|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
(a) Give an aside.
2. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(a) The law.
(b) His actions.
3. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All lawyers.
(b) All whites.
(c) All leaders.
(d) All rich people.
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
(a) El Pachuco.
(b) The police.
5. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
2. When George Shearer meets the boys for the first time, he says he is a lawyer hired to do what?
3. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
4. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
5. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)