|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(c) His actions.
(d) The law.
2. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A patient gang member.
(b) A peaceful leader.
(c) A smart man.
(d) A violent thug.
3. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 40s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 20s.
4. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
5. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
3. What job does Alice say she has?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)