|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
2. Della is the first witness called by whom?
(a) The judge.
(b) The Defense.
(d) The Prosecution.
3. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(a) Life without parole.
(b) Life imprisonment.
4. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
(a) Drinking too much.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Wanting to fight.
(d) Starting a fight.
5. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
(b) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
(c) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
(d) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
2. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
3. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
5. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)