|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Ineffective in practice.
(c) Not based in reality.
(d) Slow in practice.
2. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
3. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
4. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
5. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Public defender.
(b) Social activist.
(c) Immigration lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
2. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
3. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
4. How is a zoot suit cut?
5. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)