|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
2. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened at the barn.
(b) What happened the night of the dance.
(c) What happened at the diner.
(d) What happened in the field.
3. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) Cloture statements.
(b) A listing of the crimes.
(c) A reiteration of the facts.
(d) Closing statements.
4. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
5. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
2. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
3. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
4. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
5. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)