|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
(a) To make herself look smart.
(b) Because she is biased.
(c) To get herself ahead.
(d) For her own purposes.
2. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
(a) Real Americans supported the war effort.
(b) Real Americans fought.
(c) Real Americans were frugal.
(d) Real Americans rationed.
3. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
4. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
(c) El Pachuco.
(d) Lt. Edwards.
5. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) Speak for his clients.
(b) Hear from his clients.
(c) See his clients.
(d) Consult with his clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
2. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
3. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
4. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
5. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)