
(d) His ambitions.
5. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
Short Answer Questions
1. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
2. What does El Pachuco tell Henry that the guard did?
3. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
4. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
5. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)