|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
(a) No belonging in society.
(b) Taking the money of whites.
(c) Being a menace to society.
(d) Trying to destroy society.
2. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
3. What does the play begin with?
(a) An epilogue.
(b) A prologue.
(c) An action sequence.
(d) An explanation.
4. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
(a) A media trial.
(b) A rigged trial.
(c) A prejudiced trial.
(d) A mass trial.
5. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened at the diner.
(b) What happened the night of the dance.
(c) What happened at the barn.
(d) What happened in the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
2. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
3. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
4. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
5. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)