|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
2. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the courtroom.
(b) To the newsroom.
(c) To the courthouse.
(d) To the news station.
3. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A smart man.
(b) A peaceful leader.
(c) A patient gang member.
(d) A violent thug.
4. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His race.
(b) His community.
(c) His gang.
5. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(b) Not based in reality.
(c) Slow in practice.
(d) Ineffective in practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
2. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
3. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
4. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
5. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)