|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
(a) Come out on top.
(b) Be a pachuco for life.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Stand up for the Chicano way of life.
2. Where does Henry put his knife?
(a) At Rafas' knee.
(b) At Rafas' throat.
(c) At Rafas' ear.
(d) At Rafas' arm.
3. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
(b) Middle Easterners.
4. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
5. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1 scene 8.
(b) Act 1, scene 9.
(c) Act 1, scene 10.
(d) Act 1, scene 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
2. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
3. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
4. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
5. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)