|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
(c) Give an aside.
2. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
(a) The non-whites.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The Chicanos.
(d) The pachucos.
3. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
4. What does Henry do when the guard comes in with new and more difficult work assignments?
(b) Beats the guard up.
(c) Gives in.
(d) Asks for reassignment.
5. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Strip him.
(b) Humiliate him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Ruin him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
2. Joey is victimized by the police because his clothing suggests he is what?
3. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
5. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)