|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
(a) Sleepy Cove.
(b) Sleepy Lagoon.
(c) Sleepy River.
(d) Sleepy Cave.
2. What race is Tommy?
3. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
(a) Wipe out prejudice.
(b) Wipe out bad police officers.
(c) Wipe out bad investigations.
(d) Prevent cover-ups.
4. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
(a) She is George's assistant.
(b) She works for him.
(c) She wants to be his friend.
(d) She pities him.
5. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The persecution.
(b) The action.
(c) The setting.
(d) The growth of various relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice do when Henry tells her he is dropping out of the appeal?
2. The scene where Alice reveals her empathy because she is Jewish shows that the play is a metaphor for what?
3. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
4. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
5. The headlines, in Act 2, scene 8, announce what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)