Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joey is victimized by the police because his clothing suggests he is what?
(a) A pachuco.
(b) A threat.
(c) A gangster.
(d) A Chicano.
2. George, who is present at the celebration of the boys' release, calls it the greatest what for the Mexican American community?
3. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the moonlight.
(c) Down the town square.
(d) In a field.
4. Why are Dolores and Enrique happy in Act 2, scene 9?
(a) Rudy is coming home from war.
(b) They have a grandson.
(c) Both their boys are coming home.
(d) Henry is coming home from prison.
5. El Pachuco reminds the audience that life still does what after the happy ending?
(a) Invites fights.
(b) Carries prejudice.
(c) Goes on.
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
3. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
4. How is a zoot suit cut?
5. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)