|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
2. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) By George.
(b) By El Pachuco.
(c) With headlines.
(d) With a television reporter.
3. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
4. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) A re-trial.
(b) A mis-trial.
(c) An appeal.
(d) A reversal.
5. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Not based in reality.
(c) Slow in practice.
(d) Ineffective in practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
2. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
3. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
4. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
5. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)