|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
2. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
(a) In the 20s.
(b) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 80s.
3. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That they will get a fair trial.
(b) In the fairness of the courts.
(c) In his innocence.
(d) That their lives will be better.
4. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
5. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(a) People's tempers.
(b) Pipe bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
2. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
4. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
5. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)