|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
(b) The federal agents.
(c) The lawyers.
(d) The press.
2. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A recess.
(b) A closure.
(c) A ending.
(d) A break.
3. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened at the barn.
(b) What happened at the diner.
(c) What happened in the field.
(d) What happened the night of the dance.
4. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(a) Butcher knives.
5. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Set him up on a phony charge.
(b) Set people up to accuse him.
(c) Charge him with a parole violation.
(d) Make him commit another crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
2. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
3. How does Act 2 start?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
5. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)