|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Narrator.
(b) The Court Clerk.
(c) The Prosecution.
(d) The Audience.
2. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
(a) In a soliloquy.
(b) Through an aside.
(c) Through flashbacks.
(d) In a narrative.
3. What are the letters about that Alice writes to the boys?
(a) Their families.
(b) The news in the outside world.
(c) The progress of their appeal.
(d) The reaction of their community.
4. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Family bonds.
5. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
(a) The Sourtenos.
(b) The Nortenos.
(c) The Loopies.
(d) The Downeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry put his knife?
2. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
4. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
5. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)