|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) Alice and George.
(b) The judge and the Press.
(c) The Press.
(d) The policemen.
2. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) In the fairness of the courts.
(b) In his innocence.
(c) That their lives will be better.
(d) That they will get a fair trial.
3. What does the zoot suit take a lot of to make?
4. What job does Alice say she has?
(b) Social activist.
(c) Immigration lawyer.
(d) Public defender.
5. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All whites.
(b) All lawyers.
(c) All leaders.
(d) All rich people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is El Pachuco?
2. What is the name of Henry's mother?
3. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
4. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
5. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)