|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
(a) A rigged trial.
(b) A prejudiced trial.
(c) A mass trial.
(d) A media trial.
2. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out prejudice.
(b) Prevent cover-ups.
(c) Wipe out bad investigations.
(d) Wipe out bad police officers.
3. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All leaders.
(b) All lawyers.
(c) All whites.
(d) All rich people.
4. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
5. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His community.
(b) His race.
(d) His gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
2. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
3. Who is El Pachuco?
4. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
5. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)