|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
2. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The Press.
(b) The judge and the Press.
(c) Alice and George.
(d) The policemen.
3. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) In the fairness of the courts.
(b) In his innocence.
(c) That they will get a fair trial.
(d) That their lives will be better.
4. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened at the barn.
(b) What happened in the field.
(c) What happened the night of the dance.
(d) What happened at the diner.
5. What does Henry believe the police will do to throw him in jail?
(a) Set people up to accuse him.
(b) Charge him with a parole violation.
(c) Make him commit another crime.
(d) Set him up on a phony charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's mother?
2. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
3. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
4. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
5. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)