|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) With headlines.
(b) By El Pachuco.
(c) By George.
(d) With a television reporter.
2. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
3. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Tough cops.
(c) Honest cops.
(d) Lazy cops.
4. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Not based in reality.
(c) Slow in practice.
(d) Ineffective in practice.
5. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What race is Tommy?
2. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
3. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
4. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
5. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)