|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) Cloture statements.
(b) Closing statements.
(c) A reiteration of the facts.
(d) A listing of the crimes.
2. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
(a) A meeting in the barrio.
(b) A dance in the barrio.
(c) A church in the barrio.
(d) A store in the barrio.
3. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
(a) That the boys know each other.
(b) That the boys are Chicano.
(c) That the boys were being boys.
(d) That the boys wear similar clothes.
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
5. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
(a) The Audience.
(b) The Jury.
(c) The Prosecution.
(d) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
2. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
3. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
4. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
5. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)