|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Public defender.
(b) Immigration lawyer.
(d) Social activist.
2. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The policemen.
(b) Alice and George.
(c) The Press.
(d) The judge and the Press.
4. How is a zoot suit cut?
(a) Large and baggy.
(b) Loose and tailored.
(c) Slim and tight.
(d) Narrow and close-fitting.
5. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual leftists.
(b) Intellectual social engagers.
(c) Intellectual conservatives.
(d) Intellectual rightists.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
4. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
5. Why is Henry desperate to get out of jail?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)