|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) An appeal.
(b) A mis-trial.
(c) A re-trial.
(d) A reversal.
2. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
(c) Clean clothing.
(d) Familial visits.
3. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
4. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
(a) Because she is biased.
(b) For her own purposes.
(c) To get herself ahead.
(d) To make herself look smart.
5. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they buy a house.
(c) That they leave the gang.
(d) That they move.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
2. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
3. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
4. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
5. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)