|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
(a) He stays in jail.
(b) He fights in jail.
(c) He dies in jail.
(d) He lives in jail.
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(c) Aristotilian events.
3. What is the name of Henry's mother?
4. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
5. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
(a) In a work camp.
(b) In prison.
(c) In the courthouse.
(d) In a fire camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
2. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
3. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
4. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
5. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)