|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
(a) To defend his gang.
(b) To protect his sister.
(c) To defend his brother.
(d) To protect his honor.
2. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
(a) In a narrative.
(b) In a soliloquy.
(c) Through an aside.
(d) Through flashbacks.
3. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
(a) Trying to destroy society.
(b) Being a menace to society.
(c) Taking the money of whites.
(d) No belonging in society.
4. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Get him to relax.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Get him new clothes.
(d) Reassure him.
5. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) Speak for his clients.
(b) See his clients.
(c) Hear from his clients.
(d) Consult with his clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
2. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
3. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
4. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
5. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)