|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(d) Thrown out.
2. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 70s.
(b) The 20s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 40s.
3. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
4. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
(a) They hate Henry.
(b) They don't like Chicanos.
(c) They hate poor people.
(d) They think they are the Downeys.
5. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A break.
(b) A closure.
(c) A recess.
(d) A ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
2. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
3. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
4. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
5. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)