|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the zoot suit a trigger for throughout the play?
2. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
(a) To the Pachuco Riots.
(b) To the Chicano Riots.
(c) To the Zoot Suit Riots.
(d) To the Injustice Riots.
3. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
4. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
5. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
(a) A private meeting.
(b) A care package.
(c) An update on their appeal.
(d) An update on his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Alice say she has?
2. The scene where Alice reveals her empathy because she is Jewish shows that the play is a metaphor for what?
3. Who blocks Henry's way when Henry is going to rush out and defend Joey?
4. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
5. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)