|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
2. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 40s.
(b) The 20s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 50s.
3. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
(a) A zoot suit.
(b) Gang colors.
(c) A gang sweatshirt.
(d) A t-shirt and jeans.
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
5. Why is Henry desperate to get out of jail?
(a) To go into the Air Force.
(b) To go into the Navy.
(c) To go into the Marines.
(d) To go into the Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the play begin with?
2. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
3. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
4. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
5. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)