|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
(b) Commenting on the action.
2. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(a) The end of prejudice.
(c) The end of the matter.
(d) Time to go to jail.
3. What does Rafas do to Rudy in the first scene of the play?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Shoves him.
(d) Hits him.
4. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Set people up to accuse him.
(b) Charge him with a parole violation.
(c) Make him commit another crime.
(d) Set him up on a phony charge.
5. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Family bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
3. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
4. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
5. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)