|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Family bonds.
2. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
(a) God Bless.
(b) Have fun.
(c) Thank you.
(d) See you soon.
3. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
4. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
(a) He's being drafted.
(b) He's no longer a lawyer.
(c) He's moving.
(d) He has to drop their case.
5. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
Short Answer Questions
1. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
2. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
3. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
4. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
5. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)