|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
(a) The press.
(b) The federal agents.
(d) The lawyers.
2. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
(a) Through flashbacks.
(b) In a narrative.
(c) Through an aside.
(d) In a soliloquy.
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The policemen.
(b) The Press.
(c) Alice and George.
(d) The judge and the Press.
4. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(c) Butcher knives.
5. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
(a) Lt. Edwards.
(b) El Pachuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
2. When George Shearer meets the boys for the first time, he says he is a lawyer hired to do what?
3. How is a zoot suit cut?
4. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
5. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)