|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rudy tells the audience that Henry did what?
(a) Fought in Vietnam.
(b) Fought in Korea.
(c) Was a great soldier.
(d) Served in the Air Force.
2. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
3. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
(a) In jail.
(b) At a trial.
(c) At a police station.
(d) In a courthouse.
4. George, who is present at the celebration of the boys' release, calls it the greatest what for the Mexican American community?
5. By marrying Della, Henry decides to live according to the needs of what?
(a) His family.
(b) His own needs.
(c) His community.
(d) His own fulfillment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Della is the first witness called by whom?
2. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
3. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
4. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
5. How is a zoot suit cut?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)