|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The Press.
(b) The judge and the Press.
(c) Alice and George.
(d) The policemen.
2. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
3. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
(a) Come out on top.
(b) Be a pachuco for life.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Stand up for the Chicano way of life.
4. Where does Henry put his knife?
(a) At Rafas' knee.
(b) At Rafas' arm.
(c) At Rafas' ear.
(d) At Rafas' throat.
5. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
2. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
3. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
4. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
5. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)