|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the play begin with?
(a) An explanation.
(b) A prologue.
(c) An action sequence.
(d) An epilogue.
2. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
(a) They hate poor people.
(b) They hate Henry.
(c) They think they are the Downeys.
(d) They don't like Chicanos.
3. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
4. What race is Tommy?
5. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(a) His actions.
(b) The law.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
2. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
3. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
4. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
5. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)