|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
2. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(a) El Pachuco.
(b) The police.
3. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
(a) For her own purposes.
(b) To get herself ahead.
(c) Because she is biased.
(d) To make herself look smart.
4. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
(a) In jail.
(b) At a police station.
(c) At a trial.
(d) In a courthouse.
5. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Lazy cops.
(b) Hard-working cops.
(c) Tough cops.
(d) Honest cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
2. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
3. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
4. When George Shearer meets the boys for the first time, he says he is a lawyer hired to do what?
5. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)