|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Alice say she has?
(b) Public defender.
(c) Social activist.
(d) Immigration lawyer.
2. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 20s.
(b) The 50s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 40s.
3. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
(a) Because he isn't allowed to be a citizen.
(b) Because the country doesn't treat him like a proper citizen.
(c) Because law enforcement don't like him.
(d) Because he isn't allowed to vote.
4. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
5. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Honest cops.
(b) Lazy cops.
(c) Hard-working cops.
(d) Tough cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
2. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
3. How is a zoot suit cut?
4. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
5. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)