|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
2. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Set him up on a phony charge.
(b) Charge him with a parole violation.
(c) Set people up to accuse him.
(d) Make him commit another crime.
3. The play suggests that the Chicanos have to strip themselves of the desire to fit in with America because American culture is too what?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
(a) Rafas and Ruby.
(b) Della and Allison.
(c) Henry and El Pachuco.
(d) Rosarita and Jose.
5. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Lazy cops.
(c) Tough cops.
(d) Honest cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Act 2 start?
2. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
3. Who is El Pachuco?
4. Who stops Rudy and Henry from fighting?
5. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)