|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(a) People's tempers.
(c) Pipe bombs.
2. Who blocks Henry's way when Henry is going to rush out and defend Joey?
3. The announcement of the winning of the appeal at the same time as the winning of the war says that winning the appeal is similar to what?
(a) Winning a battle.
(b) Fighting a battle.
(c) Winning a war.
(d) Being right.
4. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
(a) His family.
(b) His ambitions.
(c) The outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
2. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
3. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
5. After Alice leaves in Act 2, scene 7, where does the guard tell Henry he is being transferred?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)