|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
2. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
(c) Lt. Edwards.
(d) El Pachuco.
3. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
(a) Because law enforcement don't like him.
(b) Because he isn't allowed to be a citizen.
(c) Because he isn't allowed to vote.
(d) Because the country doesn't treat him like a proper citizen.
4. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The star of the play.
(b) The chorus.
(c) The main character.
(d) The narrator.
5. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
(d) Give an aside.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
2. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
4. What is the name of Henry's father?
5. What is name of the rival gang that appears in Act 1, scene i?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)