|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Press say Henry did when he went back to prison?
(a) Attempted to escape.
(c) Killed another inmate.
(d) Killed a guard.
2. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
3. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
(a) When Rafas orders them to leave.
(b) When Rafas beats up Henry.
(c) When Henry beats up Rafas.
(d) When Henry lets Rafas go.
4. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
(a) Middle Easterners.
5. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(b) His community.
(c) His race.
(d) His gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
2. How is a zoot suit cut?
3. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
4. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
5. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)