|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Get him new clothes.
(b) Get him to relax.
(c) Comfort him.
(d) Reassure him.
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(d) Aristotilian events.
3. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
(b) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
(c) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
(d) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(a) El Pachuco.
(b) The police.
5. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Family bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
2. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
3. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
4. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
5. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)