|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
2. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
(a) Be a pachuco for life.
(b) Come out on top.
(c) Stand up for the Chicano way of life.
(d) Join the military.
3. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
(a) The Jury.
(b) The Audience.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Prosecution.
4. Who blocks Henry's way when Henry is going to rush out and defend Joey?
5. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The action.
(b) The persecution.
(c) The setting.
(d) The growth of various relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, scene 8, what happens with the appeal?
2. The scene where Alice reveals her empathy because she is Jewish shows that the play is a metaphor for what?
3. What branch of military service does Rudy join?
4. Rudy wants Henry to have his wedding before he is shipped out to where?
5. What does the play begin with?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)