|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
(a) That someone other than the justice system is creating prejudice.
(b) That someone other than the justice system is trying the gang.
(c) That the press is influencing public perception of the Chicanos.
(d) That the press is influencing the jury in the trial.
2. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Social activist.
(b) Public defender.
(c) Immigration lawyer.
3. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
4. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That their lives will be better.
(b) In the fairness of the courts.
(c) That they will get a fair trial.
(d) In his innocence.
5. What race is Tommy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the play begin with?
2. Why is Henry desperate to get out of jail?
3. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
4. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
5. Della is the first witness called by whom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)