|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
(a) Come out on top.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Stand up for the Chicano way of life.
(d) Be a pachuco for life.
2. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Tough cops.
(c) Lazy cops.
(d) Honest cops.
3. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(a) Car horns.
(b) Beat boxes.
4. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
5. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) With a television reporter.
(b) By El Pachuco.
(c) By George.
(d) With headlines.
Short Answer Questions
1. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
2. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
3. What is the name of Henry's father?
4. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
5. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)