|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
2. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The chorus.
(c) The main character.
(d) The star of the play.
3. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(a) Time to go to jail.
(c) The end of prejudice.
(d) The end of the matter.
4. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out bad police officers.
(b) Prevent cover-ups.
(c) Wipe out bad investigations.
(d) Wipe out prejudice.
5. How is a zoot suit cut?
(a) Loose and tailored.
(b) Large and baggy.
(c) Narrow and close-fitting.
(d) Slim and tight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
2. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
3. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
5. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)