|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
2. Della is the first witness called by whom?
(a) The Defense.
(c) The judge.
(d) The Prosecution.
3. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
(a) Down the town square.
(b) In a field.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In the moonlight.
4. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(b) Aristotilian events.
5. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) An appeal.
(b) A re-trial.
(c) A mis-trial.
(d) A reversal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
2. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
3. According to Della, what is the man's name who dies the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder?
4. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
5. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)