|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is name of the rival gang that appears in Act 1, scene i?
2. Who observes the police raid in the barrio?
(a) The federal agents.
(b) The press.
(c) The lawyers.
3. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
4. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) With headlines.
(b) By El Pachuco.
(c) With a television reporter.
(d) By George.
5. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
(a) A store in the barrio.
(b) A dance in the barrio.
(c) A meeting in the barrio.
(d) A church in the barrio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
3. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
4. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
5. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)