|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The federal agents.
(d) The press.
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Lazy cops.
(c) Tough cops.
(d) Honest cops.
4. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Set people up to accuse him.
(b) Make him commit another crime.
(c) Set him up on a phony charge.
(d) Charge him with a parole violation.
5. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
2. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
3. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
5. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)