|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His race.
(c) His community.
(d) His gang.
2. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(b) People's tempers.
(c) Pipe bombs.
3. How is a zoot suit cut?
(a) Narrow and close-fitting.
(b) Loose and tailored.
(c) Large and baggy.
(d) Slim and tight.
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(b) The police.
(d) El Pachuco.
5. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
2. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
3. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
4. In Act 1, scene 8, Henry brags that no matter what happens he will do what?
5. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)