|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
(a) Give an aside.
2. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
3. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The chorus.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The main character.
(d) The star of the play.
4. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
5. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A break.
(b) A recess.
(c) A closure.
(d) A ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
2. What is the name of Henry's father?
3. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
4. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
5. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)