|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
(a) Rafas and Ruby.
(b) Henry and El Pachuco.
(c) Rosarita and Jose.
(d) Della and Allison.
2. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
(a) Identify people.
(b) Separate people.
(c) Need rationing.
(d) Make the man.
3. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(a) His actions.
(b) The law.
4. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(b) Aristotilian events.
5. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they move.
(b) That they leave the gang.
(d) That they buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
2. Rudy wants Henry to have his wedding before he is shipped out to where?
3. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
4. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
5. On the night of the riots, a squad of what attacks and strips Rudy?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)