|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
2. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
(a) Middle Easterners.
3. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
(a) Need rationing.
(b) Separate people.
(c) Identify people.
(d) Make the man.
4. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
5. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
2. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
3. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
4. Why has Henry not written Alice?
5. Alice tells the audience that Henry did what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)