|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(b) Thrown out.
2. The headlines, in Act 2, scene 8, announce what?
(a) The end of prejudice.
(b) The end of immigration.
(c) The end of rationing.
(d) The end of the war.
3. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(a) El Pachuco.
(d) The police.
5. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(b) Time to go to jail.
(c) The end of the matter.
(d) The end of prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
2. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
3. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
4. Rudy tells Joey it is _________ to wear what he is wearing.
5. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)