|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
(a) Trying to destroy society.
(b) Being a menace to society.
(c) No belonging in society.
(d) Taking the money of whites.
2. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He rejects them.
(b) He laments them.
(c) He accepts them.
(d) He mocks them.
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
(a) Rafas and Ruby.
(b) Rosarita and Jose.
(c) Henry and El Pachuco.
(d) Della and Allison.
4. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) At the diner.
(c) At the party.
(d) At the grocery store.
5. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Public defender.
(c) Social activist.
(d) Immigration lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
2. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
3. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
4. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
5. Della is the first witness called by whom?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)