|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His gang.
(b) His race.
(c) His community.
2. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
3. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(a) El Pachuco.
(c) The police.
5. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
(a) Through an aside.
(b) Through flashbacks.
(c) In a soliloquy.
(d) In a narrative.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
2. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
3. Who is El Pachuco?
4. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
5. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)