|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual leftists.
(b) Intellectual social engagers.
(c) Intellectual rightists.
(d) Intellectual conservatives.
3. The play suggests that the Chicanos have to strip themselves of the desire to fit in with America because American culture is too what?
4. Rudy says Henry was given what after he died?
(a) A formal memorial service.
(b) A honorable funeral.
(c) A posthumous medal.
(d) A promotion.
5. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(d) Thrown out.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
2. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
3. Where does Dolores invite Alice, George, and everyone for a festive meal?
4. What happens to the lights at the end of the play?
5. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)