|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
2. What race is Tommy?
3. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
(a) Starting a fight.
(b) Wanting to fight.
(c) Drinking too much.
(d) Doing drugs.
4. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
(a) Because the country doesn't treat him like a proper citizen.
(b) Because law enforcement don't like him.
(c) Because he isn't allowed to vote.
(d) Because he isn't allowed to be a citizen.
5. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
(b) Shoddy investigative work.
(d) A frame-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
2. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
3. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
4. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
5. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)