|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
(a) Their own purposes.
(b) To get ahead in the world.
(d) AS a poster boy for injustice.
2. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(d) Butcher knives.
3. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual leftists.
(b) Intellectual conservatives.
(c) Intellectual social engagers.
(d) Intellectual rightists.
4. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
5. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That they will get a fair trial.
(b) That their lives will be better.
(c) In his innocence.
(d) In the fairness of the courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
4. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
5. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)