|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Make him commit another crime.
(b) Set him up on a phony charge.
(c) Set people up to accuse him.
(d) Charge him with a parole violation.
2. Everyone puts pressure on Henry to make a decision about marriage until Henry snaps and calls Rudy what?
(a) His little man.
(b) His little gangster.
(c) His little brother.
(d) His little sidekick.
3. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
4. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) Closing statements.
(b) A reiteration of the facts.
(c) Cloture statements.
(d) A listing of the crimes.
5. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
(a) To protect his sister.
(b) To protect his honor.
(c) To defend his gang.
(d) To defend his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
2. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
3. Why does Henry hesitate to marry Della?
4. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
5. What is the name of Henry's father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)