|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
2. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
3. Where does Dolores invite Alice, George, and everyone for a festive meal?
(a) Into the front yard.
(b) Into her house.
(c) Into the park.
(d) Onto the back porch.
4. How is a zoot suit cut?
(a) Slim and tight.
(b) Large and baggy.
(c) Loose and tailored.
(d) Narrow and close-fitting.
5. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(b) Pipe bombs.
(c) People's tempers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Press say that Henry died?
2. Rudy tells the audience that Henry did what?
3. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
4. What happens to the lights at the end of the play?
5. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)