|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Make him commit another crime.
(b) Set him up on a phony charge.
(c) Charge him with a parole violation.
(d) Set people up to accuse him.
2. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The press.
(c) The federal agents.
3. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened at the barn.
(b) What happened in the field.
(c) What happened at the diner.
(d) What happened the night of the dance.
4. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
5. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
4. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
5. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)