|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Lazy cops.
(b) Hard-working cops.
(c) Tough cops.
(d) Honest cops.
2. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
3. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
4. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 20s.
(b) The 40s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 70s.
5. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
(a) Rosarita and Jose.
(b) Rafas and Ruby.
(c) Della and Allison.
(d) Henry and El Pachuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
2. Who is El Pachuco?
3. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
4. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
5. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)