|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
(a) Starting a fight.
(b) Drinking too much.
(c) Wanting to fight.
(d) Doing drugs.
2. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
(a) That the boys were being boys.
(b) That the boys are Chicano.
(c) That the boys wear similar clothes.
(d) That the boys know each other.
3. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
4. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
5. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Not based in reality.
(c) Slow in practice.
(d) Ineffective in practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rafas do to Rudy in the first scene of the play?
2. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
3. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
4. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
5. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)