|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the courtroom.
(b) To the news station.
(c) To the newsroom.
(d) To the courthouse.
2. What does the play begin with?
(a) An epilogue.
(b) An action sequence.
(c) A prologue.
(d) An explanation.
3. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
(a) A store in the barrio.
(b) A meeting in the barrio.
(c) A church in the barrio.
(d) A dance in the barrio.
4. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
5. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
2. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
3. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
4. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
5. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)