|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) With a television reporter.
(b) By El Pachuco.
(c) With headlines.
(d) By George.
2. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
3. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Honest cops.
(c) Lazy cops.
(d) Tough cops.
4. What is the name of Henry's mother?
5. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
(a) A media trial.
(b) A mass trial.
(c) A rigged trial.
(d) A prejudiced trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. What does Henry's mother not want him to wear to the dance?
4. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
5. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)