|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual social engagers.
(b) Intellectual rightists.
(c) Intellectual leftists.
(d) Intellectual conservatives.
2. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
3. When George Shearer meets the boys for the first time, he says he is a lawyer hired to do what?
(a) Protect the boys' gang.
(b) Protect the boys' parents.
(c) Keep the boys out of jail.
(d) Represent the boys.
4. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
5. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) By El Pachuco.
(b) By George.
(c) With headlines.
(d) With a television reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's mother?
2. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
3. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
4. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
5. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)