|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
2. What is name of the rival gang that appears in Act 1, scene i?
3. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
4. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
5. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A recess.
(b) A break.
(c) A ending.
(d) A closure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
2. Della is the first witness called by whom?
3. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
4. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
5. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)