|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
(b) Clean clothes.
(c) A care package.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
(a) A gang sweatshirt.
(b) A t-shirt and jeans.
(c) A zoot suit.
(d) Gang colors.
3. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual leftists.
(b) Intellectual conservatives.
(c) Intellectual social engagers.
(d) Intellectual rightists.
4. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His race.
(c) His gang.
(d) His community.
5. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
2. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
3. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
4. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
5. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)