|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dolores invite Alice, George, and everyone for a festive meal?
(a) Into the front yard.
(b) Onto the back porch.
(c) Into her house.
(d) Into the park.
2. What is the zoot suit a trigger for throughout the play?
3. What branch of military service does Rudy join?
(c) Air Force.
4. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
(a) Sleepy Lagoon.
(b) Sleepy Cave.
(c) Sleepy River.
(d) Sleepy Cove.
5. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
(b) A girls' ranch.
(c) The military.
(d) Reform school.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
2. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
4. In Act 2, scene 6, who functions as the narrator to describe the riots?
5. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)