|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Lazy cops.
(c) Honest cops.
(d) Tough cops.
2. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
(a) Make the man.
(b) Identify people.
(c) Need rationing.
(d) Separate people.
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
4. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
(a) An update on his family.
(b) A care package.
(c) A private meeting.
(d) An update on their appeal.
5. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(b) The law.
(c) His actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
2. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
3. Where does Henry put his knife?
4. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
5. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)