|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
2. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
3. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(a) The end of prejudice.
(c) Time to go to jail.
(d) The end of the matter.
4. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they leave the gang.
(b) That they move.
(c) That they buy a house.
5. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
(a) Put the guilty people in jail.
(b) Get to the truth of the matter.
(c) Set Henry and the others free.
(d) Railroad Henry and the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the play begin with?
2. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
3. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
4. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
5. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)