|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Get him new clothes.
(b) Reassure him.
(c) Get him to relax.
(d) Comfort him.
2. Who comes to Los Angeles on the night of the Riots?
(a) Soldiers on leave.
(b) Sailors on leave.
(c) Airmen on leave.
(d) Marines on leave.
3. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The growth of various relationships.
(b) The action.
(c) The persecution.
(d) The setting.
4. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
5. When does the Press say that Henry died?
(a) Shortly after being released.
(b) On the day of his release.
(c) In prison.
(d) After a long life out of prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
2. Rudy says Henry was given what after he died?
3. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
4. By marrying Della, Henry decides to live according to the needs of what?
5. The guard beats Henry up and then does what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)