|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The main character.
(b) The chorus.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The star of the play.
2. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
(a) Shoddy investigative work.
(b) A frame-up.
3. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(a) His actions.
(b) The law.
4. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
5. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
(d) Middle Easterners.
Short Answer Questions
1. When George Shearer meets the boys for the first time, he says he is a lawyer hired to do what?
2. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
3. Why is Henry desperate to get out of jail?
4. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
5. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)