|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(d) Butcher knives.
2. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
3. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
(a) At a police station.
(b) At a trial.
(c) In a courthouse.
(d) In jail.
4. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(c) Beat boxes.
(d) Car horns.
5. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
(b) In the 1800s.
(c) In the 80s.
(d) In the 20s.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
2. What race is Tommy?
3. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
4. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
5. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)