|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 20s.
(d) The 40s.
2. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
3. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
(d) Middle Easterners.
4. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Not based in reality.
(c) Ineffective in practice.
(d) Slow in practice.
5. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
2. Who is El Pachuco?
3. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
4. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
5. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)