|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
(a) Because he isn't allowed to vote.
(b) Because the country doesn't treat him like a proper citizen.
(c) Because law enforcement don't like him.
(d) Because he isn't allowed to be a citizen.
2. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
4. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
5. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 40s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 20s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
2. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
4. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
5. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)