|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the movie theater.
(c) At the diner.
(d) At the party.
2. What happened to El Pachuco symbolizes white society's desire to do what?
(a) Leave Chicanos with nothing.
(b) Strip Chicanos of their identity.
(c) Make Chicanos fit in with Americans.
(d) Make Chicanos fight for America.
3. El Pachuco says that the Press symbolizes what?
(a) White society.
(b) Mass media.
(c) The others.
(d) Rich people.
4. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
(a) He's being drafted.
(b) He's no longer a lawyer.
(c) He's moving.
(d) He has to drop their case.
5. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
(a) He lives in jail.
(b) He stays in jail.
(c) He fights in jail.
(d) He dies in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is El Pachuco?
2. The guard beats Henry up and then does what?
3. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
4. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
5. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)