|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
2. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Social activist.
(c) Immigration lawyer.
(d) Public defender.
3. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
(a) Henry's confidante.
(b) A commentator.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Henry's conscience.
4. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(b) Time to go to jail.
(c) The end of prejudice.
(d) The end of the matter.
5. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
(c) Familial visits.
(d) Clean clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
2. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
4. What do Della and Henry hear after Della accepts Henry's proposal?
5. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)