|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
2. What job does Alice say she has?
(a) Social activist.
(b) Public defender.
(d) Immigration lawyer.
3. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
(b) In the 20s.
(c) In the 80s.
(d) In the 1800s.
4. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The main character.
(c) The chorus.
(d) The star of the play.
5. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
(c) Middle Easterners.
Short Answer Questions
1. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
2. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
3. What is the name of Henry's mother?
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
5. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)