|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the guard calls out their numbers, what do the boys call out?
(a) That they are present.
(b) Their numbers.
(c) Their cell numbers.
(d) Their names.
2. After Alice leaves in Act 2, scene 7, where does the guard tell Henry he is being transferred?
(a) To a tougher prison.
(b) To a more remote prison.
(c) To a meaner prison.
(d) To a smaller prison.
3. What branch of military service does Rudy join?
(d) Air Force.
4. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(a) The end of the matter.
(b) The end of prejudice.
(d) Time to go to jail.
5. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He mocks them.
(b) He laments them.
(c) He accepts them.
(d) He rejects them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The headlines, in Act 2, scene 8, announce what?
2. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
3. What is the name of Henry's mother?
4. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
5. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)