|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
(b) El Pachuco.
2. Why does Henry hesitate to marry Della?
(a) Because Della is carrying somenoe else's child.
(b) Because he kissed Alice.
(c) Because of his feelings for Alice.
(d) Because he doesn't love Della anymore.
3. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(c) People's tempers.
(d) Pipe bombs.
4. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
(b) Lt. Edwards.
(c) El Pachuco.
5. What is the zoot suit a trigger for throughout the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the play begin with?
2. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
3. El Pachuco says that the Press symbolizes what?
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
5. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)